Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #2437
bluecamaroguy

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS ABM!
I liked how IBM looked great in the sun but in the shade it looked black to me and it was just too dark except in the sun.
bluecamaroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:21 PM   #2438
Harville3

Drives: 2010 LT1 ABM Camaro
Thats why I got the ABM. I have a 2006 Laser Blue Cobalt SS SC. Its a beautiful blue in direct sunlight but in overcast or at night its too much of a purple. When I saw the IBM I got the same effect as you with too much purple and thats how I decided.
Harville3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:03 PM   #2439
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
happy to see u got ur car back dustin...looks just like new...like nothing ever happen...the bowties and signals look good too...i got my chrome gas cap on finally too but i didnt get the gill vinyls on yet...so ill take a picture when i do that too...the chrome fuel door looks good but its making the car scream for some chrome wheels which i just cant afford yet! i wanna get the exhaust on next summer so thats 2500 bucks right there...imma trying to bust my ass over the winter with some OT to get money for the rims too...hopefully i can do it!
Old 09-20-2009, 11:00 PM   #2440
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
happy to see u got ur car back dustin...looks just like new...like nothing ever happen...the bowties and signals look good too...i got my chrome gas cap on finally too but i didnt get the gill vinyls on yet...so ill take a picture when i do that too...the chrome fuel door looks good but its making the car scream for some chrome wheels which i just cant afford yet! i wanna get the exhaust on next summer so thats 2500 bucks right there...imma trying to bust my ass over the winter with some OT to get money for the rims too...hopefully i can do it!
Good luck nightmare!! I hope you can pull it off my friend!!

Dustin! GLad you got your car back finally bro!! looks nice!!

To all the others who have posted pics and recieved their cars!! AWESOME!!!

I am a slacker!! I need to post pics of my full tint for you all... or the car period, but I have yet to take any decent ones. My faded gills and mail slot vinyls came in on Friday. I will take before and after shots, along with my Silver Hood spears and bowties from Xmicro_SS once they arrive as well. Then My exhaust will be shipped sometime next week hopefully, so I'll have photos of that for ya'll. I need a video camera to video the exhaust...

Anyway plus I plan to do my interior lighting upgrades, and some suttle touches to the underbody...

Anyway keep the great pics coming everyone!!
Old 09-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #2441
bluecamaroguy

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS ABM!
Quote:
Pics of fuel door cap asap
bluecamaroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:56 PM   #2442
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post

I am a slacker!! I need to post pics of my full tint for you all... or the car period, but I have yet to take any decent ones. My faded gills and mail slot vinyls came in on Friday. I will take before and after shots, along with my Silver Hood spears and bowties from Xmicro_SS once they arrive as well. Then My exhaust will be shipped sometime next week hopefully, so I'll have photos of that for ya'll. I need a video camera to video the exhaust...

Anyway plus I plan to do my interior lighting upgrades, and some suttle touches to the underbody...

Silver hood spears will look niiice... especially with silver bowties (that's what you meant, right? )

Pics ASAP!!
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:13 AM   #2443
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Silver hood spears will look niiice... especially with silver bowties (that's what you meant, right? )

Pics ASAP!!
Yes that's what I meant.

Will do. I promise, won't be till next weekend though, it's dark by the time I get home.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #2444
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post

dam right ur slacking! ur worse then me! lol

but cant wait for u do do ur lighting...i cant wait to see wut u do...im thinking of getting some from oznium for the speakers, cup holder, air vents, and over the back license plate...lol i got my custom plate on finally... 2SSICK ...it looks pretty cool ...imma get my lights done soo too just need to build my account back up cuz i dont wanna leave myself broke... just went to florida a few weeks ago and spent like 700 bucks
Old 09-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #2445
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecamaroguy View Post
Pics of fuel door cap asap
ill get it up this weekend after i do the gill vinyls...even if i slack off and dont do the vinyls ill take a picture without them and just the fuel door
Old 09-21-2009, 11:27 AM   #2446
NightmareSS

o yea i been meaning to ask this question....does any1 kno the size of the engine in the v8's? ppl ask me this question all the time and i dont have an answer for them...except its a 6.2 liter v8 with 426 horsepower argh argh argh! lol
Old 09-21-2009, 11:44 AM   #2447
a6pk2go

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddC View Post
Kentucky lake area is a great place for some nice pics. That is where I took the pics that I had posted. Hope the weather is good so you can get some good ones. I took mine at the public beach area and on Kentucky Lake Drive up at Grand Rivers.
Been fishing at Eddyville before. Loved it. But I'm going thru Tennessee and up I-75. Moving to Oak Ridge for work sometime next year and wanted to ck out the area and I plan on going to Cumberland Falls on my way up.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
a6pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #2448
ACDC1710

Drives: 1968 Camaro RS, 2002 Trans AM
Both are 425 ci I believe
ACDC1710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #2449
ToddC

Drives: 2010 ABM 2 SS
Quote:
o yea i been meaning to ask this question....does any1 kno the size of the engine in the v8's? ppl ask me this question all the time and i dont have an answer for them...except its a 6.2 liter v8 with 426 horsepower argh argh argh! lol
V-8's are 376 cubic inches
ToddC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #2450
jhutch

Drives: 2010 2SS ABM -Sold

Here she is...... Love this color!

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!