Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 05-19-2014, 11:36 AM   #12447
Green Machine
Always Workin

Drives: 2021 Mazda MX-5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntryman77 View Post
I've never cared for the supernats...gets too crowded
For the "after party" I just park at my dads and walk. Less headaches that way lol.

2018 1SS 1LE, HyperBlue Metallic (Sold)
2014 1SS 1LE, Black, Twin Turbo (Sold)
Green Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 02:25 PM   #12448
Crom

Drives: 2011 Summit White Camaro SS
Just fyi for anyone interested the Springfield swap meet is this weekend.

http://www.ohioswapmeet.com/
Crom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:23 AM   #12449
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
wow it is dead in here
Old 06-17-2014, 11:55 AM   #12450
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
I'm toying with the idea of trading in my Camaro on a 2014. I'm at 80k now. Probably would trade it in with all the mods in place. Not sure I want to go through the trouble of de-modding. I would stick with a 1LS so I don't blow-up my budget.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:51 PM   #12451
cntryman77

I'd love to have an LFX, but I'm not a fan of the 2014 scrunched front end or the hood vent. I might be interested in a TB swap (& I'll throw in some $) if you decide to trade it in. The ported TB is the last bolt on I need. Then I'll start on suspension. I'll even come down & do the swap.
Old 06-17-2014, 12:54 PM   #12452
nak3dsnake

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
wow it is dead in here
I've been busy with mah Sprint Car. You guys should come to a race one day.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:03 PM   #12453
gahammerle

Quote:
I'd love to have an LFX, but I'm not a fan of the 2014 scrunched front end or the hood vent. I might be interested in a TB swap (& I'll throw in some $) if you decide to trade it in. The ported TB is the last bolt on I need. Then I'll start on suspension. I'll even come down & do the swap.
OK, I will let you know if I do decide to trade it in. You wouldn't happen to have the stock intake tube would you? After my Injen started sucking up water during heavy downpours 2 years ago, I swapped back to the stock intake, but had to cut the resonator tubes off the side of it to clear my catch can. I just have duct tape covering the holes. I guess it would be better to trade it in without a duct-taped intake tube.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
Old 06-17-2014, 02:04 PM   #12454
gahammerle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake View Post
I've been busy with mah Sprint Car. You guys should come to a race one day.
Let us know when and where.

Find me on Facebook:
Old 06-17-2014, 02:30 PM   #12455
nak3dsnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
OK, I will let you know if I do decide to trade it in. You wouldn't happen to have the stock intake tube would you? After my Injen started sucking up water during heavy downpours 2 years ago, I swapped back to the stock intake, but had to cut the resonator tubes off the side of it to clear my catch can. I just have duct tape covering the holes. I guess it would be better to trade it in without a duct-taped intake tube.
I've still got my stock intake collecting dust in the garage if you need it.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:33 PM   #12456
nak3dsnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Let us know when and where.
Okey dokey. I'm gonna be out for a week or so. What was supposed to be a rebuilt steering gear from the nickels bros in Lima is currently leaking. It was the return line at first, now the gear where the steering wheel mounts slowly seeps fluid. Not a happy camper. I have another box but I would have to change the whole steering setup to the other side.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:07 PM   #12457
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Wow, activity in the Ohio thread.

Just pulled this up to search for some parts info. It's my starting bookmark.

Taking the car on a bona-fide road trip tomorrow to TN. Longest trip for it since Oshawa.
I have some Bose noise cancelling headphones for the wife. That might be pretty weird, no noise, just all the vibrations.

Will be about 30 minutes from the Tail of the Dragon. Tempting to go drive it if weather is nice.

Better get off this busy thread, Feel like I'm thread jacking.

Ahh, Come on Gordy, Go for the V8.

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:14 PM   #12458
xformer1

Drives: 2012 Transformer Ed. 2SS
I might bring bumblebee over to Newton fall this weekend if my plans fall through.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
xformer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:30 PM   #12459
gahammerle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post

Ahh, Come on Gordy, Go for the V8.

I wish I could swing it. I might look for low-mile one.

Find me on Facebook:
Old 06-19-2014, 08:43 PM   #12460
cntryman77

Quote:
Originally Posted by xformer1 View Post
I might bring bumblebee over to Newton fall this weekend if my plans fall through.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'll be there no matter what...judging requires it...hope the weather cooperates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?