Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-26-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right

Drives: Synergy LS & Vulcan 1600cc
ACC Halos Are TERRIBLE Pics

Im warning anyone thinking of buying these halos from ACC to NOT buy them. Ive had my dual color halos (green/white) for 4 months now, and at first when I installed them i was somewhat happy with them, until I saw them in the day light, you can hardly see them at all. Its nothing like you see in the pictures. But, from about 8pm to 9pm they look much better, but with that limited time looking decent I was kinda upset.

So, now after a few months of owning them 3 of the LEDs on EACH halo doesnt work at all. So, I some how got 2 defective halos, So i called up AAC STYLE, and they told me they would replace them, but there was no way at all I could get my money back. So, basically Id have to take off the bumper, take off the headlights, put the headlights back in the oven, uninstall the halos, and send them in, to wait for new ones to do the same thing over again, which would be a huge pain in the ace.

But, the fact that I got 2 defective halos, makes me not want to waste my time uninstalling them, then reinstalling them, if they will go bad again.
By the way the lady on the phone for AAC Style was one of the rudest people ive ever talked to in customer service. Please be cautious buying these people.