Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
SDTW Custom Wheels & Tires
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > ZL1 Wheels/Tires


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #113
copo
 
Drives: 2010 RS camaro Red Jewel Tint Coat
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 19
red jewel tint coat camaro

I love the color it really pops in the sun lite. I wish you still could get the RJT.
copo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #114
Charlie920212
2012 CRT 2LT/RS Born 2/24
 
Drives: 2012 2LT/RS CRT 02 Blk V6 Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kountze,Tx
Posts: 134
I have a 2LT/RS ordered in CRT...saw it on a Cruze and a Tahoe...It really looks deep in the sun...Can't wait to see it on my BABY!!! TPW 3/5...

I was going to get RJT...but leave it to

Last edited by Charlie920212; 02-07-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Charlie920212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:14 AM   #115
mlee
www.CamaroFest.org
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Crush ZLE - on order
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 32,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie920212 View Post
I have a 2LT/RS ordered in CRT...saw it on a Cruze and a Tahoe...It really looks deep in the sun...Can't wait to see it on my BABY!!! TPW 3/5...

I was going to get RJT...but leave it to
I think you are going to be very happy with it, CRT really pops in the sun... post up pics when you get it.

I can't wait to see a ZL1 with the black wheels like in the 1st post pics...
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:58 AM   #116
Tally Ho
 
Tally Ho's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Corvette conv/2007 Avalanche
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Niceville, FL
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
I think the ZL1 would look awesome in the same color setup as that Vette... Pretty sure his has become my front runner now due to seeing this Vette...

CRT is a good mix between Victory Red and RJT... add some more black accents like the Vette and bingo...
I plan to order my ZL1 convertible in crystal red with the black wheels, black top, and black hood accent. I have to get used to you guys referring the colour as CRT. Over on the Corvette forum, we call it CRM (Crystal Red Metallic).

As for the colour difference in shade or sun, there is a big difference. My neighbour had a CR 2009 Vette and the colour really pops in the sunlight.
__________________
Tally Ho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #117
69NMYSS

 
69NMYSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '69 Camaro SS and '12 ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluch View Post
All I can say is that's one bad ass z06. Would buy in a heartbeat if I didn't need 4 seats. Crystal red is an awesome color.
Agree 100%, if I didnt have the need for four seats, I would ditch the ZL1 for the Z06 in a heartbeat. That specific Z06 looks retarded good.
__________________
69NMYSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #118
mr02Z/28

 
Drives: 2002 Z/28,1968 Chevelle convert.
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Phila.,PA
Posts: 1,141
I wanted a RJT for my 2011 1SS but was out voted by my kids to get a Black with White stripes.......
mr02Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #119
Charlie920212
2012 CRT 2LT/RS Born 2/24
 
Drives: 2012 2LT/RS CRT 02 Blk V6 Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kountze,Tx
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
I think you are going to be very happy with it, CRT really pops in the sun... post up pics when you get it.

I can't wait to see a ZL1 with the black wheels like in the 1st post pics...
Yes I can't wait till mid March when mine is delivered... We are practically neighbors...I'll try to make a trip to Htown for one of yalls events.
Charlie920212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #120
mlee
www.CamaroFest.org
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Crush ZLE - on order
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 32,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tally Ho View Post
I plan to order my ZL1 convertible in crystal red with the black wheels, black top, and black hood accent. I have to get used to you guys referring the colour as CRT. Over on the Corvette forum, we call it CRM (Crystal Red Metallic).

As for the colour difference in shade or sun, there is a big difference. My neighbour had a CR 2009 Vette and the colour really pops in the sunlight.
I agree it should be CRM... sort of like Carbon Flash and Black Granite (same same).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie920212 View Post
Yes I can't wait till mid March when mine is delivered... We are practically neighbors...I'll try to make a trip to Htown for one of yalls events.
We will roll out the red carpet for you... check in here for dates... www.h-towncamaroclub.com
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
crystal red tintcoat, red jewel tintcoat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY: LS3 Camshaft Install (a lot of pictures, may take a moment to load) robertway Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions 294 04-09-2018 07:41 PM
2010-11 Camaro ACC LED Side Marker Mods for Turn Signals GearHeadPeter Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 44 03-13-2015 02:25 AM
Installed Modified AAC LED side markers/turn signals GearHeadPeter Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 15 01-20-2013 07:09 PM
DIY - 2010/11 Camaro AAC LED Side Markers Install with Turn Signals GearHeadPeter Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions 0 03-03-2011 01:30 PM
EXTERIOR & PHYSICAL Milk 1027 Wiki 5 09-15-2010 03:40 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.