Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 12-18-2014, 02:22 PM   #1
camarossdusk
whippled 5th gen

Drives: 2013 camaro ss
rear suspension finally complete thanks to tyler at jdp and keith at bmr

finally getting good traction with my drag radials, installed the bmr sb039 rear adjustable sway bar last night, have to admit the rear sway bar made as big of a difference as the toe link and trailing arms.
Whipple running 13 lbs of boost, Innovators west 8 rib with 10 percent over drive crankshaft pulley. Fore level 2 Dual pump fuel system, with duel TI auto fuel pumps, ID 1300 fuel injectors, tuned on e85. Driveshaft shop aluminum driveshaft, 1400 hp half shafts, Detroit tru-trac. ls9 camshaft, CNC ported heads, with trunion and dual valve spring upgrade, LS9 head gaskets, ARP 2000 head studs, Manley stainless valves. Adjustable Bmr toe rods, trailing arms, rear adjustable sway bar, full cradle bushings, upper control arm bushings, BMR diff. bushings, bmr driveshaft safety loop.
camarossdusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:45 PM   #2
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Good to hear!!! Thanks for the positive feedback!!! We appreciate your business.
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 06:55 PM   #3
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
Nice!
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:00 PM   #4
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Awesome! It's been a pleasure working with you! Thanks for the feedback!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:01 PM   #5
camarossdusk
whippled 5th gen

thanks it really squats and launches hard like its suppose to with the added power, hope the stock axles hold up at least until can order some new ones after the new year.
Whipple running 13 lbs of boost, Innovators west 8 rib with 10 percent over drive crankshaft pulley. Fore level 2 Dual pump fuel system, with duel TI auto fuel pumps, ID 1300 fuel injectors, tuned on e85. Driveshaft shop aluminum driveshaft, 1400 hp half shafts, Detroit tru-trac. ls9 camshaft, CNC ported heads, with trunion and dual valve spring upgrade, LS9 head gaskets, ARP 2000 head studs, Manley stainless valves. Adjustable Bmr toe rods, trailing arms, rear adjustable sway bar, full cradle bushings, upper control arm bushings, BMR diff. bushings, bmr driveshaft safety loop.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:15 PM   #6
Nighthawk89

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2Ss M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarossdusk View Post
finally getting good traction with my drag radials, installed the bmr sb039 rear adjustable sway bar last night, have to admit the rear sway bar made as big of a difference as the toe link and trailing arms.
Im glad to hear! Im ordering thoes sways as well as all of the other suspension upgrades you can list including solid subframes. Hoping its going to tighten her up thru the canyons!
Nighthawk89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:42 AM   #7
camarossdusk
whippled 5th gen

nice was just trying to keep my car straight when launching, straight line racing which has helped a lot.
Old 12-19-2014, 06:53 AM   #8
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
two great people, two great vendors on this site. Welcome to the club of "yeah, it will go straight now".

I still promote my original quote "BMR, their shit works."
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:45 AM   #9
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarossdusk View Post
thanks it really squats and launches hard like its suppose to with the added power, hope the stock axles hold up at least until can order some new ones after the new year.
With what you have done, you should have completely eliminated wheel hop and that's the real killer of axles. With enough power they can still break, but you definitely prolonged their life.

Let me know when you're ready for a set of axles. They take a little time to be built, so it's a good idea to have them ordered before you actually need them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
two great people, two great vendors on this site. Welcome to the club of "yeah, it will go straight now".

I still promote my original quote "BMR, their shit works."
Thanks for the kind words and support!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:46 PM   #10
camarossdusk
whippled 5th gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Tyler View Post
With what you have done, you should have completely eliminated wheel hop and that's the real killer of axles. With enough power they can still break, but you definitely prolonged their life.

Let me know when you're ready for a set of axles. They take a little time to be built, so it's a good idea to have them ordered before you actually need them.

Thanks for the kind words and support!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Ok thanks for the same money can get a new clutch, might just order my clutch next really interested in the centerforce dyad, what do you think tyler, since im on borrowed time with stock clutch.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:18 PM   #11
camarossdusk
whippled 5th gen

Added some pics i took the other day.
Attached Images