Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 08-12-2015, 05:42 AM   #1

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT RS
The Pandora application stops playing mid-song

I have a 2013 Camaro 2LT, I have recently experienced while listening to Pandora through my phone via Bluetooth, the application cuts out and the radio goes back to whatever was tuned in on the radio before I selected Pandora. Sometimes it will do it within the first minute or two of Pandora listening and sometimes I may be in the second or third song and then it stops playing and goes back to whatever was on the radio. I've had the car for two years now and have never had a problem with the Pandora app, as this problem has only recently cropped up. I took the car to my dealer and they said there was a software update available that may fix this issue which was performed. I got the car back and for a day or so all worked fine and then it started dropping out again. I have had the same smart phone for as long as I have owned my car and I use the same phone while driving my wife's 2015 Malibu and the Pandora application does not drop out. Has anybody experienced this problem and if so did you find a fix?
8863 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 09:15 AM   #2
hazy

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
I feel like there was a recent update to the pandora app that is causing this problem...I also experience it, but I've got a shitty phone right now.

What's happening is that pandora stops playing, and then your stereo senses that there isn't anything coming over via bluetooth, so it times out the BT connection and goes back to the radio

I have no idea how to fix it, but the one thing I've found works is just not using pandora. I know that's not the best way to fix it, but it works for me.....there are plenty of other options
hazy is offline   Reply With Quote