Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #71
SEXYRED808
Account Suspended

Drives: yellow RS/SS
lupe: i see the point that you're trying to get across, but your wrong and your examples don't nearly compare.

i'm not gonna even attempt to comment on your "mcdonalds" scenario, seeing how that is absolutely rediculous. as for your "dealership" scenario, if you order a car with specific items on it that you pay for and the vehicle comes in without those items, then you wouldn't take delivery if it, obviously the car was ordered wrong. try again!!!

how about this scenario, you order that same car from the dealership, and it arrives. it has the sunroof, but no chin spoiler. the dealership explains to you that the chin spoiler is on backorder, or gm is changing manufacturors for their ground effects, etc. whatever floats your boat. you then decide to take delivery of the vehicle anyway, seeing how the dealership gave you an invoice or i.o.u or due bill (you hopefully get the hint) still knowing that when the product is available the dealership still owes it to you. however long goes by, and your now impatient, but you were ok upfront. you post a thread on camaro5, and multpiple people are in the same boat for the same part, and even though you try to pass it off that you were told its not going to be made anymore, multiple people assure you that the part is still in production aong with providing you the companies info. so 6 months, 8 months, 1 yr goes by and now because you don't have it and even though you are still owed it, you want to bring the car back and expect the dealership to take the car back and give you all of your money back despite the mileage, damage, use, etc? how does that work?

you yourself claim to be self-employed and you practice better business habits than gary's customz, but can you tell me 100%, honestly, w/o any b.s., that you would refund the entire amount? no frickin way. save it for someone else.

once again, bottom line is that this area is for feedback by customers that were involved in "their" specific instances, commenting, letting others know for extra info incase they decide to go the same route in the future. definately not a spot for everyone to complain and say what they would or would not do, its crap!!!!!!!!!! or even complain about others typing in ALL CAPS.....

-e thug, out!!!!! "rediculous)
Old 12-02-2010, 11:58 AM   #72
DayDreamer
Along for the ride!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS IBM
It just seems so simple...

Who has his money...Gary. It doesn't matter who is making the part or supplying Gary. There is no way of knowing when he will get his part he already decided that if the T2 isn't going to be ready, he is in a hurry and will go with another part...so who ever has his money is ther person who should be giving him his money back...which just so happens to be...Yep, Gary.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:13 PM   #73
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXYRED808 View Post
lupe: i see the point that you're trying to get across, but your wrong and your examples don't nearly compare.

i'm not gonna even attempt to comment on your "mcdonalds" scenario, seeing how that is absolutely rediculous. as for your "dealership" scenario, if you order a car with specific items on it that you pay for and the vehicle comes in without those items, then you wouldn't take delivery if it, obviously the car was ordered wrong. try again!!!

how about this scenario, you order that same car from the dealership, and it arrives. it has the sunroof, but no chin spoiler. the dealership explains to you that the chin spoiler is on backorder, or gm is changing manufacturors for their ground effects, etc. whatever floats your boat. you then decide to take delivery of the vehicle anyway, seeing how the dealership gave you an invoice or i.o.u or due bill (you hopefully get the hint) still knowing that when the product is available the dealership still owes it to you. however long goes by, and your now impatient, but you were ok upfront. you post a thread on camaro5, and multpiple people are in the same boat for the same part, and even though you try to pass it off that you were told its not going to be made anymore, multiple people assure you that the part is still in production aong with providing you the companies info. so 6 months, 8 months, 1 yr goes by and now because you don't have it and even though you are still owed it, you want to bring the car back and expect the dealership to take the car back and give you all of your money back despite the mileage, damage, use, etc? how does that work?

you yourself claim to be self-employed and you practice better business habits than gary's customz, but can you tell me 100%, honestly, w/o any b.s., that you would refund the entire amount? no frickin way. save it for someone else.

once again, bottom line is that this area is for feedback by customers that were involved in "their" specific instances, commenting, letting others know for extra info incase they decide to go the same route in the future. definately not a spot for everyone to complain and say what they would or would not do, its crap!!!!!!!!!! or even complain about others typing in ALL CAPS.....

