Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Interior Parts & Accessories

Old 07-23-2019, 09:52 PM   #1
NorthRoutt

Drives: 2013 1SS/RS LS3 SIM
'10-'15 Demod Sale - Houndstooth Seat Covers, Silver Panels, more

Had these parts installed on my 2013 1SS LS3.

Coverking Houndstooth Seat Covers - Front seats only. Great condition, one small stain in passenger cover. Asking $100 shipped. SOLD

SS Console Lid - Kind of a custom job, had local shop embroider a stitched lid and put it on old lid myself. Looks and fits great. Asking $100 shipped. SOLD

Silver Dash and Door Trim - Replaces black cloth trim pieces. Great shape except for one tab missing on long dash trim piece and one gouge on passenger door panel trim piece. Asking $150 plus shipping.

Stitched Door Armrests - Complete leather armrests with white stitching to replace plain armrests. Good condition, one small and shallow cut on passenger armrest. Asking $50 shipped.

Auxiliary 4 Pack Gauges - Fits manual transmission. Pretty beat up. Two gauges have cracks in them, scuffs on the bezel. I think I have the harness to adapt if your car didn't come with them. Free, you pay shipping. SOLD

Stitched Sun Visor Covers - Covers your sun visors and hides those ugly warning labels. Stitching matches dash and 2SS door panels. Asking $30 shipped. SOLD

More parts to come.
Attached Images

Last edited by NorthRoutt; 07-25-2019 at 04:36 PM.
NorthRoutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 09:32 AM   #2
b4wheeler

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS Vert
SEAT COVERS AND CONSOLE LID, AND GAUGES ARE SOLD TO ME.....
PICS OF VISOR COVER
Old 07-24-2019, 10:16 AM   #3
NorthRoutt

Here are pictures of the visor covers installed.
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2019, 04:35 PM   #4
NorthRoutt

Side Cup Holder

Also for sale is a cup holder that goes on the passenger side of the console. It just slides into the trim on top and your floor liner on the bottom. Holds 20 oz bottles securely. Asking $20 shipped.
Attached Images