Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-05-2015, 04:21 PM   #85
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboguy327 View Post
Not really. He did nothing wrong. The OP destroyed his truck because he didn't feel like waiting at the light. And the OP could have killed somebody driving that truck if the guy had a wife, son, or daughter in the car. Like I already said, if I was driving my nice car and this happened I wouldn't have stopped at words. The OP deserves some pain after causing this potentially fatal wreck.
Yeah wives and kids have accidents too, and scare people who may have wives or kids in their cars too.

If you can't stand the heat don't go in the kitchen. It's a viscious circle.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:23 PM   #86
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Quote:
I do carry. It would have stayed in my car though. I said I wouldn't stop at words but I wouldn't shoot the guy. I can take care of myself. I think the OP should have his driving privileges suspended for 6 months or so too. He deserves punishment besides going out and buying another brand new car to try and kill somebody with.
So if you starting punching the guy and he pulled a gun you would run back to your car and get yours? You would be the aggressor, he could legally shoot you in this state.

I'm sure the whole thing is a valuable learning experience for him. Any accident regardless of fault involves pain and money.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:34 PM   #87
turboguy327
Banned

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro
He has shown he is a careless egg headed driver. He needs more punishment. He could have killed somebody because he wasn't paying attention.
turboguy327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:50 PM   #88
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Quote:
He has shown he is a careless egg headed driver. He needs more punishment. He could have killed somebody because he wasn't paying attention.
So do your judicial powers only extend to able bodied males or will you put someone's grandmother in check too?
Old 01-05-2015, 05:15 PM   #89
turboguy327
Banned

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by two_wheel_mayhem View Post
So do your judicial powers only extend to able bodied males or will you put someone's grandmother in check too?

I don't care who it is. If they can't drive they shouldn't be on the road.
turboguy327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:31 PM   #90
blackedOUTSS610

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS/RS
Is this guy for real? Turboguy = jacktard.
blackedOUTSS610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:43 PM   #91
djpelosi

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
I don't blame the guy in the truck at all. It that was my nice car I wouldn't have stopped at just words. No reason for that wreck. The OP shouldn't have gone, he couldn't see far enough down the road to safely make the turn but went anyway. Typical jerk thinking he has the right of way, thinking he is more important than the other people on the road. Great driving OP. Please don't make lefts in your new car if you can't see the traffic.
Have you ever exceeded the speed limit driving any vehicle what so ever? Because that is putting other lives in danger, including your own. You can't sit here and bash the guy who has admitted fault when you know damn well you've probably driven unsafe before as well. Maybe you were lucky and didn't get into an accident, but regardless, every person who has ever driven a vehicle has done something unlawfully that had the potential to endanger other lives, they just may not have had anything happen and got lucky. In no way shape or form does this accident constitute a 6 month suspension of license unless the OP had a lot previous driving offenses. A simple careless driving ticket would suffice.

It's ignorant people like you that cause more problems in situations like this that don't require more problems. Much like a douchebag at a bar that wants to start a fight because someone accidently ran into him, or looked at his girl. Get over yourself. It's not worth going to jail over... because I guarantee if you would have "taken it passed words," you would have gone to jail and had more problems for yourself. What if you were the driver of the truck and took this situation "passed words" and the OP was carrying a firearm, and in self defense, shot and killed you? You're now dead, leaving behind family/wife/kids (if you have any) all because you were too immature to handle the situation properly.
Bo White Ported Throttle Body
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Best Time: 12.43 @ 114, 1.99 60' on stock wheels and stock tires
Build Thread

Last edited by djpelosi; 01-06-2015 at 03:23 PM.
djpelosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:47 PM   #92
Pluto

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by two_wheel_mayhem View Post
So if you starting punching the guy and he pulled a gun you would run back to your car and get yours? You would be the aggressor, he could legally shoot you in this state.

I'm sure the whole thing is a valuable learning experience for him. Any accident regardless of fault involves pain and money.
I don't know how it is in other states, but here in Texas you could 'legally' fire upon the aggressor if and only it was your last resort to neutralize the situation. That being said...good luck getting away with shooting an unarmed person in court. I've seen worse get through the judicial system though haha

Small, but effective mod list:

Roto-Fab Intake, TSP 2" Long tubes, TSP catless mids, MSD spark plug wires, stock catback, Elite Catch Can, APEX washer relocation and scoop, VMAX throttle body, Diablo InTune-Tuned by Matt@FSP, and a JacFab license plate bracket.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:31 PM   #93
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
That was a very nonchalant turn on a fast moving road in a situation where you could not see further. If both drivers had maneuvered better it could have been avoided, but you can't always count on the other guy being a good driver.

...and the few choice words from the other driver certainly wasn't threatening. I would have ensured the other party was OK first, but can understand his frustration.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:45 PM   #94
Firehawk178
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
That was a very nonchalant turn on a fast moving road in a situation where you could not see further. If both drivers had maneuvered better it could have been avoided, but you can't always count on the other guy being a good driver.

...and the few choice words from the other driver certainly wasn't threatening. I would have ensured the other party was OK first, but can understand his frustration.
Wow, nonchalant.. That hit the nail on the head and obviously the choice words were directed at the situation and not a the OP.
Firehawk178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:07 PM   #95
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Amazing more people aren't killed after the fact, but stupid ass gun play....grow up people!
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:26 PM   #96
Don57
Drives a beast!

Drives: Yellow 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortious View Post
Sorry to see the wreck, but what dash cam do you have? It was very clear for night time.
I use a Mobius ActionCam B. An excellent dash cam.

Don57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:42 PM   #97
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackedOUTSS610 View Post
Is this guy for real? Turboguy = *******.
Fixed it for ya.....No need for name calling, that can get you in trouble if the right Mod sees it.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:52 PM   #98
djpelosi

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don57 View Post
I use a Mobius ActionCam B. An excellent dash cam.
So it's powered by USB? Does the cable ever bother you?
Bo White Ported Throttle Body
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Best Time: 12.43 @ 114, 1.99 60' on stock wheels and stock tires
Build Thread
djpelosi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accident