Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2018, 01:48 PM   #183
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros
 
Evil-Bee-NH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 6,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopterman View Post
Yep! I was right!

If there’s no population, why delete it? Because your an immature little twit that got caught lying so you throw a temper tantrum like a two year old.
Got caught lying about what you messing up your car because you didn't listen or don didn't explain winter maintenance procedures for your high hp build? Or about you cracking a spark plug and installing it anyway... i fail to see where i lied i merely stated a fact. There's good people on here but as a whole nobodies really left organizing anything outside jay, joe and me most of the time and I'm just frankly tired of organizing having people sign up and find reasons or excuses not to go last minute not that it ruins my time or anything just disappointing
__________________


MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 301RWHP - 371 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:27 PM   #184
Kopterman

 
Kopterman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Bright Yellow 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NH
Posts: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Got caught lying about what you messing up your car because you didn't listen or don didn't explain winter maintenance procedures for your high hp build? Or about you cracking a spark plug and installing it anyway... i fail to see where i lied i merely stated a fact. There's good people on here but as a whole nobodies really left organizing anything outside jay, joe and me most of the time and I'm just frankly tired of organizing having people sign up and find reasons or excuses not to go last minute not that it ruins my time or anything just disappointing
Dude, nothing happened in winter. There wasnít any problem with my meth system! Your pal Josh at Performance Dyno because of his inexperience put all kinds of ideas in everyones heads including mine of what was ďwrongĒ with my car when in fact there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! He doesnít know what he is doing! Me, thinking there was something wrong changed the plugs and accidentally cracked one. I TOLD YOU THAT THIS WAS THE CASE AND THAT JOSH WAS COMPLETELY WRONG.

Then right after I tell you what actually happened you take it upon yourself to tell everyone that I did something to it in Winter and that it was too late, there was damage done that was caught at Performance Dyno. You KNEW this was a lie because I had already told you what actually happened!! You fu**ing lying SOB!

For anyone on this board I would not recommend taking your Camaro to Performance Dyno. They are very inexperienced with Camaros. All Kevin is doing with this crap he spews from is mouth is trying help out his friend Josh the owner. I hear he is good with Mustangs. He donít know shit about Camaros.

If your tired of organizing JUST LEAVE! No reason to delete the schedule. You were just being an immature dick by doing that! You remind me of a little weasel going around digging up dirt and back stabbing people!

And you miss more events then anyone else does and you donít give any reasons! You just donít show!!

I swear if you say another word on here thatís comprised of lies Iím going to hunt you down...
Kopterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 07:42 PM   #185
chevy 3
NEcamaro5
 
chevy 3's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mass
Posts: 4,257
Well I know for me anyways its hard to comit to shows lately. Wish I could make more of them.

Makes me cherish the times I do go and meetup with buddy. Old and some new ones.
I’m just glad this site hasn’t shut down completely.
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:45 PM   #186
Red Devil's Rebel
 
Red Devil's Rebel's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2LT RS V6/A8
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Boston/North Shore, MA
Posts: 531
That's awesome, sounds fun! Glad you had a god trip!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
What happened to this forum? Sounds like so many others now. :sad:

Camaro National was great. Met with friends from all over that can't wait to get together all the time and no bickering. Me and my friend Kevin turned a one day ride into a 6 day adventure touring PA, NY Finger Lakes and museums and a side trip the Antietam battlefield. To me, that's what it's all about. Not just car shows. You should all try driving the cars around the country, it's good for the soul.
__________________
Red Devil's Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:58 PM   #187
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros
 
Evil-Bee-NH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 6,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopterman View Post
Dude, nothing happened in winter. There wasn’t any problem with my meth system! Your pal Josh at Performance Dyno because of his inexperience put all kinds of ideas in everyones heads including mine of what was “wrong” with my car when in fact there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! He doesn’t know what he is doing! Me, thinking there was something wrong changed the plugs and accidentally cracked one. I TOLD YOU THAT THIS WAS THE CASE AND THAT JOSH WAS COMPLETELY WRONG.

Then right after I tell you what actually happened you take it upon yourself to tell everyone that I did something to it in Winter and that it was too late, there was damage done that was caught at Performance Dyno. You KNEW this was a lie because I had already told you what actually happened!! You fu**ing lying SOB!

For anyone on this board I would not recommend taking your Camaro to Performance Dyno. They are very inexperienced with Camaros. All Kevin is doing with this crap he spews from is mouth is trying help out his friend Josh the owner. I hear he is good with Mustangs. He don’t know shit about Camaros.

If your tired of organizing JUST LEAVE! No reason to delete the schedule. You were just being an immature dick by doing that! You remind me of a little weasel going around digging up dirt and back stabbing people!

And you miss more events then anyone else does and you don’t give any reasons! You just don’t show!!

I swear if you say another word on here that’s comprised of lies I’m going to hunt you down...
You need help man. Like a lot of it.
__________________


MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 301RWHP - 371 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:00 AM   #188
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros
 
Evil-Bee-NH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 6,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy 3 View Post
Well I know for me anyways its hard to comit to shows lately. Wish I could make more of them.

Makes me cherish the times I do go and meetup with buddy. Old and some new ones.
Iím just glad this site hasnít shut down completely.
It'll never shutdown charlie it's just not what it used to be. I get it people move on to other things. Just sucks that there's only a few people left.
__________________


MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 301RWHP - 371 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 10:20 AM   #189
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan
 
Happy_Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Litchfield, NH
Posts: 2,071
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy 3 View Post
Well I know for me anyways its hard to comit to shows lately. Wish I could make more of them.

Makes me cherish the times I do go and meetup with buddy. Old and some new ones.
Iím just glad this site hasnít shut down completely.
Grab Al and come visit my new house and shop!
Be great to see you guys!

Have him bring a helicopter!
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:37 AM   #190
chevy 3
NEcamaro5
 
chevy 3's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mass
Posts: 4,257
This is great Dan. Would love to check the new pad out. Give ma and Al a chance to cruise the back roads for a day.
I'll definitely be in touch my friend.
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:19 PM   #191
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan
 
Happy_Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Litchfield, NH
Posts: 2,071
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy 3 View Post
This is great Dan. Would love to check the new pad out. Give ma and Al a chance to cruise the back roads for a day.
I'll definitely be in touch my friend.
Be awesome to see you guys!
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 12:21 PM   #192
rickyrocket

 
rickyrocket's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 blk 1 SS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Coventry RI
Posts: 1,180
Cmon kids play nice
__________________
15 1 SS
rickyrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:25 PM   #193
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros
 
Evil-Bee-NH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 6,250
ECCC Show, Seacoast C&C and New England Dragway ahead all on sunday.... haven't decided which I'll hit up.
__________________


MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 301RWHP - 371 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.