Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 02-03-2016, 05:31 AM   #1
Hardymon

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 Yellow
FS: PPE Dash Logic $250 shipped to you: SOLD

Selling a PPE Dashlogic unit for 2010-14 Camaro $250 and I'll ship to you. I purchased one and then received one as a gift. Can't afford a second Camaro, so I figured I would sell the Dashlogic unit.

Extremely useful and versatile, especially if you want to maintain a factory look and have access to all the information you could want from just about any gauge at the push of a button.

The unit is basically brand new, and by basically, I mean that it was plugged into my computer once when I briefly entertained the idea of keeping both. It has the factory box, instructions and cable.

Asking $250 and I will ship (regular ground service) to you. Brand new from the factory, (which this basically is), they go for $279+taxes and shipping. I can leave the current firmware and settings that I have on it, or I can wipe it back to factory and you can download the new firmware and start with a totally fresh unit, your choice.

PM me if you're interested.

Mods to date: Volant cai, New Era Ported TB, Torque Solutions short shifter, FE4 suspension with BMR Sway bars, SP 17/8" headers with hi-flo cats, Solo Performance cat back.

Last edited by Hardymon; 02-03-2016 at 05:23 PM. Reason: sold
Hardymon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dash, dashlogic, guage, logic, wideband