Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 11:35 AM   #225
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBfromPeoria View Post
1. Cost

2. Not many people are running it yet. Sometimes folks are a bit reluctant until more people are reporting smooth sailing.

John B.
But if I was picking a turbo kit to put on my car, this would be my choice

Click Picture for Build Thread
Old 02-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #226
JohnnyBfromPeoria

Drives: 2012 LS M6, Black
Oh no doubt about that!

John B.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #227
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
any updated videos you can post that we havent seen?

Id really like a drive by of the shifting lol. my favorite.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #228
Sikoriko

Drives: 2011 V6 IOM
Like the hood, looks mean
Old 02-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #229
etmx183

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS
Keep waiting for an answer too.

Yep same story here been two weeks and still no reply to my question from BNR. I asked Trifecta and they sent me an email stating you purchased from BNR you should contact them. Below are some of the replies, some personal information has been deleted but the facts are all there.

Richard did we get this taken care of for you yet? It was in my spam folder for some reason

On 2/5/2013 5:42 AM, wrote:
Hello Richard,

For starters, if you ordered through a dealer I would contact them first. I believe you ordered through Bad News Racing if I recall correctly.

You can reach BNR here:

https://badnewsracin...ction=contactus

or customersupport@badnewsracing.net

If you have trouble getting in touch with them just let me know.

Thanks,

--
- Steven Weller
Weller OBD Tuning, Inc

I have done some upgrades to my 2012 3.6L LFX Camaro since my original tunes were done. I had an ALL Motor tune and one for Nitrous. I have added a cold air intake scoop, and will be installing SOLO high flow cats and changing rear differential gears from 3.23 ratio - 3.45 ratio. What additional costs do I need to pay to update my tune for the changes listed. I believe the transmission tune needs to be change for the gear ratio change. I am planning on performing the changes within the next 3-5 days. Do you need a recent data log or can the basic changes be done for the mods and than a data log.
Thank You,
Richard

-- Thanks, Jerry Kinney Bad News Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
Damn wish I can get a quick responses from Vince that fast. He always says to get with my purchase dealer. I did that exact thing last week as BadNews Racing is my dealer and still got the same response back from BadNews. I gave them my transaction number 2 days ago and nothing yet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Old 02-15-2013, 08:48 PM   #230
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Drives: 2011 turbo LS, 2012 f 150,
No update car still at body shop but work on a few more things. Waiting on zl1 rocker to come order a set and one got mess up. Also planning on some piston and cams. Also found another tuner for the llt that make 3 companies that can tune the llts. Will hopefully post some drive videos soon.

Sent from my iPad2 on space mountain
<font color=#0066cc>http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263</font>

Last edited by hunterv6; 02-17-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #231
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

how is this goin???
Old 03-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #232
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos30 View Post
how is this goin???

car has been put on hold for family reason. in ny for a while to take care of my mom. car still at body shop in safe hands something that were add that i know of was a apex washer tank to clean up engine bay and a set of eagle eyes and a trunk mount meth tank. Pic sent to me by body shops:

Still have some other things to install and some more to add it never ends.
<font color=#0066cc>http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263</font>
Old 03-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #233
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

When I asked what turbo setups are available for the LLT's, people said HPS and Rx. Then, people absolutely trashed HPS saying that make garbage. What is your experience with HPS and everything??

btw I hope everything is ok with your family. good luck man.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:00 PM   #234
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos30 View Post
When I asked what turbo setups are available for the LLT's, people said HPS and Rx. Then, people absolutely trashed HPS saying that make garbage. What is your experience with HPS and everything??

btw I hope everything is ok with your family. good luck man.
Well I can say that there are many having problems with there kits most are v8 and one v6. I have no issues with the kit yet but am worried about the warranty if he goes out of business. The only issue to date with the kit was when i got the car back no catch can it was being vented out in the air but Sc2150 help me fix that, he forgot to install rear 02 he thought it was like a v8 when you tune them out you dot have to put the sensors back in and i add a 2mm restictor because of oil start up pressure. I know that switchblade has had some problems and i would not tell them I will let him do it when he ready. I cant say why is running better don't know the answer for that. But since problem have been surfacing with hps I have had more checks on the car than normal had the shop as recent do a compression check which came out fine and all my weld joints found no issues.

Old 03-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #235
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterv6 View Post
Well I can say that there are many having problems with there kits most are v8 and one v6. I have no issues with the kit yet but am worried about the warranty if he goes out of business. The only issue to date with the kit was when i got the car back no catch can it was being vented out in the air but Sc2150 help me fix that, he forgot to install rear 02 he thought it was like a v8 when you tune them out you dot have to put the sensors back in and i add a 2mm restictor because of oil start up pressure. I know that switchblade has had some problems and i would not tell them I will let him do it when he ready. I cant say why is running better don't know the answer for that. But since problem have been surfacing with hps I have had more checks on the car than normal had the shop as recent do a compression check which came out fine and all my weld joints found no issues.

sounds like Rx is the way to go then? you make so much power though...dam
Old 03-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #236
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterv6 View Post

You might as well forget about that warranty then...

Closed Thread