Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-25-2021, 04:29 PM   #43
96gt4.6

Drives: Whipple'd Mustang S550
Thanks.

I ended up just doing the DOD/AFM/VVT delete kit/TSP cam install and leaving the oiling system alone. Caps out at 60 psi which is fine, seems to work normally.

Interestingly enough, I recently worked on an LSA swapped SS, and even the LSA caps out at 55-60 psi (I am told it also has the oil psi relief in the pan).

Currently working on a VVT/DOD delete on another one, and this one I removed the pan and did the relief delete and removed the L99's oil pump and replaced with an LS3 pump. Holds 43-45psi at idle (just like older GEN3 LS's).

Still working towards getting out and tuning it, but will report back on OIL psi across the RPM range as I get that far.
'17 Whipple'd S550 Mustang, Stage 1 (750hp) kit, all stock otherwise less M/T ET Street Radials/VMS Rear Drag Pack Only. 643 RWHP (dynojet). 10.92@128, 1.59 60' (2800 ft corrected D/A). 91 Octane+Boostane Octane Booster.
Many other turbo LS/Ford Builds to date, see my YouTube channel

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7..._as=subscriber
96gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 01:33 AM   #44
theglobalassociates

Drives: Mercedes
thanks for clearing doubts about dod delete kit

Best Lead Generation Companies In India
theglobalassociates is offline   Reply With Quote