Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 06-14-2018, 11:34 AM   #1
BlackMambaZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
Billy Boat Fuzion gen 3 option?

I had a previous thread about getting a new axle back in my car due to a crazy rare hearing condition that I developed. I am now sold on Billy Boat since it is a performance exhaust with the NPP option and read only good things about them.

The question that I have here is does anyone know of a gen 3 fuzion axle back option for them? All I can find is a zr1/vette option. Has anyone installed the zr1 option on their car? I have found the cat back system for the ZL1 but I do not need that since I am ARH all the way until my MF's. Has anyone put a different tip on the fuzion muffler? I had the stocks powder coated and want to use them for looks and alignment purposes.

I am stoked that I think that I am going to be able to keep the car and drive it without an earplug in haha. It makes me even more excited to get my BTR cam kit installed at the end of this month haha.
764RWHP on e85 683RWHP on 91. M6 Black on Black on Black. 1300ID's, DSX Aux Pump and Flex Fuel Sensor, Lingenfelter 2.5 upper 9.5 lower, 100MM idler, AFCO HX w/ FANS. 1 7/8"ARH exhaust to axle incl LTH, MF's, Fuel Lab FF, Lingenfelter ported snout and TB, Lingenfelter CAI, RotoFab coolant tank, NGK 2 steps colder spark plugs, Moroso catch can, BTR Stage III cam, crank case breather. Tuned by Power Labs in Idaho Falls, ID.
BlackMambaZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote