Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 06-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #15
garagelogic
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011DropTop View Post
well put ........well put

PS: I dont have anything abainst Mustang drivers but most Mustakes I have seen (I would say at least 90 percent of them) are driven by fat chicks, don't be mad at me, I am just telling of my observations.
A "fat" chicks money spends just as well as a thin persons. I don't think Ford really cares about the body-mass index of the buyer.

How old are you anyway? You come off as a immature kid.
garagelogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:02 PM   #16
StuntmanMike

Drives: Impressive. Scary tends to impress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelogic View Post
Doesn't diminish the validity of my comments any. I own/have owned vehicles from Ford, Chysler and GM and have no loyalty to any one over the other.

The only loyalty I have is to own a bad@$$ car. I don't really car what the badge on it says (with one caveat...I will never again EVER own a VW....that kind of mistake doesn't get made twice in a lifetime).
StuntmanMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #17
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Exclamation

Quote:
Doesn't diminish the validity of my comments any. I own/have owned vehicles from Ford, Chysler and GM and have no loyalty to any one over the other.
well I can tell you this for sure......
When I get my Camaro I guarantee you wont find me lurking and trolling on Ford and Dodge forums stirring up crap wars!
Old 06-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #18
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Quote:
A "fat" chicks money spends just as well as a thin persons. I don't think Ford really cares about the body-mass index of the buyer.

How old are you anyway? You come off as a immature kid.
yep like I said before......stirring up a crap war

If you dont like what you read here then crawl back to your own Ford board, you dont see me over there stirring up trouble

and you talk about acting like a little kid
Old 06-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #19
StuntmanMike

Quote:
well I can tell you this for sure......
When I get my Camaro I guarantee you wont find me lurking and trolling on Ford and Dodge forums stirring up crap wars!
But yet here you are, lurking and starting crap...and you don't even own a Camaro yourself.

So let me get this right...

You're mad because someone in your family got a Mustang instead of a Camaro....and you don't even own either one?
Old 06-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #20
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuntmanMike View Post
But yet here you are, lurking and starting crap...and you don't even own a Camaro yourself.

So let me get this right...

You're mad because someone in your family got a Mustang instead of a Camaro....and you don't even own either one?
Ya whatever dude

I sold my 68 just two months ago and have the money stacked up waiting for the convertable, you just keep lurking here and you will see

besides if you read the WHOLE thread you would see that I actually congratulated her for getting one in the first place
Old 06-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #21
StuntmanMike

Quote:
Ya whatever dude

I sold my 68 just two months ago and have the money stacked up waiting for the convertable, you just keep lurking here and you will see
Your inability to grasp my point just boggles my mind. Here you are...."lurking"....and blasting a family member over their car choice. And you're "waiting" to get yours.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #22
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
well the mustang is better for a girl
thing is that is kinda accurate. barbies car is a mustang not a camaro. interestingly my sis told me recently that she wants to test drive a mustang. i did not ask her why.
2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #23
garagelogic
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Shelby GT500
Quote:
yep like I said before......stirring up a crap war
What crap did I stir up, exacty?

Quote:
If you dont like what you read here then crawl back to your own Ford board, you dont see me over there stirring up trouble
I do like what I read here, that's probably why I've been on here for over two years now.

The truth of the matter is, you posted something and people responded. Just because they didn't respond the way you thought they should (much like your sister didn't buy the car you thought she should) you got bent all out of shape. In the future, I suggest you don't post on any board unless you are able to accept that not everyone is going to share your opinions.
garagelogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:19 PM   #24
StuntmanMike

Quote:
None. He stirred it up, but is unable to see that.

Quote:
The truth of the matter is, you posted something and people responded. Just because they didn't respond the way you thought they should (much like your sister didn't buy the car you thought she should) you got bent all out of shape. In the future, I suggest you don't post on any board unless you are able to accept that not everyone is going to share your opinions.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:36 PM   #25
Purdue2011SS
Boiler Up!! POTFH

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IOM Camaro
$14k for that is a freakin deal, and ill leave it at that.

but i'd rather pay more and get the camaro
Old 06-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #26
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Quote:

I do like what I read here, that's probably why I've been on here for over two years now.

whatever dude I am not going to stoop down to your level, you are not going to rope me in with your little troll ways, its ok for you to have your opinions, I aint bashing that, but c'mon dude you drive a Mustang and you are on a Camaro board, I have seen your threads and posts in here before and you stir crap up in those as well.
So you drive a mustang! big deal, good for you!
I love my sister and AM happy for her that she got one, I was just stating how surprised I was when she got one because for the longest time now she has always been pining for a Camaro and I thought it was rather interesting at the sudden change towards a Mustang. I'm not hating her for it in no way, I was just surprised.
and like I said before- this future purchase of a Camaro is 100% but it is for the Convertible and when it comes available then I will order the one I want, but I am not going to jump on the bandwagon and get a hard top that I dont want just so that I can have a Camaro, that will screw me when it comes to trading a used Camaro for a Vert. It would be utterly stupid of me to go and buy a Camaro for only a few months when it is one that I dont want in the first place. Although it is STILL depending on how it turns out on the looks department.
PS: I would love to buy a Mustang but I really hate being broken down on the side of the road!
Every Ford product I have ever owned or dealed with has let me down no matter what! Ford burned that bridge with me a long time ago. I dont care if the whole world declares Ford to be the best product ever made it is all still crap to me.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:46 PM   #27
rickerda

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
"the trunk was like a manhole" never heard that one before.
rickerda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #28
Eric's Blue

Drives: Cybergray 1SS
It's called SYNC, and no, you cannot get all "that computer crap on something like an Ipod". You want it integrated into the car because it brings a lot of hands-free functionality to the car. More info on it can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Sync
Hands free voice activated things arent very good in a car IMO. Camaro you can also work your IPOD from the steering wheel. I forget I have it and just change the radio most of the time.