Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2020, 02:32 PM   #1
FasNuf
 
FasNuf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Salem Oregon
Posts: 588
2014 ZL1 Rear Spolier for sale

Rear spoiler in RedHot
16,000 miles
excellent shape
$100 + shipping

Sorry 10mm not included...
Attached Images
  
FasNuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 01:12 AM   #2
redrum_maro
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: United States
Posts: 41
Do you know if the spoiler is the same for 2012-13 ZL1s?
redrum_maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:40 AM   #3
FasNuf
 
FasNuf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Salem Oregon
Posts: 588
I don’t know
FasNuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:41 AM   #4
FasNuf
 
FasNuf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Salem Oregon
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum_maro View Post
Do you know if the spoiler is the same for 2012-13 ZL1s?
I would call the dealership and ask.
FasNuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 12:39 PM   #5
lkurek
 
Drives: 2015 CAMARO
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Illinois
Posts: 153
Damn it! If you threw in the 10mm Id pick it up from you.....


And, FWIW, the 10-13 are different than the 14-15.
lkurek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:09 PM   #6
SpeedBro1
 
SpeedBro1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro Zl1
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 10
I was just here to make an offer on the 10mm......

GLWS!
SpeedBro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:30 PM   #7
FasNuf
 
FasNuf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Salem Oregon
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkurek View Post
Damn it! If you threw in the 10mm Id pick it up from you.....


And, FWIW, the 10-13 are different than the 14-15.
Yeah I wasnít sure but the 2014 and 2015 definitely seem to be different in the rear bumper and trunk lid area. They always seem to separate them out.
Thanks for looking into that.

FasNuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:31 PM   #8
FasNuf
 
FasNuf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Salem Oregon
Posts: 588
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedBro1 View Post
I was just here to make an offer on the 10mm......

GLWS!
Make me an offer!😂
FasNuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:38 PM   #9
608RS
 
608RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 2ss
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Carol Stream IL
Posts: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum_maro View Post
Do you know if the spoiler is the same for 2012-13 ZL1s?
different style spoiler/trunk, won't fit
__________________

2015 Camaro 2ss, NicKey Performance built/tuned
608RS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:46 PM   #10
SIM GhostrdrZ

 
SIM GhostrdrZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z/28
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Ohio
Posts: 775
Holy cow! This is a steal for a true GM Zl1 spoiler. I had a knock off on my 1ls when I had it, otherwise Iíd be all over it. The market seems crazy right now though. Iíve got a basement full of Z28 parts I couldnít give away, oh wait, I wonít give away. Someone will come along that appreciates your great deal. You didnít say the red jack stands, couch and clock werenít included. Ha!
SIM GhostrdrZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:53 PM   #11
FasNuf
 
FasNuf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Salem Oregon
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM GhostrdrZ View Post
Holy cow! This is a steal for a true GM Zl1 spoiler. I had a knock off on my 1ls when I had it, otherwise Iíd be all over it. The market seems crazy right now though. Iíve got a basement full of Z28 parts I couldnít give away, oh wait, I wonít give away. Someone will come along that appreciates your great deal. You didnít say the red jack stands, couch and clock werenít included. Ha!
😂
Grandpa made the clock back in 84í but it quit working.
Well I actually just need to unload all my stock parts.
FasNuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 04:05 PM   #12
SIM GhostrdrZ

 
SIM GhostrdrZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z/28
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Ohio
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by FasNuf View Post
😂
Grandpa made the clock back in 84í but it quit working.
Well I actually just need to unload all my stock parts.
That was back when kids knew what Roman numerals were. Throw a new clock mechanism in that clock and make your grandpa proud. And someone buy this gentlemanís spoiler.
SIM GhostrdrZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 04:46 PM   #13
FasNuf
 
FasNuf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Salem Oregon
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM GhostrdrZ View Post
That was back when kids knew what Roman numerals were. Throw a new clock mechanism in that clock and make your grandpa proud. And someone buy this gentlemanís spoiler.
Yeah, Iíll go to the craft store and buy a clock mechanism. I have several of his clocks already but I donít have one in the garage.
FasNuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 01:39 PM   #14
FasNuf
 
FasNuf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Salem Oregon
Posts: 588
Still for sale
FasNuf is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.