Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 01-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #631
bryant_man

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
do the headlight covers dim the lights at night? I never put mine on because im afraid the lights will be too dim.
bryant_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:20 PM   #632
bryant_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSSIN View Post
I'm going to a local guy here in San Diego I got referred to. Place is called Powder 1. He's doing mine for $400 out the door
exactly what i paid, $400 with a 10 year warranty. cant beat it!!
bryant_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #633
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryant_man View Post
exactly what i paid, $400 with a 10 year warranty. cant beat it!!
The wheels look great! Honestly... I really don't understand why people don't think these stock rims look great! They look even better in black... I can't wait to get mine done.

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #634
rgc1279

Drives: Black 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndawg View Post
The wheels look great! Honestly... I really don't understand why people don't think these stock rims look great! They look even better in black... I can't wait to get mine done.
Agreed. The first thing I'm doing is getting the windows tinted, then a week later the wheels will be powder coated gloss black. I love the stock rims on this car, and this is the first car that I can say that about.
rgc1279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #635
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
jsharp what did you use to black out your taillights? Your car looks sweet.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #636
jsharp
NOW CAMMED & SUPERCHARGED

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black w/ IOM
Headlight armour all the way!!!!! That was the easiest best fitting layover tint I have ever tried. I ordered GTS set held it up to the car and I about threw up because I paid so much and they were going to look like crap in my opinion maybe I had a bad set. I sold them 5 minutes later for what I gave for them. I bought the whole headlight armour kit and it is easy to install and looks awesome. I did stealth smoke on everything exept headlights and fog lights and they are smoke. I would say I have lost about 10-15% light on regular beams and about the same on high beams. Not hardly even noticed. Angel eyes are a little harder to see at dusk than they were before that is the only thing I miss. Thanks for compliment
Livernois Motorsports: Maggie 2300 7psi, Livernois 2C cam/L99 to LS3 Conversion, Ported TB, Rotofab w/adm race scoop, adm trans cooler,Kooks headers no cats, Kooks 3" exhaust. METCO breather. Precision 2400 Vigilante TC. Eibach Lowering Springs & Swaybars. BMR Trailing arms, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Differential bushings. Vossen CV3 20's w/ 305 Mickey Thompson @25psi. Zl1 front bumper. OE Zl1 Hood and matte black insert. 556RWHP/500RWTQ L99
jsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #637
ApolloWar

Your car looks sharp. My black SS is headed he same direction as yours. I've got the bowties blacked out and am headed towards medium smoking the lights so I greatly appreciate the testimonial for Headlight armour.

Given you have stealth smoked everything including the front marker lights but didn't do the reverse lights I wanted to ask why? Did you have any problems/concerns doing that? Thanks for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsharp View Post
Headlight armour all the way!!!!! That was the easiest best fitting layover tint I have ever tried. I ordered GTS set held it up to the car and I about threw up because I paid so much and they were going to look like crap in my opinion maybe I had a bad set. I sold them 5 minutes later for what I gave for them. I bought the whole headlight armour kit and it is easy to install and looks awesome. I did stealth smoke on everything exept headlights and fog lights and they are smoke. I would say I have lost about 10-15% light on regular beams and about the same on high beams. Not hardly even noticed. Angel eyes are a little harder to see at dusk than they were before that is the only thing I miss. Thanks for compliment
ApolloWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #638
johndawg

Here are a few more pics of my car... I'm playing with some post processing techniques.
Enjoy... I do!

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
Old 01-19-2010, 09:31 PM   #639
mtreym

Drives: M Trey
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsharp View Post

I am new to the forums and was actually browsing along because I am considering getting an SS for my next car. Alot of the pictures provided in this thread has swayed my vote to get one!

I had a question, since i will most likely do the all around exterior tint also...for the headlights would you be kind enough to post a picture during the day with the halos on...i would like to see, and im sure everyone else too, how bright it is through the tint. Thank you
mtreym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #640
C_C

Drives: Mazda 3 I-touring
Quote:
I just got it yesterday! I can't wait to start updating some accessories!

Yeah, I need to order one of these. Perfect!
C_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #641
johndawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_C View Post
Yeah, I need to order one of these. Perfect!

Rock on!

Old 01-22-2010, 03:52 PM   #642
tples69
Blaq Out

Drives: Hummer H2, 2010 Camaro RS/2SS
Anyone have pics of a black Camaro with matte/flat black ground effects?
tples69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:30 PM   #643
Stickboy

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
My favorite pic of my car this week.

Stickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #644
BlackRS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Haha....thanks. I enjoy shooting. My friends were begging for some shots. I just took a few snaps out front to quite them down for a while... and they came out rather nice. I can't wait to take it to a location to take some really nice pics.

I look forward to shooting it some more!

Johndawg, awesome pics. what model camera did you use?