Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Garage / Tools Discussions

Old 02-06-2012, 07:11 AM   #71
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black1SS View Post
subscribed.
Nice looking garage. What do you think you will have in the materials once you have it completed for the basic garage not counting cement if you dont mind me asking.
Thanks
Black,

Not including concrete I have about 13000.00 this does include some grade work plus I paid to have the sheetrock and shingles installed...easier for them to do it.

I have 100 yards of concrete in the foundation, slab and driveway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Very nice indeed! I wish we had room for a garage that big. Ours will be an oversized 2 car. I am anxious to see how you finish out the inside!
Ruby,

I had to wait for the floor to cure before I could finish the floor. Once it was cured the weather was too cold to do the floor.

I am planning on putting some epoxy flooring down..Tile red with white, black and gray flakes.....it will run roughly 2000.00 to do the floor. My plan is to do it in the spring when I get 3 or 4 days of pretty weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinjames View Post
Damn, looks great, can that be my new home too?
The more the merrier but it might get kinda cramped, LOL

Right now Dr Jkel, Mr Hyde, a 73 Vette, my Bike, and my boat are in the garage but I am sure we could find some room....
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:12 AM   #72
Guzman

Drives: 2011 Callaway Camaro 2SS 'vert
i WISH i had a garage like this! lol. Ill be happy with a big shed so all the CRAP in my garage will go out there and it can just be for my camaro
Guzman is offline   Reply With Quote