Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 05-16-2021, 09:34 PM   #1
gunchamp

Drives: 15 Camaro SS
Ted Jannetty!!

Good evening guys and gals. A bunch in here have seen my build thread so you know what I'm working with. I just felt the need to come in here and state how happy I am with the Jannetty crew over there. Kris was a pleasure to work with and was there to guide me along the way with all my parts. Teds son was willing to stay an hour past their closing time to work me through a problem after I got home from work. I pulled it off on my own because I didnt want him to do that, but he was more than willing. And Teds tuning ability is absolutely amazing. He worked with me remotely and had my mess of parts working together flawlessly. He was very patient and helpful when we started the tuning process. I was really dumb when it came to hp tuners. Have learned alot and getting more comfortable with the platform. Just felt the need to give them all a shout out for the amazing work and customer service. My car is a damn rocket ship right now and is only going to get faster from here on out. Thank you Ted and team and if anyone is on the fence about using these guys, dont be. They are top notch!!
15 Camaro SS- GPI max top end, ESS Vortech V3 9psi, ID 1050s, ZL1 pump, JMS bap, Long tubes, Corsa extreme, Circle D pro 5C, 391 rear, DSS carbon drive shaft, poly cradle bushings, tuned by Ted Jannetty and much much more
gunchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 09:36 PM   #2
Batmanntexas

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS (2SS)
Awesome!! Yep, nothing but positive things to say about the Janetty crew!

COTW 9/8/14
Batmanntexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 08:32 AM   #3
eLeSthree

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS 6sp
+1, very happy with my remote flex fuel tune from JRE. He's not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for.

2010 CTS-V A6 - "Stock" SOLD
630whp 658wtq

2024 F-150 RCSB 5.0 4x4
waiting for tunes...
eLeSthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 09:39 AM   #4
gunchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLeSthree View Post
+1, very happy with my remote flex fuel tune from JRE. He's not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for.
Absolutely!!
15 Camaro SS- GPI max top end, ESS Vortech V3 9psi, ID 1050s, ZL1 pump, JMS bap, Long tubes, Corsa extreme, Circle D pro 5C, 391 rear, DSS carbon drive shaft, poly cradle bushings, tuned by Ted Jannetty and much much more
Old 05-17-2021, 01:51 PM   #5
kburlar

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Jannetty is the only place that I will have work on my car. Top notch outfit and a great group of guys. Teddy Jr. is a great guy and knows his stuff, as they all do. I have nothing but good things to say about the entire team.
3.91 Gears, Eaton TrueTrac Posi, Billet Main Caps, Ported Throttle Body
1LE Suspension. ZL1 Springs, 2.9L Whipple Ssupercharger
kburlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 02:13 PM   #6
gunchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kburlar View Post
Jannetty is the only place that I will have work on my car. Top notch outfit and a great group of guys. Teddy Jr. is a great guy and knows his stuff, as they all do. I have nothing but good things to say about the entire team.
No doubt! Amazing what Ted can do remotely as well. There is almost no one in this country remote tuning complicated forced induction with built engines. He nailed mine and did it quick. Like 6 tunes. Car runs great and is a rocket ship. Couldnt be happier
Old 05-17-2021, 07:23 PM   #7
Shodown

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Wait there's a Teddy Jr?! Hell yeah! Keep the family biz going!

Yeah Ted helped me with my build as well. I have another pile of parts to go on in a few weeks that I'll be reaching out to him for too

If you're ever in doubt just call him and he can walk you thru it. Very helpful crew.
2014 ZL1 M6: Roto Fab Intake, LS3 TB, Long Tube Headers, NPP, Mild 2 Wild, JMS BAP, SMG aux pump, ID 1050X Injectors, DSX Flex Fuel Sensor, 10.5" DSX Lower Pulley, Killer Chiller, Tuned by Ted at JRE, Pedders XA Extreme coilovers, Mickey Thompson Street S/S on Weld S71s
Shodown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 06:15 AM   #8
gunchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodown View Post
Wait there's a Teddy Jr?! Hell yeah! Keep the family biz going!

Yeah Ted helped me with my build as well. I have another pile of parts to go on in a few weeks that I'll be reaching out to him for too

If you're ever in doubt just call him and he can walk you thru it. Very helpful crew.
Yup, Teddy jr. Great guy as well
Old 05-20-2021, 08:56 AM   #9
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunchamp View Post
Good evening guys and gals. A bunch in here have seen my build thread so you know what I'm working with. I just felt the need to come in here and state how happy I am with the Jannetty crew over there. Kris was a pleasure to work with and was there to guide me along the way with all my parts. Teds son was willing to stay an hour past their closing time to work me through a problem after I got home from work. I pulled it off on my own because I didnt want him to do that, but he was more than willing. And Teds tuning ability is absolutely amazing. He worked with me remotely and had my mess of parts working together flawlessly. He was very patient and helpful when we started the tuning process. I was really dumb when it came to hp tuners. Have learned alot and getting more comfortable with the platform. Just felt the need to give them all a shout out for the amazing work and customer service. My car is a damn rocket ship right now and is only going to get faster from here on out. Thank you Ted and team and if anyone is on the fence about using these guys, dont be. They are top notch!!
Thank you for the shout out, We Love to hear stories like this, it is what we live for.

We love what we do.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 06:29 AM   #10
gunchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Thank you for the shout out, We Love to hear stories like this, it is what we live for.

We love what we do.

Ted.
No problem, its well deserved!