Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 04-17-2020, 12:25 AM   #1
Att3mpt

Drives: Chevy Camaro 2015 2SS RS
Question Jammer CAI for 6.2L from Diablo Sport

Does anyone have any experience with this CAI from Diablosport?
Diablo Sport Jammer

It is the only CARB legal CAI in Cali and I really want to upgrade my stock air filter to a CAI. Any comments will be appreciated!
Att3mpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 06:48 PM   #2
bayarea408

Drives: T
Get a Vararam tuned model. Then swap out once every 2 years. Its the best intake for our cars. They use it on n/a COPO's
bayarea408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 09:55 PM   #3
Mojave13

Drives: 04 Colorado, 22 Camaro SS 1LE
I can’t speak for Jammers individual performance as did the CAI install in succession with other CARB goodies, but I’m running DiabloSport Jammer CAI. It performs as advertised and as important passes SMOG 100% confirmed. I really wanted a Yellow Jacket. Just didn’t want to go through conversion & tune every two years

Best of luck on your build!

Sold 2010 6.2L V8 6M SS/RS Cyber Grey Metallic
1LE Track Pack, DiabloSport Jammer CAI, Stage1 CAM, Ported & Polished Heads, HD LS3 Timing Chain, Melling High Volume Oil Pump, LS7 Lifters, BTR Trunnion Upgrade, LS3 Springs & Pushrods, JBA Shorty Silver ceramic Headers, Granatelli high temp blue wires w/ Fire sleeves, Borla S-type CAT back, MGW black Flat short throw shifter, Custom Calibration/tune
Mojave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:34 PM   #4
Att3mpt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave13 View Post
I can’t speak for Jammers individual performance as did the CAI install in succession with other CARB goodies, but I’m running DiabloSport Jammer CAI. It performs as advertised and as important passes SMOG 100% confirmed. I really wanted a Yellow Jacket. Just didn’t want to go through conversion & tune every two years

Best of luck on your build!
Thank you for the reply!!
So quick question did you do the rest through diablosport like tuning?
Old 04-24-2020, 11:44 PM   #5
Mojave13

Drives: 04 Colorado, 22 Camaro SS 1LE
For certain Att3mpt. i only purchased Jammer CAI from them. For calibration/tune went with someone with more skills than me. Think there is rules if company is not a sponsor, but say if you're in SoCal can recommend a shop..shoot DM

If there is any one gripe about DiabloSport; been trying to order another dry filter. my case number has been open for some time with the same horseapples update from Powerteq rep

Have some fun!

Sold 2010 6.2L V8 6M SS/RS Cyber Grey Metallic
1LE Track Pack, DiabloSport Jammer CAI, Stage1 CAM, Ported & Polished Heads, HD LS3 Timing Chain, Melling High Volume Oil Pump, LS7 Lifters, BTR Trunnion Upgrade, LS3 Springs & Pushrods, JBA Shorty Silver ceramic Headers, Granatelli high temp blue wires w/ Fire sleeves, Borla S-type CAT back, MGW black Flat short throw shifter, Custom Calibration/tune
Mojave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 11:44 AM   #6
Att3mpt

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave13 View Post
For certain Att3mpt. i only purchased Jammer CAI from them. For calibration/tune went with someone with more skills than me. Think there is rules if company is not a sponsor, but say if you're in SoCal can recommend a shop..shoot DM

If there is any one gripe about DiabloSport; been trying to order another dry filter. my case number has been open for some time with the same horseapples update from Powerteq rep

Have some fun!
Ah I am in norcal now so that wouldn't work, and its good to know about your experience with the dry filter.
thank you!
Old 10-22-2020, 02:50 PM   #7
Azz316
'13 ZL1 Inferno Orange

Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro LZ1
Att3mpt,

Did you ever get this CAI? I was looking around and found the Jammer was the only CARB certified CAI. Wondering if I should even pursue it or not...thoughts?
Azz316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:42 AM   #8
HAMBO

Drives: Supercharged 2013 AGM 2SS/RS
I also have the Jammer CAI and it’s performed as expected. It was marketed by a company called “Edge” when I bought it, but it’s the same CAI and CARB EO.
SLP TVS2300, Edge CAI, 3" Magnaflow catback, BC Racing BR series coilovers, HRE FF15's (20x10 square) with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, GM STB, BMR front and rear sway bars and toe links, Prothane subframe bushings and front control arm inserts, JDP rear upper control arm bushings, Elite Engineering catch can. Tuned by Cunningham Motorsports.
1967 Bolero Red 396 SS/RS Convertible
HAMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:22 AM   #9
Att3mpt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azz316 View Post
Att3mpt,

Did you ever get this CAI? I was looking around and found the Jammer was the only CARB certified CAI. Wondering if I should even pursue it or not...thoughts?
my bad I haven't checked this thread in a long long time. I just pursued a different path and got the CAI and kept my stock intake
Old 08-29-2022, 12:10 PM   #10
Evilsteve

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss
Jammer cold air intake

Can you guys that have the jammer cold air intake post some pics of what it looks like in your engine bay please.
Evilsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 09:52 PM   #11
HAMBO

Drives: Supercharged 2013 AGM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilsteve View Post
Can you guys that have the jammer cold air intake post some pics of what it looks like in your engine bay please.
Here you go. I’ll note this is not the inlet tube that comes with it, but rather one that I got to make the CAI fit on my supercharger. The tube the Jammer kit comes with has more of a curve to it.

SLP TVS2300, Edge CAI, 3" Magnaflow catback, BC Racing BR series coilovers, HRE FF15's (20x10 square) with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, GM STB, BMR front and rear sway bars and toe links, Prothane subframe bushings and front control arm inserts, JDP rear upper control arm bushings, Elite Engineering catch can. Tuned by Cunningham Motorsports.
1967 Bolero Red 396 SS/RS Convertible
HAMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 06:57 PM   #12
Evilsteve

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss
Nice looks good. I might have to get one since they are the only legal one in California.
Evilsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 01:27 AM   #13
dbassd

Drives: 2015 Red Hot Z/28
Does anyone know if this is still available anywhere? I can't seem to find the CARB one for sale. Thanks!
dbassd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cai, carb legal, cold air intake, diablosport, jammer