Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-17-2022, 06:53 PM   #7393
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Thanks guys. The interior is definitely killer. I’m really excited for the overall plan on this car. It’s is going to be a big time keeper as things progress.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 08:36 AM   #7394
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
The gray interior is definitely hard to come by. So glad my ABM has it. My

brother has a 2010 with the black interior and it feels like a small cave.
FWIW, the gray interior color was officially known as "Titanium".

When I finally get the chance to upgrade to a V8 ABM, i will be on the hunt for one with the titanium interior as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
You know, I really really liked 85% of the old car. There were a couple of things that I didn’t like though, I don’t think I’ve ever spoken of them on here. In 2018 when I was looking to buy my first 5th Gen I wanted an 2SS/RS ABM with GM GFX and there was no substitute I would accept. I looked on and off for about 6-8 months and ended up getting the old car. It had been hit right behind the driver door below the gills in 2015. I knew it had been hit via carfax before I bought it. It still had clear over spray all over it three years after the repairs. Pretty much the whole entire drives side had been painted/blended. After a couple rounds of paint correction I was able to get the paint 90% better but it was never going to be the same a factory paint. The clear texture wasn’t right. I lived with it and made the best of it but I was never satisfied with body work to repair the damage and the paint work to cover it up.

Also I always preferred the ever illusive grey interior over the straight black. The trade came down to those things as well as the mileage and GFX. 70K on the old car vs. 2900 on the new one was hard to pass up. I don’t drive it much at all so it will last for a LONG time. I’ve known of a black GFX kit new in box for a couple years and was able to talk a buddy out of it so that solved that part of it as well. I wouldn’t have traded it in if I didn’t have a line on a complete GFX kit. I was able to get a brand new dovetail from a GM dealer in TX shortly after trading in and I’ve got a set of ‘21 ZL1 wheels and tires lined up for it too. As bad ass as the old car was, bear with me. This one is going to be even better. The sun roof on the new car is cool too. I didn’t think I’d like it but I actually do.

3000 mile climate controlled garage kept, ABM paint is sure a thing of beauty. When these cars came out I wanted a brand new one so bad but at 22 and freshly married it wasn’t in the cards. I had the chance to buy as new of an ABM as is probably left and I took it. No regrets.

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 10:08 PM   #7395
Aqua Blue RS/SS

ABM booty… got ZL1 side skirts on it and my GM dovetail on it. I ordered the ZL1 style 10-13 splitter from phastek painted in ABM. It’s still more than a moth out so hopefully it’ll be here around Christmas time. I’ve also got a heritage I’m going to put in it at the same time I do the splitter… a little progress for now. It really needs a bath more than anything else right now.

What have my ABM brothers and sisters been up too??!
Attached Images

ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
Old 11-23-2022, 08:22 PM   #7396
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Looking good! You gotta dust her off though. The SSHARK hasn't been up to enough lately. Just getting ready for winter.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 09:04 PM   #7397
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Better????
Attached Images

Old 11-27-2022, 02:33 PM   #7398
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Better????
MUCH!! That's one thing, these cars look good even when they're dusty.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 06:31 PM   #7399
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Lol yea they sure do and it’s a damn good thing, mine is always dusty even though it lives in the shop. It doesn’t take long for the desert to start reclaiming everything. I think I’m finally gonna buy a cover for it soon.
Old 02-02-2023, 07:41 PM   #7400
Aqua Blue RS/SS

….
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2023, 07:04 AM   #7401
mpiersd

The front lip is gorgeous! Is it the factory GFX?

Quote:
….

ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
Old 02-08-2023, 07:44 AM   #7402
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Thanks! No unfortunately I kinda got screwed on that GFX deal. All good to go until it was time to pay and pick the parts up then suddenly the seller didnt want to sell anymore. It was a little bit of a sore subject for a bit, but all good now. This is the RPI ZL1 style 10-13 splitter for the SS cars. Having owned this car and a factory GFX car, I like this splitter better. It’s a bit more aggressive and it does actually lower the front of the car a bit.
Old 03-27-2023, 04:25 PM   #7403
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpiersd View Post
The front lip is gorgeous! Is it the factory GFX?
Hey, your username looks familiar
Old 04-09-2023, 12:32 PM   #7404
mpiersd

Quote:
Hey, your username looks familiar
Yeah, I'm around a few forums.

Old 09-11-2023, 07:25 PM   #7405
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Something bad ass is about to happen….
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2023, 09:33 PM   #7406
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
I thought my badass detector was going off! Gonna be cool!

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!