Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-05-2010, 11:35 PM   #1
thetournykid

Drives: 03 mustang, Upgrading!!
Looking for a picture or a photshopped picture of a black camaro with...

Hey guys, i've been up and down these fourms, searched everywhere, but i'm sure theres some around here somewhere, or maybe someone could just photoshop me a picture so i can see which one i want.

Anyway, real quick: I'm going to be buying a 2ss in a couple months here, been saving for a long time, and now i'm stuck between 2 color combos you could say:

I have a very specific thing in my mind that i want

If anyone has a picture of what i explain, PLEASE post it, you dont know how much i would appriacte it, and hopefully you guys can understand what i'm explaining.

OK so this is what i want

A Black camaro, then i'm going to take it to a paint shop and either have, a SYNERGY GREEN type green, or a VICTORY RED type red, for the "stripes"

Where i want the green/red ( cant decide between the 2 and if you can post both or 1, i'd be so happy )

On the black camaro, on the hood, instead of having normal rally stripes, i want just the side of the indenture, I've seen a few people with this, its pretty much just 2 lines, on the sides of where the indenture in the hood pops up. ( hopefully you guys understand that, if not i'll try to find a picture, but i think you should be able to get it )

On the trunk, I just want regular rally stripes

The wheels i'm going to powdercoat black

The 3 stripes by the back tire, ( the gill type things, that some poeple color in ) i'd want them painted green or red, ( what ever one )

The bowtie, i'd want in the red or the green

and lastly, i'd want brake capsules, the same red or green

OK now, if anyone can find ANYTHING with any pieces of this please post it. I obviously realize that no one will probably have a picture with the exact things i want, but if somebody could photoshop what I asked, or anything close to it, it would be awesome.

Thank you guys, and if you need any other information or anything, just let me know

THANKS

ps.. does anyone know if you can get a red interior type deal? it seems so odd that , that wouldnt even be a option
thetournykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:07 AM   #2
camaroitalia
Go Harder Than Baltimore!

Drives: 2010 CGM
So you want hood spears and trunk rally only for stripes? I have never seen that before. I would like to see that as well. I have seen a black RS with SG hood spears and it looked very nice!
Old 11-06-2010, 01:12 AM   #3
camaroitalia
Go Harder Than Baltimore!

Drives: 2010 CGM
Actually heres a video of that scheme i believe ur talking about... not the same color combos but u can get an idea... a member had just posted this showing some work he had done... not sure if this will help or not
Old 11-06-2010, 01:34 AM   #4
thetournykid

Drives: 03 mustang, Upgrading!!
The trunk is what i want, and yes i think they are called hood spears, however that car in the video looked like he had full rally stripes, not just the sides, and he didnt have the 3 "gill" things by the back wheel painted

Anyway i think i'm leanin more toward red, but i'm still unsure, so many sweet lookin color combos, its hard to decide!

Thank you though bud for your answer
thetournykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:15 AM   #5
1BAADSS

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
Not spears but here is a black with synergy green rally stripe on the hood and green bowtie. I think the green looks great on the black and this is the only one I have ever seen.
Attached Images

YOU DON'T JUST PARK IT.....
YOU DISPLAY IT
1BAADSS is offline   Reply With Quote