Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 08-03-2011, 07:37 AM   #1429
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Old 08-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #1430
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
I'm postin' police strobes in you thread! Loved your LEO notebook!

LMAO!

I saw that too in the pix and was like, "what the heck was that from???"

Then I read 3231. Yep. I worked late the night before for a different shift (due to manpower issues) and I had to change my normal call sign to "sign back on with the new shift." Well, that night I was 3231...

I hate changing call signs....they'll call me and call me and I"m like, "that dude needs to answer his radio. ... ... that's me!"

Quote:
HAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm going to be going to taser school later this year. They "allow" us to taze each other so we can feel what it's like if we want.

Um.

No.

Hell no.

BTW, love the bow tie.

AWESOME
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:09 PM   #1431
garcmol

I've done that! I don't have a radio on me much anymore.....but have been in the car bitchin' about the guy needing to answer the radio. Then one of my guys calls me on the cell and bitches at me for not answering!! hahhahahaha

We had some guys go to taser training. I'm with you, "Hell no!"
Old 08-03-2011, 12:54 PM   #1432
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Oh it aint no fun getting tased, bean bag shot, sting balls, foam batons, gassed, or ANY less than Lethal munitions. We didn't have a choice.

We do have some pretty cool " Control " items though like a Black Belt. Drop you like a rock, crying like a school girl.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #1433
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
A bunch of my friends are LEO. So we hear the stories, plus we know who not to do practical jokes with. They do some wild ones...
Old 08-04-2011, 01:13 AM   #1434
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
I've done that! I don't have a radio on me much anymore.....but have been in the car bitchin' about the guy needing to answer the radio. Then one of my guys calls me on the cell and bitches at me for not answering!! hahhahahaha

We had some guys go to taser training. I'm with you, "Hell no!"
What's worse is when you are bitching out loud about the guy needing to answer the radio and you accidentally key up....and EVERYONE hears you...

They said I did that yesterday. I SWORE it was someone else, but I also swear i was thinking the same damn thing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
Oh it aint no fun getting tased, bean bag shot, sting balls, foam batons, gassed, or ANY less than Lethal munitions. We didn't have a choice.

We do have some pretty cool " Control " items though like a Black Belt. Drop you like a rock, crying like a school girl.
We got CS gassed, OC sprayed, paint ball shot, normal stuff. We don't have to get tased (thank GOD), bean bag shot, etc...

NO THANKS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
A bunch of my friends are LEO. So we hear the stories, plus we know who not to do practical jokes with. They do some wild ones...
hahaha....yes, we do! Hey...after all the death and scary shit we get to deal with on a daily basis, we reserve the RIGHT to screw with each other!

Ok...it's not that bad, really....but it IS fun.

I've heard of some good ones.

I like the easy ones...

press and hold the mike PA button, turn on the siren, and wedge the mike between the driver side door seat. They open the door and WAAAA!!!!! Makes ya jump!....and anyone else standing around too!

you ever hear anyone ever do the old, "take all the crap out of the inside of the car and put it in the trunk, then sprinkle some glass (or rock candy if you must be environmentally friendly) around the ground of the drivers side door and roll down the window.

....they come back thinking their car has been broken into...lol.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:23 AM   #1435
garcmol

I JUST HAD TO GO OUT ON THAT!!!! Holy crap! Shotgun missing. I get called out. Hmm, all the glass is outside the car? No impact debris in driver seat? Hmmmmm, Okay officer, have you gotten in this car since it happened? No. Pop the trunk.... hahahahaha It was funny the next day! Retract NCIC, open post back up, Get ATF back on the phone. Crazy
Old 08-04-2011, 09:16 AM   #1436
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
I JUST HAD TO GO OUT ON THAT!!!! Holy crap! Shotgun missing. I get called out. Hmm, all the glass is outside the car? No impact debris in driver seat? Hmmmmm, Okay officer, have you gotten in this car since it happened? No. Pop the trunk.... hahahahaha It was funny the next day! Retract NCIC, open post back up, Get ATF back on the phone. Crazy

No way, you did that one?! HA!!! That's AWESOME!!!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:37 AM   #1437
garcmol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

No way, you did that one?! HA!!! That's AWESOME!!!
I didn't do it. I was the Detective that had to go out on the call! I told him to pop the trunk when I found no glass in the car. I knew something was fishy then so I had him pop the trunk. Voila! There's our shotgun!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:41 AM   #1438
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
A friend of ours jumpered the brake to the horn on his buddies car when it was in for service....

He almost got out of the lot, thinking all that honking was coming from another car...

The mechs, had to wave him down to keep him form getting on the road...
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:16 PM   #1439
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

nothing new to see here, folks...just a shiny bright car sitting int he garage due to some bad ass Adams polish and wax...
Old 08-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #1440
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
... such a whore
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:54 PM   #1441
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
nothing new to see here, folks...just a shiny bright car sitting int he garage due to some bad ass Adams polish and wax...
So let's see it.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:55 PM   #1442
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Hey...after all the death and scary shit we get to deal with on a daily basis, we reserve the RIGHT to screw with each other!

Easiest one I've ever pulled...

Take one of the greeting cards with the little music player that starts when you open the card... Carefully cut the player out, fold the player closed, find an appropriate target and slide it down in the drivers door between the trim rubber and the glass... It'll open inside the door and they will go nuts trying to figure out that oh so faint music in their head that keeps playinng ove and over and over and over and over and over.....

We had an assistant chief that went on the holy warpath after two or three months of listeneing to jingle bells or something other Christmas jingle......

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adjustable camber plates, camarocross, cgm, cyber gray metallic, factory reproductions, hertz, jl audio, litho, pedders, rick-rolled, rodgers chevrolet, stainless works, supercars, tom henry, zl1 bumper