Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #561
Ferrarimk13

Drives: Hopefully a Camaro in a year
i love the right one, but im more of a lighter colored wheel guy, thats why i love the midnight silver wheels.
Ferrarimk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:01 PM   #562
Ferrarimk13

Drives: Hopefully a Camaro in a year
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
wuttup guys! i 4got to post this yesterday...but i went back to the chevy dealer here in staten island...they have a yellow camaro there with a cover on it...but they sed its not theirs it was loanded to them for the march of dimes. its a charity walk for a disease in babies or something like that, i 4got...but anyway it was freakin beautiful yesterday as it is today and tomorrow will be even nicer! 84 degrees tom! but anyway the whole point of the point was i saw the abm HHR again and in the bright bright sun that color was phenominal!!! even on the HHR!!! i took a vieo of it with my cell phone but i dont know how to post videos...it looks crappy anyway cuz its off a cell for but ill post it if some1 tells me how!
what?! I knew i shoulve went to the walk, but i was reffing games at miller field. Too bad i didnt see it. Do you know what camaros the SI dealership will get?

edit: sorry for the double post, i didnt even realize.
Ferrarimk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:14 PM   #563
Rallysport
Go Cardinals!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed #1879
Quote:
read the whole thread you see me asking these questions non stop...people are saying because the HHR is roundish the green pops more versus the camaro with its sharper edges...and a guy in the thread...4got his name (sorry) ...he works with paint and he confirmed this...
That was me.....
Old 04-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #564
SS22

Drives: 2010 Blue Camaro RS
You guys have to realize too that blue is notorious for photographing lighter then what the eye sees. You better like what you see on the HHR, because thats what your gonna get.
SS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:38 PM   #565
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS22 View Post
You guys have to realize too that blue is notorious for photographing lighter then what the eye sees. You better like what you see on the HHR, because thats what your gonna get.
I've never seen that happen in person and I can't even count how many pictures of blue cars I've taken... but I'll be happy to agree with you that it's a possibility.

3/13/09 - Ordered Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS/RS M6!
7/13/09 - Built!
8/11/09 - Delivered!

2G1FT1EW2A9124579
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #566
DerbyChamp06

Drives: 13' RAM 1500 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
+100000000

I've been worried about that seam before ever seeing the hockey stripes in a car... but seeing it just confirmed my worry. And the hood stripe...
Yep! Rally Stripes would be the only way to go. Actually, ABM would look just fine without stripes too. I'm still on fence between ABM and VR, but with VR, I would for sure do stripes....black rally's. But ABM looks great with/without the Rally Stripes. Just wish GM would offer black rally's in glossy black. What are they thinking?
DerbyChamp06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #567
DerbyChamp06

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
. Frustrated over the Camaro deliveries, seeing local dealers on the known VIN thread having 15+ cars being built and my salesman telling my wife it might be 2 months until I get my car delivered!. I'm happy for the guy's getting their car's, but I don't want to see their videos and pictures when I'm at 3000 for over 3 weeks now with no movement, and others posting pics of cars in lots with low VIN's for sale!(Ct IOM).Am I wrong for venting? I'm off for the next few days, so I'll be back posting for sure...And Derby, Maybe the split is because they are afraid the front fascia might shrink or shift? And yes the single hood stripe looks cheap too IMO...
Any word on when to expect delivery, Walt? I'd be frustrated too. Right now, having not pre-ordered, I'm chomping at the bit just to test drive, and hopefully if thing work out, trying to purchase one sometime in June, at MSRP.....maybe I'm wishful-thinking, but sure hope not.

Do you like the flat-black rally stripes? I would prefer glossy, and just wondering why GM doesn't offer them.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #568
DerbyChamp06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrarimk13 View Post
i love the right one, but im more of a lighter colored wheel guy, thats why i love the midnight silver wheels.
I really like the midnights too. They don't "steal the show" from the rest of car, like the bright chrome one's might.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #569
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrarimk13 View Post
what?! I knew i shoulve went to the walk, but i was reffing games at miller field. Too bad i didnt see it. Do you know what camaros the SI dealership will get?

edit: sorry for the double post, i didnt even realize.
nah i dont know what they are getting...all i kno is they dont really know anything but like to bullshit you and lie to your face...when i went there he sed he had 15 orders in and if i ordered id be 16 and id have my car by april...well april is now almot over and i dont see them on the list of vins in the vin tracking thread...i know that list isnt complete but still...i knew they were lying to me when they told me this anyway because its just impossible so i left and never went back...well went back just to take pics of the abm HHR in the lot...and stopped there last week cuz i seen the covered camaro in the showroom...ill go back and act like im interested in buying one just to test drive it when they get there dealer car...cuz i wont see mine till july from my jersey dealer...but i just wanna see what its like to drive one!!! even if it is a measly v6...
Old 04-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #570
NightmareSS

o yea and where in staten island you from? i like down the block from Wagner high school, off Brielle Ave near Bradley Ave...
Old 04-27-2009, 05:20 AM   #571
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbyChamp06 View Post
Any word on when to expect delivery, Walt? I'd be frustrated too. Right now, having not pre-ordered, I'm chomping at the bit just to test drive, and hopefully if thing work out, trying to purchase one sometime in June, at MSRP.....maybe I'm wishful-thinking, but sure hope not.

Do you like the flat-black rally stripes? I would prefer glossy, and just wondering why GM doesn't offer them.
Kent, i e-mailed my salesman on Friday and he had no idea when I was going to get delivery, only to say they are expecting one around May 4th. I 'm not a fan of as much as the Hockey stick, yes I'm old school as my 69 Camaro had them..lol. If you want metallic/glossy, try http://www.ridergraphix.com/color_chart.html .they are planning on Camaro stripes and do make different colors, including glossy black.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:07 AM   #572
NightmareSS

will one of you guys get your dam abm camaro delivered already and take dozens of pics!!!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:00 AM   #573
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
I volunteer to be the first!!!!!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:01 AM   #574
dodson914

Drives: 2008 2500 HD; 2008 G8 GT #199
Quote:
will one of you guys get your dam abm camaro delivered already and take dozens of pics!!!
Probably going to be about 4 more weeks until I get mine.
dodson914 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!