Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 11-16-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
ayousef

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Service suspension system

Hey guys,

Seems like I ran into a weird problem today, when we were a total of four passengers in my ZL1 I seemed to continuously get a service suspension system message, regardless of whether the mag ride was in tour, sport (didn't try race). Has this occurred to anyone else?

This problem doesn't happen when me and a passenger are in the car (total of two) not sure about three either.

I also feel that the rear of the car sways more than I expected it to on turns, this is WITH Pfadt anti-sway bars set to the "medium" stiffness setting.

Any suggestions? Im thinking of doing a little driving and if I convince myself might end up setting the rear sway bar to the stiffest setting.

thanks!

1150bhp Whipple 4.0 Supercharged 427ci Camaro ZL1
ayousef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #2
ZL1-V

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Possibly a ride height sensor with 4 people on board? However it shouldn't really do that. I have and never will have 4 passengers so I can't recreate it. The front sway bar is set too soft possibly? Try setting it to stiff and drive it again.
ZL1-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
djnice

Drives: 13 ZL1 SIM, 99 Z28 Black
I had 4 people in the car at a race track and ran it hard. No issues.