Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Texas

AWE Tuning

Old 06-23-2014, 08:47 PM   #1807
Susie Q

Drives: 2012 ZL1...whats his is mine
Christine great pictures!!!!
Susie Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:38 PM   #1808
ErichSS

Drives: 2012 SIM 2SS
the pictures look nice from this weekend, bummed i missed out on both days!
ErichSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:49 PM   #1809
Candie
The Go Fahst Girl

Drives: 17 2SS
Send a message via Yahoo to Candie
Great pics!
CMRA Novice #904
Team Chasing Danger #91

"Go FAHST or go Home"
Candie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:34 PM   #1810
scottykarate

Drives: 2012 Saleen 620 Yellow Label #7/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
Well, we had a great Camaro Weekend! Here are a few pics!!

We went out to eat after our meeting... (and there are a few cars cars missing that are not in these photo's) Thanks to Malcolm for the awesome pics!!

Attachment 639680
Attachment 639681
Attachment 639682

On Sunday, we headed to HPD's Twin Peaks Meet and had alot of folks show up for that as well.... again not all cars are represented... We had two Z/28's, and a Saleen Camaro with us as well!! And thanks to Hot Wheels Mom for some of these pics as well!!

Thanks to everyone who came out!

Attachment 639683

Attachment 639684

Attachment 639685

Attachment 639686

Attachment 639687

Attachment 639688

Attachment 639689

Attachment 639690
Suuuure, get a close shot with the holes where my splitter was...lol.
J/K...thanks for the great pics, guys! What a great group!
scottykarate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:27 AM   #1811
davidcroft
Sellin Chevy's since '06

Drives: 18ZL1 02Z-28
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottykarate View Post
Suuuure, get a close shot with the holes where my splitter was...lol.
J/K...thanks for the great pics, guys! What a great group!
Thanks for bringing the Saleen, first time I had ever seen one of those in person!
SOLD! '18 ZL1 Mosiac Blk
SOLD!'16 SS Sedan-Forgestars/ARH/rotofab
TRADED!2014 SS Sedan
SOLD! 2013 Blue Ray1SS/1LE 1of20.
TRADED! 2012 White 1SS/RS
davidcroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:15 AM   #1812
X-Factor
Chick Racer

Drives: 2017 50th 2SS
Thanks everyone! Well here is another event!

Saturday, June 28th Event:

Houston Performance Driving will be hosting it's monthly Night Meet & Photo Shoot @ Serious HP on Saturday the June 28th. This will be another high performance gathering with the dyno and model photo shoots also available during the event. Serious HP is a top notch facility and will have cars on display for your pleasure. Please take some time to look around the shop and see what has some Serious HP!
HPD is striving for high quality, high performance cars, trucks, and bikes. Please help keep the quality high and rice free. This is a open event to anyone who enjoys "Performance Driving"....join us.

***Facebook Event Page Link*** https://www.facebook.com/events/7286...ilter=upcoming

I. HPD Meet Outline:

- Serious HP: is located inside a gated facility to increase security and privacy. Please come inside the gate and find a place to park the ride. We encourage everyone to back their car in the open spots to keep everything organized. There is plenty of parking spaces with good lighting. Serious HP will be the only business open during the meet. Feel free to back in where you can find a spot. Please help keep it organized.

- Dyno: They Dyno will be ready for anyone to who wants to strap their ride down on the machine. The dyno will be operational at the start of the meet, so form a line at the garage door. Please back into the dyno, then pull out forward once you are done. You will get 2 pulls for ($45.00) plus a A/F sheet with your results.

- Photo Shoots w/ Models: Yes, we will have 2 HPD models has always involved in our photo shoots. Mike Wilkes with MGW Photography will be coordinating the shoot. Simply ask the photographer about availability and what kind of shots you are wanting. The charge will be $100 each photo shoot. Cars, bikes, and trucks are welcome.

We will have Shelby and Savanna representing Houston Performance Driving.

- Have Fun: Please come in and walk around. Relax and talk with friends. Check out some seXXXy models with some of Houston's fastest rides.

II. Meet Information:

Who: Houston Performance Driving and Serious HP.
Where: Serious HP.
When: Saturday June 28th, 2014.
Time: Starting @ 6pm & ending @ Midnight.
Address: 5858 Cunningham Road. Houston, TX 77041
Facility Link: http://www.serioushp.com/

III. Rules and Safety:

- We will have Police Officers providing full security.
- Be respectful of all persons and rides.
- Keep it safe entering and exiting the facility. When you're fast, there is no reason to show-off. It's the folks trying to prove something that always push it. This is a great location on a private gated lot. Don't the that guy who fooks it up for everyone.
- Get home SAFE!

....that's how easy it is.

V. Coordinator Contact Info:

Troy Dixon
HPDTDixon@gmail.com.

Last edited by X-Factor; 06-25-2014 at 11:10 AM.
X-Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:04 PM   #1813
scottykarate

Drives: 2012 Saleen 620 Yellow Label #7/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
Thanks everyone! Well here is another event!

