Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-02-2013, 09:36 PM   #15
jgalewsk

Drives: 2013 Summit White Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKXOST View Post
SW FTW! Sounds good man!
Thanks! I really wish I had the time and money to do a build like yours. But one can dream... SW FTW for real! The white definitely contrasts the black accents very well!
jgalewsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #16
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE

Ok wasn't going to say anything but I HAVE to ask.... what's up with the far left tip? Or is it just the angle of the photos? Driving me nutz!!

Car sounds bad ass!!
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:52 PM   #17
jgalewsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post

Ok wasn't going to say anything but I HAVE to ask.... what's up with the far left tip? Or is it just the angle of the photos? Driving me nutz!!

Car sounds bad ass!!
It is definitely the angle of the photo. If you look at the photo at the very beginning of the first post, you should be able to see the inner wall of that outside tip. You can now be at peace... lol. I'm hoping to get a vid or two of the exhaust while driving. Just need to find the time to do it...

Thanks for the compliments! I am glad everyone is liking the exhaust setup.

Last edited by jgalewsk; 01-03-2013 at 12:12 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:48 AM   #18
tramtwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalewsk View Post
It is definitely the angle of the photo. If you look at the photo at the very beginning of the first post, you should be able to see the inner wall of that outside tip. You can now be at peace... lol. I'm hoping to get a vid or two of the exhaust while driving. Just need to find the time to do it...

Thanks for the compliments! I am glad everyone is liking the exhaust setup.

Hey have you seen any other 1le's on the road? I don't know of any other in the state yet. You?
Old 01-03-2013, 01:11 AM   #19
jgalewsk

Quote:

Hey have you seen any other 1le's on the road? I don't know of any other in the state yet. You?
Weird. I was just thinking the exact same thing. Someone posted in the 1le pic/vid thread that they were testing their 1le on the same stretch of road I was on in my exhaust video. It was gm boulevard in Shreveport next to the shutdown GM plant. I think he is from Waskom, TX. So it doesn't count as being in LA...

I will certainly keep my eye out for them though. There will have to be at least one or two more in Lafayette in a couple of months. I'm surprised I haven't seen you. I drive to New Orleans for business a couple days out of the week. We should cruise soon... Speaking of, any car meets or cruise nights coming up?
Old 01-03-2013, 01:21 AM   #20
tramtwo

Quote:
Weird. I was just thinking the exact same thing. Someone posted in the 1le pic/vid thread that they were testing their 1le on the same stretch of road I was on in my exhaust video. It was gm boulevard in Shreveport next to the shutdown GM plant. I think he is from Waskom, TX. So it doesn't count as being in LA...

I will certainly keep my eye out for them though. There will have to be at least one or two more in Lafayette in a couple of months. I'm surprised I haven't seen you. I drive to New Orleans for business a couple days out of the week. We should cruise soon... Speaking of, any car meets or cruise nights coming up?

Well mine doesn't have a black hood now.

Did you check out the CCC fb page?
Old 01-03-2013, 01:27 AM   #21
jgalewsk

Quote:
Well mine doesn't have a black hood now.

Did you check out the CCC fb page?
I forgot to check that. I'm am stupid sometimes...

My hood wrap will be coming off when either the hood looks terrible or I have enough money for a paint job, unless I like all white. We will have to see how it stands up in all this nasty weather we have been having. It's been raining non stop for 2 days here in Lafayette. What part of New Oreans are u from?
Old 01-03-2013, 01:29 AM   #22
tramtwo

I am going to try and make this.... some from the club will be here.... http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...F#.UOUzP-LnZ2F
Old 01-03-2013, 02:04 AM   #23
jgalewsk

Quote:
I am going to try and make this.... some from the club will be here.... http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...F#.UOUzP-LnZ2F
I can try to make that also. Finally get to meet some people...
Old 01-03-2013, 02:31 AM   #24
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Sounds awesome!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #25
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Sounds NICE! How much did the set up set you back?
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:01 PM   #26
jgalewsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post
Sounds NICE! How much did the set up set you back?
Thanks! It wasn't too bad. Tips were 125 (http://tips.byethost4.com/dualpair.html). Diffuser was 476 (2SSRS makes the diffuser... check out www.gen5diy.com). JBA catted midpipes were 389 (got them from MarylandSpeed). Installed midpipes and diffuser myself. Muffler delete (two pipes, some bending, alignment, hangers, and welding tips on) was 100. I know a guy in Shreveport who has been doing exhaust work for 30 years. He helped me out a little bit. And all prices included shipping. So total = $1,090. Not too bad for what she sounds like now...
Old 01-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #27
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Thanks! It wasn't too bad. Tips were 125 (http://tips.byethost4.com/dualpair.html). Diffuser was 476 (2SSRS makes the diffuser... check out www.gen5diy.com). JBA catted midpipes were 389 (got them from MarylandSpeed). Installed midpipes and diffuser myself. Muffler delete (two pipes, some bending, alignment, hangers, and welding tips on) was 100. I know a guy in Shreveport who has been doing exhaust work for 30 years. He helped me out a little bit. And all prices included shipping. So total = $1,090. Not too bad for what she sounds like now...
I'm guessing your car was NOT equipped with the NPP?
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:54 AM   #28
jgalewsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post
I'm guessing your car was NOT equipped with the NPP?
Nope. I was planning on doing aftermarket when I ordered so I decided not to spend money on something that would have been coming off within the first month anyway. Don't get me wrong, I love the npp exhaust. Just not loud enough...