Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-25-2009, 04:50 AM   #43
manimsoblack

Drives: 04 Pontiac Grand Am, 08 Ninja 650r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Hayden Panatierre (spelling?) > Megan Fox
Quote:
Rampage
Quote:

Anyone else notice how they tried to hide her thumbs throughout the whole movie?
Quote:
Dinobots?
I'm ready for the beast wars!!!
to all of this.
manimsoblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:55 AM   #44
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue

and this is how they hide her thumb

and one last one..lol..

I've got nothing better to do than to search for Meagan Fox thumb pics..lol..
Old 06-25-2009, 07:12 AM   #45
ssump29
LOL at most people here.

Drives: 2005 GTO,2006 M6, 2007 300 Touring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
Exactly, the movie should have centered around and been in the point of view of Optimus Prime and not Shia.. Having it centered around Shia in the first film worked because it was a story of a boy and his car.. However the second movie was so convoluted and you barely get to see all the cool characters throughout. Having it centered around Optimus would have been amazing. Sideswipe was cool however we only saw him at the start. Ironhide was at Optimus's side while the important mission work was given to two goof-ups and a crying Bumblebee..
What you don't get is that if they centered it around Prime and he had the knowledge of where the Matrix key was he would have just killed himself so the Meagtron and the Fallen wouldn't be able to destory earth. Thats why the movie focuses on Shia because he is interconnected to the original Primes. Damn didn't you watch the movie. Remember when Shia is down and see's the original Primes that gave their lifes to shield the matrix that they said it was always Sam's destiny to find them and be with Optimus.

Man I must have been the only one watching and listening because this movie had much more story and was just overall better. I suggest you all go back and watch it and listen and understand what they were fighting for and understand the history of why it was happening.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #46
shank0668

Drives: '14 LML/'06 LJ/'76 Trans Am
What a great movie!
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:42 PM   #47
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
LOL...Let me know if it ruins the experience for you after you watch it..lol At least you know to look out for humping dogs and parachute farts.. You will enjoy the 3 minutes of sideswipe and the optimus fights.. Look for our darling Camaro crying like a little girl though..
I'll forget this by the time the Blue-Ray hits. I DON"T do theatres.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #48
THE EVIL TW1N
Banned

Drives: 2003 Cobra Convertible
Quote:

and this is how they hide her thumb

and one last one..lol..

I've got nothing better to do than to search for Meagan Fox thumb pics..lol..
Im not a fan of her at all (overrated), but I won't talk crap about her thumbs. That's just the human variation.
THE EVIL TW1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:58 AM   #49
BlackXIV
FINALLY got my CHL!!!!!!

Drives: 03 Avalanche 09 R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssump29 View Post
Man I must have been the only one watching and listening because this movie had much more story and was just overall better. I suggest you all go back and watch it and listen and understand what they were fighting for and understand the history of why it was happening.
I watched and thoroughly enjoyed! My 10 yr old daughter almost let out a tear when Optimus died. I would have been answering everyones questions about the movie but you guys are quicker on the keyboard than me.
BlackXIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #50
Metal Gear SS

Drives: 1987 Chevrolet Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
I'll forget this by the time the Blue-Ray hits. I DON"T do theatres.
?Porque?
Metal Gear SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:40 PM   #51
len56

Drives: 2010, or 2011 Yellow Camaro2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT View Post
Action scenes are awesome. College full of hot chicks not so believable. Devastator walking on for legs disappointing(should've had a better entry for it). Lose the pubic side kick room mate. All in all, good movie(rate it 8).

..now where/when are the Dinobots coming?

BTW..no GM camaro-mercial..
I came here because of this movie, (car looked HAWT) so I may as well post in this thread.

Anyway... basically same thoughts as this guy... though college full of hot chicks=great

Epic battle scenes, cool tech, big fighting robots, hot chicks, and the camaro looked so good its making me consider one (thats why I came here).

