Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 11-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #71
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6

What I don't get is why the assassins have gone backwards in technology. Ezio lived during the Renaissance era, and he had a gun built into his hidden blades. He was also able to fire a shot without taking 2 minutes to reload, unlike Connor.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #72
Dirtdog
Pro Hide n Seek Player

Drives: 2010 SS LS3/LSA 620whp/630tq
Send a message via AIM to Dirtdog
Been playing alot, the Frontier is cool, hunting and getting attacked by animals. Moving thru the trees is a great addition.
The open sea battles are badass, having to control the cannons and steer the ship is crazy.
Seems like theres more emphisis on being stealthy in all the missions. They added in alot of entertaining side quests.
Being from New England I love the whole historical accuracy of the story.
overall its my fav of the whole series.

620whp/630wtq. ADM LSA Conversion, E85, PFADT Tri-Y Headers into Borla S, PFADT Swaybars, Springs, Links, 20x10 20x11 Forgestar F14s, Lots of AAC
Dirtdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #73
Tysen

Finished it last night, a little pissed over the lack of choice on the ending, but overall a great game.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:29 PM   #74
rhunley14

Drives: Camaro SS
Holy shit you finished it. How many hours?
rhunley14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #75
Tysen

Don't know, lol. It didn't feel very long. I've also done everything but collect the almanac pages (may give up on those).

I can tell you guys this though, complete the peg leg missions as fast as you can. CPT Kidd's trinket is awesome. Hint: rhymes with bulletspoof.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #76
Atlas
Would you kindly...

Drives: Destitute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysen View Post
Finished it last night, a little pissed over the lack of choice on the ending, but overall a great game.
Same here, not too happy with the ending. There is the epilogue to complete though, maybe that adds a little closure?
Old 11-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #77
Mrvnmartian

Drives: 2010 SGM 1LT (Manual)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtdog View Post
Been playing alot, the Frontier is cool, hunting and getting attacked by animals. Moving thru the trees is a great addition.
The open sea battles are badass, having to control the cannons and steer the ship is crazy.
Seems like theres more emphisis on being stealthy in all the missions. They added in alot of entertaining side quests.
Being from New England I love the whole historical accuracy of the story.
overall its my fav of the whole series.
I have been enjoying running around in the frontier. I haven't used a horse much or the fast travel. Too much fun running, killing, skinning and then getting jump by a bobcat or cougar, LOL.

Quote:
Did you play any of the past ones, there is no choice of ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
Same here, not too happy with the ending. There is the epilogue to complete though, maybe that adds a little closure?
I'm glad I have been limiting my time on the main storyline or I would probably be finished also.
Mods: Flowmaster, Solar Gard Window Tint, Front Bowtie from Gary's Customs, Green LED dome & trunk lights from AAC, Painted calipers used G2 paint, Emblem Pro underhood bowtie, Stealth Bulb turn signals.
Mrvnmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #78
Tysen

Yes, I played the past ones. However (not trying to spoil anything), at the end of this one they clearly discuss two different outcomes and make it appear like you will get to choose. Then it just selects one, which seemed like the Templar way out, and goes against Desmond's character.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:33 AM   #79
Mrvnmartian

Quote:
Yes, I played the past ones. However (not trying to spoil anything), at the end of this one they clearly discuss two different outcomes and make it appear like you will get to choose. Then it just selects one, which seemed like the Templar way out, and goes against Desmond's character.
AH! maybe it has to do with how you go through the missions.
Mods: Flowmaster, Solar Gard Window Tint, Front Bowtie from Gary's Customs, Green LED dome & trunk lights from AAC, Painted calipers used G2 paint, Emblem Pro underhood bowtie, Stealth Bulb turn signals.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #80
trewyn15

Drives: 2004 Monte Carlo LS
How did I miss this section!? lol

I'm currently playing brotherhood, trying to catch up in the series, I like to play them in order so I have an idea of everything that is going on lol

Can't wait to play this one

How is everyone liking it so far?
Old 11-28-2012, 06:47 AM   #81
Mrvnmartian

Quote:
Originally Posted by trewyn15 View Post
How did I miss this section!? lol

I'm currently playing brotherhood, trying to catch up in the series, I like to play them in order so I have an idea of everything that is going on lol

Can't wait to play this one

How is everyone liking it so far?
If you are enjoying Brotherhood, wait to you get into Revelations and when you finally get into III, where you are in colonial america.
I have enjoyed the whole series, to include the very first. If you get into the Multiplayer stuff I like the new Wolfpack mode, but people still think they have to run around and kill everything. That is not how that mode works, you have to work as a team and try to be stealthy. Overall with the single player the new weapons are awesome, like I'm sure you've seen in the commercials, the sling dart where you can hang your target from a tree. I'm very pleased I got this one and Ubisoft has kept improving the gameplay.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:14 AM   #82
lakersftbl69

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
i dont understand after desmond dies where do i go from there when i go into the game and start playing it says i only have 36% of the game done HELP!!! lol
upgrades kooks 1 7/8" LTH w/ deleted cats, corsa exhaust, hurst short throw shifter stage 3 comp cam, 3.91 gears ecs kit blower, meth injection, upgraded axles, drive shaft, McLeod rxt clutch, fully forged 416ci stroker all installed and dyno tuned by slowhawk performance in bridgewater ma.
lakersftbl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:20 AM   #83
SinisterEcho

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6/LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersftbl69 View Post
i dont understand after the end where do i go from there when i go into the game and start playing it says i only have 36% of the game done HELP!!! lol
There is ALOT more to do than just the story. There are a plethora of side quests. Last time i booted the game up i had 90% before the last quest. Go around and explore stuff will pop up like crazy. and that was a big spoiler.... might wanna edit that.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:28 AM   #84
eggydoo

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersftbl69 View Post
i dont understand after desmond dies where do i go from there when i go into the game and start playing it says i only have 36% of the game done HELP!!! lol
thanks for the spoiler
eggydoo is offline   Reply With Quote