Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-07-2010, 09:07 PM   #1
thetournykid

Drives: 03 mustang, Upgrading!!
Anyway to get any type of "red" interior trimmings in a 2011 black 2SS

So i'm going to be buying my baby in anohter 30-60 days ( the waits killing me, been a while saving )

Anyway, i'm going to be buying a black 2ss, and on the outside, going to take it to a paintshop ( becuase i dont think GM will do this ) and have them pain red hood spears, red brake capsules, red rally stripes on trunk, and red "gills" ( the 3 stripes where the back tires are ) Also going to get my wheels black powdercoated

Anyway, just a little info on what i planned to do, however i really want to get w/e red acients i can in the interior. I found a site where you can order a bunch of diffrnet pieces for it, and there overlay peices, however i think that might just look cheezy, also i found red seat covers, but again i think that might just look cheezy.

I plan to get Red LED's inside, and red halo's, and probably a night rider thing.

But if anyone has any information of how i can get some red in the inside, or could GM have red stitchin avaiable? or red door panals? I'm very intertested in this like i said

PLEASE if you can supply any information on red interior things, or input on how the seat covers look, if there noticable? or the other peices

THanks a million, i really appriacte how helpful this fourm is, its trueley amazing!

- Scott
thetournykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
I wish we had a red interior package instead of IOM. I'm just not an orange fan. But this is something that will set our cars apart when we get them. I was thinking some red stitching, and some seat inserts for a start.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:47 PM   #3
thetournykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
I wish we had a red interior package instead of IOM. I'm just not an orange fan. But this is something that will set our cars apart when we get them. I was thinking some red stitching, and some seat inserts for a start.
What do you mean when we get them? are they coming out with a red interior package?

Also anybody else, can anyone answer any other of the questions? or show me any products that wont look cheezy, i can get some red in there

I'm doing red LED"s but thats all i got so far
Old 11-08-2010, 12:20 AM   #4
Gnarlygianni

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS
check out katzkin I've never seen it in person but I hear the quality is top notch. Hope that helps Let me know cause I too would like red Interior in the future.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:39 AM   #5
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Look into DSV or Indypower here on the site. Very top notch
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:43 AM   #6
thetournykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffnshine View Post
Look into DSV or Indypower here on the site. Very top notch
Thanks for the replys people, but what exactly is a DSV or indypower?

Sorry i'm trueley a car virgin lol

I will sureley check out all responses, and do appriacte them a bunch
Old 11-08-2010, 12:51 AM   #7
thetournykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarlygianni View Post
check out katzkin I've never seen it in person but I hear the quality is top notch. Hope that helps Let me know cause I too would like red Interior in the future.

I checked them out, there red looks pretty orange, and the prices are pretty damn expensive, 2 grand it seems for a little trim, however there peral white one, i think looks great, and i wouldnt mind that, but please keep the responses coming, if anyone knows anything, doesnt obviously have to be the seats, i have a feeling i'm going to be stuck with w/e factory version i pick.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:56 AM   #8
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetournykid View Post
Thanks for the replys people, but what exactly is a DSV or indypower?

Sorry i'm trueley a car virgin lol

I will sureley check out all responses, and do appriacte them a bunch
Screen names on this site DSV interiors is very high end saw slot of their work at SEMA
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:14 AM   #9
thetournykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffnshine View Post
Screen names on this site DSV interiors is very high end saw slot of their work at SEMA
So they do custom interiors? like i'd order from them, and go to someone to install it? ( or install myself )

Do they have a website, or do i just find there name on here, still a bit confused sorry bud, but thank you
Old 11-08-2010, 07:06 AM   #10
clg_98ta

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
http://www.dsvcustoms.com/camaro/

Or search for posts by 'dsvcustoms' and you'll find tons of pics of what they offer

clg_98ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:13 AM   #11
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
***********.com for a little bit of what we offer.

We can do anything in leather, paint, hydro carbon, and carbon fiber in any color.

PM me with questions

Thanks
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:00 PM   #12
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetournykid View Post
What do you mean when we get them? are they coming out with a red interior package?

Also anybody else, can anyone answer any other of the questions? or show me any products that wont look cheezy, i can get some red in there

I'm doing red LED"s but thats all i got so far
Your getting your car in 30-60 days, I'm hopefully getting mine within the year. Sorry, wasn't very detailed there.