Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #29
franknbeans
Whipped

Drives: 2010 CAMARO
thanks Jamie. . . good pics. . .

What exhaust where they putting on the car?

I'm guessing a custom one form T.H. . . what muffs?
Old 05-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #30
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
Sounds great!

Suppose ably this guy already put Flowmasters on his

Old 05-04-2009, 03:55 PM   #31
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight_23 View Post
Sounds great!

Wow...those sound great!
Old 05-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #32
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
OMG!!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 04:03 PM   #33
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
Honestly guys I don't know a thing about what they did as far as custom exhaust. I really went to try to see Tags car and get some pictures for him but his was already gone. I was just excited they let me do a walk around on this car. One of the sales guys volunteered some of his time and he's the one that opened the hood and trunk for me other than that I didn't want to waste to much of his time. We were leaving when Tom Henry came in and he took us back to the car to hear the exhaust. They were moving the car from the first pic over to the rack where I got the video to get it out of the way for something else. I thought I video'd the entire move but I didn't hit the button on my camera all the way down so I didn't get it. Sounded good just idling along. Tag would probably be able to tell you all about it. I wish his car had been there to compare the sounds. I was just yelled at by my wife for posting her in a pic when she's not feeling well, just threw her hair together, no make up and she's giving me a goofy look. Oops. I'll have to repost her another time when its MY car in the pic and she's done up to her satisfaction.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #34
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

BTW when I first saw the car I was upset because the front facia didn't match. My wife said I was crazy. The hood and fenders matched but not the facia. She said it was just the way the light was hitting the different angles. If you look at the pic from the front left corner of the car looking down it now looks like the fender and facia match and the hood doesn't. Looking at the pictures now I think she was right all along and I definately feel relieved.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #35
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Wow. Sounds amazing to me. Nice.

:upset:
I WANT MY CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #36
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
sounds good but its probably not as loud outside... when you rev the engine inside of a building it sounds way louder than it would if you were doing it outside

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #37
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Plastic and metal panels reflect paint different from what I learned in auto' repair courses. They say the paint lays on the panels different and reflect light a different way. I'm more long the lines of what you already said about the panels just flopping the color a little bit in the light. Shop lights are always going to exaggerate paint differences.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #38
ssz28envy
Banned

Drives: 1988 IROC-Z
Sounds wonderful. It reminds me a lot of a pair of straight pipes. Anyone else?
ssz28envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #39
kdoske
Waiting For My 1SS/RS SIM

Drives: Sold My Lancer, now carless :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight_23 View Post
Sounds great!

holy cr@p thats nice
kdoske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #40
levi1922

Drives: 2LT RS CGM
flow master video is amazing.
and what does the LLT look like? does it have the H pipe?
or a resonator thing?
Old 05-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #41
linkwpc
The punching cat

Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
This needs a little better sound clip....
Old 05-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #42
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkwpc View Post
This needs a little better sound clip....

Sorry thats the best I could do under the circumstances. Circumstances being I was in shock and awe to the point of being stupid. Once I got home it was "I should have taken a picture of this, I should have asked that" Since Tom Henry Racing is not my dealer, I was just thankful that they volunteered their time and allowed me the walk around. To sit in it...all I remember is the leather smelled good and the four cluster/center console was higher up than it has seemed to me in pics. I can't wait to go back and see the stripes on that car though. If it looks right then I'm going to be cussing Tag for costing me more money to have stripes painted on and maybe exhaust. Tag can you shake down a few drug dealers and send me money for stripes and exhaust? Maybe they will give you a discount for me spending money there because of trying to see your car. Split it with ya!