All you need in a summer blockbuster

I actually like the corny-awkward humor (the awkward stuff happens to sam all the time, and he has to deal with which is funny in it's own respect), and i personanly like the fast talking nervous acting :P
'let's have some fun tonight'
'oh y-y-yeah... let's p-play checkers
that one cracked me up... doesn't work in text form though :P

anyway, now i want a camaro >O making my life more difficult :P
I love car shopping, so it's not all bad :P
len56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:08 PM   #52
Sierra

Drives: 2004 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
Did anyone else notice that they actually said the president was Obama? I found that kinda weird for the movie to go with the current president of the USA. Usually they just make up a president for the sake of the movie. Does anybody else find that weird or is that just me?
Yep I did.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:13 PM   #53
Sierra

Drives: 2004 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4
I must agree. Prime kicks ass. There was nothing I disliked. It was exactly what I wanted. There was so much to see that I want to see it again.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:45 PM   #54
09'Z28
The "Mad Hamster"

Drives: '71 Camaro, '90 mx5, '71 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
There was so much to see that I want to see it again.
i just saw it a little while ago and i already want to go see it agian
Old 06-27-2009, 01:10 PM   #55
len56

Drives: 2010, or 2011 Yellow Camaro2LT
I wanna see it again :P

hah, they stuck a swine flu joke in there for no reason XD (when they go into the ex-S7 guys secret cellar thing)

must have been in post production to because thats such a recent event :P
len56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #56
Road_Warrior85

Drives: IBM 2SSRS, 12 Jeep Wrangler 4door
Send a message via Yahoo to Road_Warrior85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear SS View Post
But, I just saw Transformers 2 and yes, there are a few holes in the story which could be told better, the story was kinda rushed, and the part in Egypt was kinda dragged on.
They had NO CHOICE but have holes in the story.
Movies are not filmed in start to finish order. They do it a little more at random. When Shia went and broke his hand HALF WAY through filming, that ruined several scenes they already filmed. Now they had to add a broken hand into filming.

They did this by teleporting to the desert. The fall onto the ground was what "broke" his hand.

This is also why the Egypt part drug on.
They cant go back and use the other scenes because it would have been odd for his hand to suddenly not be bandaged up.
Not to mention too expensive to go shoot all over again because of his hand.
They had to work around it and keep it all in Egypt, for the most part.

Quote:
Also, they have got to stop "hiding" the action. For example, when Ironhide first transformed, it was so fast and unclear even though it took like 15 seconds. And the fight scenes are always kind of short and skewered by trees, pillars, walls, etc.
They didnt hide the action. All those fights were cartoons basically. Drawn on a computer. You can only do just so much that way.
Yes we would all LOVE to see more, but they had a budget in there somewhere and couldnt go on forever drawing.
They had to cut corners somewhere.

Quote:
The camera is always in the wrong place.
Yeah, again, the fights were drawn. When the camera filmed, there was nothing in front of it except actors and explosions. The transformers where then drawn in around it. So dont blame the camera, there was nothing to point a camera at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
I agree with the hiding the action part. WTH! Back off of them a little bit so I can see what's going on. I'm watching a fight with two twenty foot robots from three feet away!
same as above, it is easier to draw the transformers close up, than it is to draw every little bit of detail that is going on.

I blame 2 things here:
1. Shia breaking his hand and making them spend extra budget money to work around him.
2. 1080P HD. Now that they have to be soo much more detailed, they have less room to for errors. They have to master every little possible detail for every frame of the movie

Quote:
They really made this one for the kids.. It is not meant for adults to enjoy as much in my opinion..
Well now if you think about it for a second.........
Who was the ORIGINAL cartoon made for????? Not adults.

Now I know that all of the 80s kids think this is THEIR movie.
They grew up watching the cartoon, and this is being given back to them.

I dont know... MAYBE, just MAYBE, this is just Transformers being brought back for TODAY'S children.
Yes, all of us that grew up with the cartoon will hold this movie more near and dear, but I think they are trying to attract the youth with this movie, not so much the 26-34 and up age range.

I think the movie was pretty damn good.
Yeah things could have certainly been a whole hell of a lot better, but with as many issues as they had during filming... I think its understandable.

I just wish I could have seen the movie the way the director intended, before they had to work around Shia's broken hand, and busted face.