Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 06-06-2012, 11:58 PM   #309
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFord View Post
Hey Guys, I don't play Domination at all. Id like to hear some of your classes to get some ideas for domination in case I'm able to make the Clan Ops on Sat. I'll be online trying to get in some practice on Dom after work this week 6am to about 10am Pacific time.

I will try to hit you up Thurs or Fri morning if I can....kids and wife are soon to be out of school soooo it will be harder for me to get time on the game now for sure. As far as classes.....I don't change between TDM, Dom, and KC.....usually I just change the gun between classes depending on what I need.... like I need faster fire rate or longer range Type 95 with red dot sight and rapid fire FTW

each of my classes is basically the same: SMAW,flash grenade, claymore, blind eye pro, assassin pro, stalker pro (unless sniper then its marksmen), support: ballistic vests, stealth, emp.. death streak is deadmans hand or final stand.
I use the Type 95 obviously, ACR with red dot, kick, FAD with same, MP7 with same, Barrett 50 cal with kick and change perk 2 to overkill with FAD, kick, M4 with red dot and silencer or grenade launcher

Maybe this is why I am not as good as you guys????????? ......but ask BigSquat....I kick a-- with that Type95

T, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO REVIEW A PERSONS CLASSES WHILE IN ELITE....THEN YOU CAN SEE IT ALL.....AT LEAST I CAN, BUT THAT MAY BE BECAUSE I AM A CLAN LEADER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
DAMN!!! My XBox is taking a crap for sure. Everytime I start playing a game, it freezes somewhat like the old NES games did with lines all on the screen. I have to shut it down, then start over. When I restart the system and play the game, it does it again right away. UGHHHH!!!

Yep, the weld in the board is gone...thats what it sounds like. How old is it?

DOUBLE WEAPON XP THRU MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SILVERHAWK; 06-07-2012 at 06:04 AM.
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #310
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
I will try to hit you up Thurs or Fri morning if I can....kids and wife are soon to be out of school soooo it will be harder for me to get time on the game now for sure. As far as classes.....I don't change between TDM, Dom, and KC.....usually I just change the gun between classes depending on what I need.... like I need faster fire rate or longer range Type 95 with red dot sight and rapid fire FTW

each of my classes is basically the same: SMAW,flash grenade, claymore, blind eye pro, assassin pro, stalker pro (unless sniper then its marksmen), support: ballistic vests, stealth, emp.. death streak is deadmans hand or final stand.
I use the Type 95 obviously, ACR with red dot, kick, FAD with same, MP7 with same, Barrett 50 cal with kick and change perk 2 to overkill with FAD, kick, M4 with red dot and silencer or grenade launcher

Maybe this is why I am not as good as you guys????????? ......but ask BigSquat....I kick a-- with that Type95

Yep, the weld in the board is gone...thats what it sounds like. How old is it?

DOUBLE WEAPON XP THRU MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awe man. That is definitely a downer. My system has to be at least 5 years old.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:03 AM   #311
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Awe man. That is definitely a downer. My system has to be at least 5 years old.

Yep, you should consider yourself lucky...I have yet to have one last that long..... usually its been just inside of warranty then it takes a s---...then their replacement lasts a little under 2 years. For me, the replacements its been the disc drive door that goes if not the weld on the board.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:39 AM   #312
jmontalvo

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow 2LS
Quote:
I never want to be on the opposing team for fear of your claymores. For reals.
|Trifecta Tune|Custom Magnaflow Exhaust|Cold Air Inductions C.A.I.|BBK LTs w/ HFC|Anvil Rear Notch Glossy CF Spoiler|Body Color Heritage Grille|10 spoke polished ZL1 replica wheels|VMAX ported TB|RS Headlights|Night Owl RGB Halos
jmontalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:10 AM   #313
TCAT

Quote:
Yep, you should consider yourself lucky...I have yet to have one last that long..... usually its been just inside of warranty then it takes a s---...then their replacement lasts a little under 2 years. For me, the replacements its been the disc drive door that goes if not the weld on the board.
Damn, I guess it had a good run then. Haha.

Time for a replacement!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #314
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontalvo View Post
I never want to be on the opposing team for fear of your claymores. For reals.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....them too!!!!!! never know where they will pop up next.....like random grenades.

Man I just played with TFord... a little domination set....it must be something about playing with others in a group but I couldn't get a really good game going....always close to even K/D but nothing outstanding. especially on the older maps UGH.....

As far as clan ops...they only have Fri and Sat scheduled....I will miss Fri altogether cause I leave the house at 6pm for work..... no skin off my knee there cause you all know how I feel about HC....my controller is thanking me haha... will try to get up in enough time to at least make an appearance in domination....I think, as long as at least one person plays and scores one base or kill...we should qualify for the base 250 xp.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:53 PM   #315
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Damn, I guess it had a good run then. Haha.

Time for a replacement!

Yeah, you will like the newer black model with the built in adapter for getting on-line.

Either that or send your unit back (to Xbox) for like a $100.00 and they will send you a refurbished one.

We have a store called Gamestop here...they will also buy some of your old parts like the network adapter and battery unit to offset the cost....usually its not too much but any little bit helps.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #316
TCAT

Quote:
Yeah, you will like the newer black model with the built in adapter for getting on-line.

Either that or send your unit back (to Xbox) for like a $100.00 and they will send you a refurbished one.

We have a store called Gamestop here...they will also buy some of your old parts like the network adapter and battery unit to offset the cost....usually its not too much but any little bit helps.
Thanks man. The next xbo with the built in Wifi sounds much better.

We have a gamestop right down the street from me. That's perfect! I'll ask how much they'll buy some of the parts for. Anything will definitely help me get into a new one. Forking out the funds for a new Xbox was definitely not something I had planned for. Ha-ha
Old 06-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #317
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Thanks man. The next xbo with the built in Wifi sounds much better.

We have a gamestop right down the street from me. That's perfect! I'll ask how much they'll buy some of the parts for. Anything will definitely help me get into a new one. Forking out the funds for a new Xbox was definitely not something I had planned for. Ha-ha

Just don't be like me.....now I have an old white used unit from Gamestop upstairs and a new rebuild black unit from xbox downstairs kids and I are too addicted to go a week and a half without one or the other....UGH....I need a support group... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #318
TCAT

Hahahahaha, I think I'm already addicted to Xbox. Lol
Old 06-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #319
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
We had a good session Silverhawk. I'll try to be on for the domination ops Sunday. Hopefully we have some guys that are good at capturing objectives, I mostly play recon/flanking. I had a match with Silverhawk I went 24 kills 23 assists and 12 deaths, thanks to my recon drone. I'm really good at pushing the enemy back by flanking, keeping kill streaks out the air and keeping the enemy on the mini map. So bring your rush class guys.
TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:16 PM   #320
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
Bummer I'm in ps3. Great at domination and rushing.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #321
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Bummer I'm in ps3. Great at domination and rushing.
im on ps3 as well
TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:09 PM   #322
RED HT5
HEADTURNER™®©COTW 12/9/13

Drives: WHITE SS
Is there a ps3 crew?
RED HT5 is offline   Reply With Quote