Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 10-24-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Fatslane is almost finished with my ZL1 oh 1100rwhp kit also

I went to fastlane to check up on my ZL1 as they have to finish up installing the clear bar on it.
Anyway while I was there I found a lot of cool stuff going on its like being in a movie studio. they have a film crew in also every part of the property.in the body shop,in the shop where they do all the H2O dipping,a couple in the different install buildings..one int the in house engine machine-shop,I had not really gone around and looked at every building that they have but the place has gotten huge. THey have a CNC machine the size of a freaking car,and thats not a joke either over 5ft tall easy.All of this is because of the new cable T.V show coming out soon..anyway Check out this over 1100rwhp Camaro they were filming,nick said they are running it at the texas mile this weekned shooting for way over the 200mph mark..its got a 427 kit fastlane built,it has one of FASTLANES Camaro turbo kits 91mm turbo
Also here is a picture of another vette getting fastlanes Head/cam/kooks kit.This is a pull with nothing other than the tune fastlane installed in a 2014 vette everything else was completely stock.
enjoy the candy,lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151651925341372
Attached Images