YOUR EXAMPLE MAKES NO SENSE.!
He has not used the part. He has not done anything with the part and has been in contact with the person he bought it from. If he were to install the bumper and drive with it on of course he wouldn't get a refund. That is where your example would come into play. ..... A car sale is much different anyway. If you are promised something from a dealer, you can not accept the car if they deliver it wrong. Look on the forum, a lot of people went somewhere else. Some people also took the car with different options. The problem is if you are promised something especially when the date is To be determined then you should be offered a refund. It is just like if I were to go to court and someone did not give me the engine for my car but I took the car anyway and payed him for the engine. Two months later I didn't have an engine. I could sue that person in court saying that I was unable to do what was intended with the sale and get my money back. (The reason I know this is because I had this problem and brought someone to court) The guy told me he was waiting for one to come in from being shipped. The court will did not put liability on who he ordered the engine from, they put liability on the the person who sold you the item. They don't care about items being out of stock. If you order an item and do not get it as promised then it falls on the liability of the person who sold it to you. ACC never received money from the OP, they received an order from Gary. SO GARY is the one who need to take care of this NOT ACC.!

IF YOU ACCEPT A CAR OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT! He never accepted the part unless it was the full package. Look at his PMS!!!
Ugh and for someone who calls himself ethug.. no wonder you don't ever know what your talking about..

EDIT: Overall Gary is getting bad publicity from all of this, I don't understand why he just doesn't take care of this and help a customer out. I don't understand the bad customer service and why he can not pick up the phone to call his supplier and help him return his item.

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback

Last edited by WiccaJew; 12-02-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:16 PM   #74
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Quote:

hi, i know we don't all agree on how this should be handled, we have different views, but is it really worth it not to refund the op his money?
only Gary can decide that.

i just went through all the posts
all who believe the gary is not handling this correctly
all who think gary is handling this correctly
of the 16 who said they were going to purchase and now will probably not or will not

Numbers might vary slightly based on how one interpret's the posts.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:32 PM   #75
Oneday

Drives: 2010 2LT RS / Chrysler 300c
moving on: CALL ACS COMPOSITE @ (514) 828-1000 , ITS NOT HARD!!!

Right its not HARD!! op is not/does not have to deal with ACS only with gary who accepted the order and schould deliver ...end of story RIGHT!!!

camaro5 members: how do i enlarge this phone number so its easier read?? i want it to be huge, haha

-interent thug, "so stupid"[/QUOTE]

Old 12-02-2010, 12:43 PM   #76
ChriSS84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS
e-thug= d-bag!!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 01:26 PM   #77
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
below is only a portion of post #71

Quote:

so 6 months, 8 months, 1 yr goes by and now because you don't have it and even though you are still owed it, you want to bring the car back and expect the dealership to take the car back and give you all of your money back despite the mileage, damage, use, etc? how does that work?

above is part of your quote... good point, but in your example the car has been used. this bumper has not.. see quote below

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykb47l View Post
Again. I do not want this bumper without being complete. You can send me a full refund and sale the bumper to someone that likes it without the splitter. It is wrapped up and ready to go. It has not been installed and is in the same condition that I received it. You can also exchange it for the T3 bumper WITH splitter unpainted and as long as its instock and complete....the choice is yours. Keeping this bumper does not work for me. Sorry but that i will not accept.

It doesnt look the same.
why do you find it hard that a person would give someone their money back if they could not fulfill a promise/agreement/sale 100%? its not hard at all to do what right. it a choice. i see you would keep the money and so you expect others to do the same? i don't expect you to believe me, because we don't know each other.

thanks for you time and input

Lupe
Old 12-02-2010, 01:29 PM   #78
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
guys

no need to add fire to an already hot topic.

None of us have the power to fix this except the buyer and seller and maybe supplier.

No need to turn on eachother...

Please keep it respectful.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:58 PM   #79
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
WOW!! A lot of hostility in here. Since I'm not involved in this situation I can't say who's right or wrong. I can see both sides' point of view. All I know is that I've dealt with Gary myself and I've never had any problems. He has always been professional and up front with me via PMs and phone conversations.

Hopefully ACS can step in and offer some kind of explanation about the splitter. I'm curious as to what their response may be.

To the OP, I wish you luck in finding a resolution to your problem.

Last edited by WadeWilson; 12-02-2010 at 04:04 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #80
burntOmaro
Bye Bye GD

Drives: 2015 AGM SS (Everyday=1 day closer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post
WOW!! A lot of hostility in here. Since I'm not involved in this situation I can't say who's right or wrong. I can see both sides point of view. All I know is that I've dealt with Gray myself and I've never had any problems. He has always been professional and up front with me via PMs and phone conversations.

Hopefully ACS can step in and offer some kind of explanation about the splitter. I'm curious as to what their response may be.