Saturday, June 28th Event:

Houston Performance Driving will be hosting it's monthly Night Meet & Photo Shoot @ Serious HP on Saturday the June 28th. This will be another high performance gathering with the dyno and model photo shoots also available during the event. Serious HP is a top notch facility and will have cars on display for your pleasure. Please take some time to look around the shop and see what has some Serious HP!
HPD is striving for high quality, high performance cars, trucks, and bikes. Please help keep the quality high and rice free. This is a open event to anyone who enjoys "Performance Driving"....join us.

***Facebook Event Page Link*** https://www.facebook.com/events/7286...ilter=upcoming

I. HPD Meet Outline:

- Serious HP: is located inside a gated facility to increase security and privacy. Please come inside the gate and find a place to park the ride. We encourage everyone to back their car in the open spots to keep everything organized. There is plenty of parking spaces with good lighting. Serious HP will be the only business open during the meet. Feel free to back in where you can find a spot. Please help keep it organized.

- Dyno: They Dyno will be ready for anyone to who wants to strap their ride down on the machine. The dyno will be operational at the start of the meet, so form a line at the garage door. Please back into the dyno, then pull out forward once you are done. You will get 2 pulls for ($45.00) plus a A/F sheet with your results.

- Photo Shoots w/ Models: Yes, we will have 2 HPD models has always involved in our photo shoots. Mike Wilkes with MGW Photography will be coordinating the shoot. Simply ask the photographer about availability and what kind of shots you are wanting. The charge will be $100 each photo shoot. Cars, bikes, and trucks are welcome.

We will have Shelby and Savanna representing Houston Performance Driving.

- Have Fun: Please come in and walk around. Relax and talk with friends. Check out some seXXXy models with some of Houston's fastest rides.

II. Meet Information:

Who: Houston Performance Driving and Serious HP.
Where: Serious HP.
When: Saturday June 28th, 2014.
Time: Starting @ 6pm & ending @ Midnight.
Address: 5858 Cunningham Road. Houston, TX 77041
Facility Link: http://www.serioushp.com/

III. Rules and Safety:

- We will have Police Officers providing full security.
- Be respectful of all persons and rides.
- Keep it safe entering and exiting the facility. When you're fast, there is no reason to show-off. It's the folks trying to prove something that always push it. This is a great location on a private gated lot. Don't the that guy who fooks it up for everyone.
- Get home SAFE!

....that's how easy it is.

V. Coordinator Contact Info:

Troy Dixon
HPDTDixon@gmail.com.

Waiiiit, I'd have to pay some gal to get to stand next to my car for pics? I'd almost be willing to wager there's gals at this event with similar talent that would love to have their picture taken with various cool cars. For free. I'm sure the photographer has fine skills, but...not seeing it.
scottykarate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:56 PM   #1814
X-Factor
Chick Racer

Lol, yup John, it's costs for model pics.

Sent from my New and Improved Phablet!
Old 06-27-2014, 02:57 PM   #1815
X-Factor
Chick Racer

There is also a fundraiser event on Sunday.

SUNDAY June 29th
Bigg Daddy Customz is a local car club trying to help Roger Cox. He suffered a small stroke and a Brian aneurysm. Roger underwent Brian surgery and is now unable to work to support his family. Bigg Daddy Customz is organizing a ride from Dairy Queen 2103 RED BLUFF RD PASADENA, TX 77506 to On the Rox Atascocita 7054 FM 1960 E Humble, Tx 77346. If you can't make the ride you can meet up and show off your ride. There will be a BBQ plate sale, 50/50 raffle, Silent Auction and live music. Not to mention a Chance to show off your ride. All they are asking is a small donation. Meeting for the ride at 9:00am. Meeting at On the Rox Atascocita 11:00am.

Old 06-27-2014, 03:35 PM   #1816
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Name:  roger.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  31.1 KB
Old 07-04-2014, 12:42 PM   #1817
X-Factor
Chick Racer

Happy 4th of July!

Just a reminder that we have Houston Coffee and Cars on Saturday, July 5th, and the Woodlands at Market Street Coffee and Cars on Sunday, July 6th. We'd love to see yall there!

Old 07-04-2014, 04:17 PM   #1818
rich3fan
What's this button do?

Drives: 2019 Black 2SS
Happy 4th to you too! My steak will be hitting the just cleaned grill very soon.

rich3fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:25 AM   #1819
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Camaro Party at Fast Automotive this afternoon. I hope to make it around 5
Old 07-07-2014, 12:15 PM   #1820
NemeSS

Drives: Camaro SS
Dam. That's alot of 5th gen camaros.
I had been looking far and wide for a v6 roller or cheaper running v6 to drop my motor in. But ended up with another 4th gen.
Maybe I can make it to one of these meets before summer is over.
NemeSS is offline   Reply With Quote