Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #29
GMRULZ

Drives: 2010 SS & 2008 C6
Yep, none better than Andy and the rest of the guys at ADM.

I have a buddy that just bought a 5.0 mustang that was so impressed by my ADM Race CAI (he`s an Engineeer by trade) that he wanted to buy one for his stang. Of course Andy doesn`t make any ford stuff, so he was out of luck. Great products great customer service speak for themselves.
2010 SS L99, 536rwhp 10.843@126.72. Whipple Supercharger stock pulley, ARH 1 7/8 longtubes w/ catted xpipe, magnaflow 3" mufflers, ADM Race CAI, 3:70 gears, lightweight wheels and nitto drag radials. Stock internal L99, stock converter.

Bolt on best before blower 12.22@113.29 w/ nothing but ARH headers, catted x-pipe, ADM CAI and a tune on stock Pzero`s!

Other car 2008 C6 Ls3, z51, A6, Npp Exhaust, best bonestock pass 11.80@118.82, Number 2 on the Corvette Forums Bonestock fastest list..
GMRULZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #30
Number_9

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRULZ View Post

I have a buddy that just bought a 5.0 mustang that was so impressed by my ADM Race CAI (he`s an Engineeer by trade) that he wanted to buy one for his stang. Of course Andy doesn`t make any ford stuff, so he was out of luck. Great products great customer service speak for themselves.
That CAI is/was featured in the GM High Tech magazine recently... says a lot right there!

Number_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:32 PM   #31
GMRULZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number_9 View Post
That CAI is/was featured in the GM High Tech magazine recently... says a lot right there!
I almost forgot, called Andy as my Whipple should be here any day and he asnwered an important question I had about idle and part throttle w/ the CAI, and he offered to help in any way to make sure we get the ADM Race connected to the TB on the Whipple. I think it will go very smoothly at the connection point, a beauty of Andy`s connection tube assembly being 3 piece should allow more adjustment than most CAI`s out there. But if I run into trouble he has said if he can help in any way he will. Can`t beat that.
2010 SS L99, 536rwhp 10.843@126.72. Whipple Supercharger stock pulley, ARH 1 7/8 longtubes w/ catted xpipe, magnaflow 3" mufflers, ADM Race CAI, 3:70 gears, lightweight wheels and nitto drag radials. Stock internal L99, stock converter.

Bolt on best before blower 12.22@113.29 w/ nothing but ARH headers, catted x-pipe, ADM CAI and a tune on stock Pzero`s!

Other car 2008 C6 Ls3, z51, A6, Npp Exhaust, best bonestock pass 11.80@118.82, Number 2 on the Corvette Forums Bonestock fastest list..
Old 09-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #32
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: 2016 CAMARO SS
Just a simple mistake.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:41 PM   #33
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by general23cmp View Post
Guess what just arrived...

UPS guy dropped it off at the wrong house yesterday.

Thanks ADM for all the help in straightening this out. You guys are a stand-up crew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad@dynoperformanceshop View Post
hey, i orderd a boost gauge for a 2010 camaro for a customer of mine
the gauge was orderd threw lms.
i had a issue with the gauge not working corectly.
andy sent me a new sender out. wich didnt fix our problem so he had me call the manafacture of the gauge becouse he was out of stock.
they would not send a new unit unless i paid for it first or told me to send the old in for repairs.
calld andy back told him what they said he then sent me a new assembely over night.wich is working great know
but on the install a stud broke from the panel i calld asked could i buy just the panel from him.
he sent the 3 of them out at no charge.
he really goes beyond and above service.
i just posted this so everyone knows this is a great company to deal with .
thanks brad
i hope to order more of your stuff andy
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number_9 View Post
Quote:
I almost forgot, called Andy as my Whipple should be here any day and he asnwered an important question I had about idle and part throttle w/ the CAI, and he offered to help in any way to make sure we get the ADM Race connected to the TB on the Whipple. I think it will go very smoothly at the connection point, a beauty of Andy`s connection tube assembly being 3 piece should allow more adjustment than most CAI`s out there. But if I run into trouble he has said if he can help in any way he will. Can`t beat that.

And that is why I am proud to be part of the ADM Brotherhood !! ADM Customer 4 life !!
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:07 AM   #34
JB @ C and L Machine

Drives: Ordered 2011
I really don't understand why this was every posted???? You never gave ADM a chance to make it right before posting When the smoke cleared it turns out it was UPS issue.