To the OP, I wish you luck in finding a resolution to your problem.
I've been talking back and forth with Gary for some time now and he's always been professional. Just got my fenders in from him and they are awesome. I will continue to do business with him in the future.

2010 CGM 2SS RS. Atomic Orange Metallic Stripes. Corsa Cat-Back. MGW Short-Throw. H&R Springs. AAC Halo/Fogs. 20" Havoc Wheels. SRP Pedals. RX Catch Can. Kicker L7 & Amp in ******** Stealth. Garys Custom Fenders. Roto-Fab CAI. Pfadt Trailing Arms.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #81
Tonyzblkmaro
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: '10 Black Camaro 1LT
LOUD NOISES!

Attached Images

RK Sport rear spoiler
BMR 1" lowering springs
15% Tint all around
CF front and rear bowties
Blacked out side marker and reverse lights
AAC Blue LED interior and trunk lighting
AAC high intensity headlights
Chevy bowtie anti-theft tire stem caps
Old 12-02-2010, 09:47 PM   #82
wrbear
Banned

Drives: 2010, 2SS, IOM/CGM Stripes, 4/24/10
Quote:
i have something for all of the hearing/reading impaired people on this forum and in this world. the title of this area is "vendor & seller review/ feedback/ & experiences" not "lets run ours mouths and add our own tainted opinions" without having any knowledge of the entire transaction from start to finish, nor evidence to go by. this is ridiculous.

i myself ordered an entire front end for my car, had my own concerns and still do, and have not gotten on this thread and bad-mouthed gary 1 time. i have paid in full, for almost 3 months now, and still don't have my front t2 splitter. i have spoken with gary on multiple occasions regarding this specific topic and he has been upfront with me the entire time. since i didn't like the outcome of having to wait so long, i called acs directly and spoke with joseph there on a few different occasions.

again, the FRONT T2 SPLITTER is in the works, being tested for durability/fitment/mounting concerns and will once again be released. its never been stated that it is no longer available.

i too do not like the looks of my front end without the splitter, but i'm not going to send my t2 bumper and new hood back, for what? am i gonna start over? hell no!!!!!

could gary refund you your money, of course he could have, but reality is, your just gonna have to send the money right back to him when he finally gets the splitter in. thats pointless. maybe if you handled it a little differently, instead of trying to strong arm the guy into taking back your entire purchase, maybe the result would have been a lot different.

lupe: little hostility left over from my other thread, but in response to your somewhat laid out comments and your broken pm's back and forth between you and gary, i noticed something just a little ironic. you were so quick to bash me about "my experience" with aac and try and correct me on how to read threads, but you yourself are just a little closed minded and obviously don't listen when people are talking before forming your own clouded opinion! "mr. business owner" example:

gary: the parts are in stock, should ship on this date, should be here on this date, etc.

maybe, just maybe, could those parts (BY RAZZI) be instock at razzi's warehous or carid and not at gary's? did you ask or just assume? i know that gary's customz sounds nothing like carid, but i know nothing right? hello, gary is the middle man, the sub-contractor, the go-to guy, and thats why the parts are ordered from him, not razzi. and as for "what you would do as a fellow business owner" thats all b.s., you can say whatever you want when you are not the one getting bashed. give your smoke a rest.

moving on: CALL ACS COMPOSITE @ (514) 828-1000 , ITS NOT HARD!!!

camaro5 members: how do i enlarge this phone number so its easier read?? i want it to be huge, haha

-interent thug, "so stupid"
Your post is condescending starting with the first paragraph. You along with everone else on this post has commented so "physician heal thy self". If the posts are indeed "vendor & seller review/ feedback/ & experiences" then WE as a group on this forum can post "Replies" as noted at the bottom of said posts. We can give advice based on our experiences, thats only fair. Comprende? This site is full of people interested in comparing notes on the C5 camaro. It's also an opportunity for people to make money, agree? It's a "question of balance" . It should also be an avenue to be able to voice ones opinion/vent and find common ground if a problem occurs with a transaction. "I am WRBear and I approve of this thread".

Last edited by wrbear; 12-03-2010 at 06:28 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:22 PM   #83
Jeanius

Drives: Blk/Blk 2018 Sierra SLT
hahaha "e-thug"

you have GOT to be kidding me....

TRADED: 2016 2SS M6
Old 12-02-2010, 10:36 PM   #84
Capthowdy

Drives: 2010 2SS RS IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to Capthowdy
Quote:

is this guy for real man WTF?

Closed Thread