Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Local Marketplace

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 04:42 PM   #29
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
That's tic tac toe sign to you two FoMo's

Mo when your foot feels better, I want to spend a couples hours dialing in the transmission more to suite your driving style not mine.

Enjoy the race car and thanks for the business,

Phil
Old 11-01-2014, 06:21 AM   #30
Ucantctchme

Drives: 2010 ss. 1990 RS the faster one.
Phil's tunes are great. I've made the two hour trip a few times over the years now because I can trust that his tune is going to be good. I daily drive my cammed car, it was very important to me to get the driveability right. Phil coaxed 480whp out of the car with great road manners. We need a Tampa Tuning here in Orlando.
Vararam, XS Power longtubes and exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers, 1LE gears, Vengeance Racing spec'd comp cam with all supporting valvetrain upgrades, Melling Pump. QTP cutouts. 480rwhp.http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h179/ucantctchme/d5c3102c.jpg
Old 11-11-2014, 12:49 AM   #31
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Thank you fine men and woman of the Military. Thank your family for us. Its not easy for them either. Thank you for letting me be Tampa Tuning.
Phil

Last edited by Tampa Tuning; 11-12-2014 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-24-2014, 07:19 PM   #32
RatedZ

Drives: Camaro SS
Phil is by far one of the best tuners around. I have worked with Phil in the past on my '98 LS1 Z28 and he did an amazing job on it and over the past several months I have talked to him from time to time about finally unleashing the beast out of the wife's '13 L99 SS. I finally decided to make an appointment with Phil and have the SS tuned and met up with him to do a street tune just as I did on the Z28.

I talked with Phil before we began to make sure we discussed the current mods done to the car, as well as what kind of adjustments can be made (AFM being the big one for me). We went over all the parameters and Phil began working on the custom tune. Each adjustment I could feel the car getting stronger and stronger, and the proof in the pudding for me was when we took off traction control and from a dead stop the car literally roared to life and took off like a bat out of hell. The permagrin is certainly the result as the car literally feels like a brand new beast. It shifts better, accelerates better and overall is just blast to drive now for the power that wasn't there before is now there on command.

I would highly recommend Phil for anyone wishing to get a tune for he takes his time, really digs into the tune based on not only what has been done to the vehicle but also he listens to you on how you drive your vehicle. He stands by his work and is always a phone call away to answer your questions and best of all if you decide to add more mods he will get you retuned and not charge one dime to do it. That is customer service and why I always recommend him. He's simply one of the best and worth the drive to visit.
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2014, 08:16 AM   #33
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

That's how we roll. I hope you and Dawn enjoy the car.
Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedZ View Post
Phil is by far one of the best tuners around. I have worked with Phil in the past on my '98 LS1 Z28 and he did an amazing job on it and over the past several months I have talked to him from time to time about finally unleashing the beast out of the wife's '13 L99 SS. I finally decided to make an appointment with Phil and have the SS tuned and met up with him to do a street tune just as I did on the Z28.

I talked with Phil before we began to make sure we discussed the current mods done to the car, as well as what kind of adjustments can be made (AFM being the big one for me). We went over all the parameters and Phil began working on the custom tune. Each adjustment I could feel the car getting stronger and stronger, and the proof in the pudding for me was when we took off traction control and from a dead stop the car literally roared to life and took off like a bat out of hell. The permagrin is certainly the result as the car literally feels like a brand new beast. It shifts better, accelerates better and overall is just blast to drive now for the power that wasn't there before is now there on command.

I would highly recommend Phil for anyone wishing to get a tune for he takes his time, really digs into the tune based on not only what has been done to the vehicle but also he listens to you on how you drive your vehicle. He stands by his work and is always a phone call away to answer your questions and best of all if you decide to add more mods he will get you retuned and not charge one dime to do it. That is customer service and why I always recommend him. He's simply one of the best and worth the drive to visit.
Old 12-22-2014, 07:59 PM   #34
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Thanks again for the long day Saturday. I know im in good hands with Tampa Tuning no matter the tune we are working on. Picked up nearly 70rwhp (forget how much tq) since phil tuned my car with only adding heads/ported intake. Have baseline Graphs (same Dyno) before his tune (bolt ons and cam) to now (bolt ons, cam, heads, ported intake)to prove the results

After a few issues (Phil helped problem solve and find the answer of spark plug wires coming loose) we finally got the car squared away and running better than ever. Full bolt ons, cam, heads, ported intake, and zl1 fuel pump. we hit 467rwhp and hope to get it on Dyno again soon to see what it can do when the car isn't heat soaked. Will get car down to BMP soon as well to compare times.
Old 12-23-2014, 05:15 PM   #35
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

35 more RWHP and 25 more RWTQ than your last set up, but who's counting
Old 12-23-2014, 06:00 PM   #36
RatedZ

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
Thanks again for the long day Saturday. I know im in good hands with Tampa Tuning no matter the tune we are working on. Picked up nearly 70rwhp (forget how much tq) since phil tuned my car with only adding heads/ported intake. Have baseline Graphs (same Dyno) before his tune (bolt ons and cam) to now (bolt ons, cam, heads, ported intake)to prove the results

After a few issues (Phil helped problem solve and find the answer of spark plug wires coming loose) we finally got the car squared away and running better than ever. Full bolt ons, cam, heads, ported intake, and zl1 fuel pump. we hit 467rwhp and hope to get it on Dyno again soon to see what it can do when the car isn't heat soaked. Will get car down to BMP soon as well to compare times.
Msg me for we will be heading down ourselves
Old 12-23-2014, 08:32 PM   #37
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
35 more RWHP and 25 more RWTQ than your last set up, but who's counting
Talking about from when we first started when I was at 403rwhp to now. The only difference is adding the heads intake this week and your tune. Dont short change yourself
Old 01-10-2015, 07:52 AM   #38
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

We are also a dealer for SLP parts. Get your best price on your SLP supercharger, then reach out for me.

http://www.slponline.com/product/920...e-1-575HP.html
Old 01-11-2015, 08:10 AM   #39
dank727

Drives: 2015 1 SS
Saturday, 01/10/15 met Phil from Tampa Tune. He tuned my 2015 L99 and I could feel a tremendous difference in power, I spent some time with him and found him to be very knowledgeable. I didn't know the car had that much power, very surprised and also extremely happy with the outcome.
Thanks Phil
Dan, St. Petersburg, Fl.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:48 PM   #40
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Thanks Dan,
Here's your dyno sheet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank727 View Post
Saturday, 01/10/15 met Phil from Tampa Tune. He tuned my 2015 L99 and I could feel a tremendous difference in power, I spent some time with him and found him to be very knowledgeable. I didn't know the car had that much power, very surprised and also extremely happy with the outcome.
Thanks Phil
Dan, St. Petersburg, Fl.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:52 PM   #41
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Will you guys tune a 2010 LLT? They have the tuning software out in beta with HP Tuners, just need a tuner not to far from me that will do a dyno tune. I only will have simple bolt ons done (Long Tubes, CAI, Exhaust).

If so, can you please shoot me a PM with a price. I plan on having my headers on sometime soon and will need a tune to get rid of the CEL after that.
Old 01-14-2015, 06:06 AM   #42
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

I have a 2012 LFX Camaro scheduled next week. Im going to deep dive into it and start calibrating the V6 Platforms. Ill PM you when we transitioning our strategies to the LLT line.

Closed Thread

Tags
corvette camaro tuner tampa orlando