I ordered parts from ADM a few months and this past week I had my guy start to install. Andy even offered to have my friend call him for some tricks of the trade for the install which he didn't have to do. My buddy called for some advice and it turned out we had the wrong part. Did I come on here to blast ADM???? Hell no!!!! Andy said I'll take care of if ASAP and we will have the replacement today. No big deal. In closing I would suggest future post let it play out before going with a half cocked post.

Jay

ADM is one of the best vendors on here!!!
JB @ C and L Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:34 AM   #35
firefighter1

Drives: 625 rwhp red jewel ss COTW 11-8-10
ADM is one of the best vendors on here!!![/QUOTE]

Old 09-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #36
general23cmp

Drives: 2010 RS SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB @ C and L Machine View Post
I really don't understand why this was every posted???? You never gave ADM a chance to make it right before posting When the smoke cleared it turns out it was UPS issue.

I ordered parts from ADM a few months and this past week I had my guy start to install. Andy even offered to have my friend call him for some tricks of the trade for the install which he didn't have to do. My buddy called for some advice and it turned out we had the wrong part. Did I come on here to blast ADM???? Hell no!!!! Andy said I'll take care of if ASAP and we will have the replacement today. No big deal. In closing I would suggest future post let it play out before going with a half cocked post.

Jay

ADM is one of the best vendors on here!!!
Listen a$$wipe, Ive been as apologetic a I could possibly be, have taken plenty of blasting (even when I didn't feel I was calling ADM out), and reworded the original posting (which clearly stated originally how certain I was UPS messed up). I avoided blasting back as I didn 't want anything else to possibly be perceived as negative toward ADM.

I apologized for anything perceived as negative to ADM, and it can either be accepted or not. Is so, great. If not, I'll find a way to survive. I won' be a doormat though.
general23cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #37
JB @ C and L Machine

Quote:
Listen a$$wipe, Ive been as apologetic a I could possibly be, have taken plenty of blasting (even when I didn't feel I was calling ADM out), and reworded the original posting (which clearly stated originally how certain I was UPS messed up). I avoided blasting back as I didn 't want anything else to possibly be perceived as negative toward ADM.

I apologized for anything perceived as negative to ADM, and it can either be accepted or not. Is so, great. If not, I'll find a way to survive. I won' be a doormat though.

Easy there rump ranger!!!! I' am not the dumb ass that had to take off of work to get a UPS package!!! Maybe that that should been a clue to us that your UPS driver is a smacked ass!!! BTW...my buddy told me when he pulled up to work today at 7:30 the UPS dude was waiting!!

Next time dont get your pannies into a camel toe!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #38
GMRULZ

I was wondering when he was going to crack...Lol.. I am quite sure though he has learned his lesson and did try to opologize.. I bet he never does this again..

Old 09-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #39
general23cmp

What is it with fags and exclamation marks? I'm surprised you didn't throw in a "LOL" at some point.

I took off so I could install it once it arrived. I've never had a problem before with my UPS guy.

Say hello to your mother for me you camel-toed, smacked-ass, rump ranger.

I'm starting to like this thread now.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #40
general23cmp

Quote:

I was wondering when he was going to crack...Lol.. I am quite sure though he has learned his lesson and did try to opologize.. I bet he never does this again..
I did apologize, even given the fact that I did not mean anything negative to ADM in the first place. That's not an easy thing to do. My lesson learned probably isn't the same one you are thinking...
Old 09-09-2010, 01:52 PM   #41
JB @ C and L Machine

Quote:
What is it with fags and exclamation marks? I'm surprised you didn't throw in a "LOL" at some point.

I took off so I could install it once it arrived. I've never had a problem before with my UPS guy.

Say hello to your mother for me you camel-toed, smacked-ass, rump ranger.

I'm starting to like this thread now.

Your a big man saying that shit behind the keyboard nerd!!! BTW way..I dont have a mom!! My dad and I share yours!! This reminds of of this------ How do you bust a hillbillys balls???

Punch his sister in the mouth!!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 02:03 PM   #42
general23cmp

Hilarious.

Maybe I am a nerd...I do have my masters in engineering and design missiles for a living. I'm probably not qualified to cut metal for a living. What does that take, an eighth grade education?