Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-26-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
mjdodd1107
lifelong Camaro coveter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
FS: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM w/ White Stripes, Beige Interior, 17k miles

For Sale: Asking $29,500

2010 2SS/RS, manual trans, Aqua Blue Metallic with white stripe package. Beige leather interior and polished aluminum rims. Completely stock, except for the addition of rear seat floor mats, and GM mark of excellence "chicklets" (GM stopped putting these on all cars around the time I ordered the car, and I liked the way they looked!). Car was custom ordered from the factory in September 2009, and I took delivery on 11/18/2009 (was manufactured on or about 10/31/2009). Still have the window sticker, and it's been framed since a few days after I got the car home.

Front license plate frame was attached with tie wraps through the lower grill (no holes drilled in the fascia), so it can be easily removed if you live in a state where only one license plate is required.

17,xxx miles, never been on a track, driven by a responsible early 30s man with a squeaky clean driving record. It's always been a third vehicle, and most certainly a fair weather car!

The car has been garage kept since purchase, and been hooked up to a battery tender, and kept under a California Car cover (which will be included in the purchase) over the winter and during long periods of not being driven.

Title is clear, in no hurry to sell (I own the car outright - no loan).

Is it perfect? No. Is it in absolutely fantastic condition? Yes. Please see attached images of a few minor flaws: decent sized scratch on front passenger side rim, small scratch on rear just under the trunk, and piece of the driver's seat plastic trim is a little bit broken. All in all, it's been well loved, and well maintained. I've used only Mobil-1 synthetic oil, the same oil it had from the factory.

If you have any questions about the car, or would like to see any additional pictures, please email me at mjdodd@gmail.com (preferred) or private message me!
Attached Images

Last edited by mjdodd1107; 05-12-2014 at 10:10 AM. Reason: updated info: forgot to include transmission!
mjdodd1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:58 PM   #2
ThaCamaroKid

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
I hate to be that guy. But you're asking way too much. I get its an ABM and one of the few with the beige interior and a 2010, however these are not collectors cars yet. And this car has 17k miles w/ some damage (yes minor) to paint/wheels. Anybody could go get a 2010 for 24-26k with 5k+ in mods. Just my 2 cents no offence intended! GLWS!

375RWHP/399RWTQ
ThaCamaroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:03 AM   #3
AWSME SS

Drives: 2015 Cummins
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaCamaroKid View Post
I hate to be that guy. But you're asking way too much. I get its an ABM and one of the few with the beige interior and a 2010, however these are not collectors cars yet. And this car has 17k miles w/ some damage (yes minor) to paint/wheels. Anybody could go get a 2010 for 24-26k with 5k+ in mods. Just my 2 cents no offence intended! GLWS!
Really?? Then why did you post this?
AWSME SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:48 PM   #4
mjdodd1107
lifelong Camaro coveter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaCamaroKid View Post
I appreciate the heads up, but that number is a starting point for me (can always go down, but certainly not up). Maybe it's too high a number, but, it's what the car is worth to me, and, perhaps, some one else. FWIW: KBB = $29.7k

I'm not selling in a panic, i just have one too many toys, and need to focus more of my energy (both physical and mental) on my family.

Thanks again for the heads up!

Last edited by mjdodd1107; 05-04-2014 at 03:12 PM. Reason: grammar
mjdodd1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:00 PM   #5
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
bump for a brother ABM
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #6
mjdodd1107
lifelong Camaro coveter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
bump for a brother ABM
Much obliged!
Old 05-12-2014, 12:01 PM   #7
mlc67ss
424 RWHP and counting

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS RJT M6
I don't think the price is way too much, I actually feel it is priced right. I am in the midst of buying a 2010 with close to the same mileage. Now to the point that you can get one with 5k in mods. Yes you can, mods are a mixed bag of tricks. Mods bring very little money when it comes time to sell the car and in a lot of cases it hurts the value of the car. I am buying a modded car but it is done the way I would of done it.

Do you want to buy a car with a blower or big cam, personally I would but some might look at it as a big question mark. To the person that want s a nice clean car that's stock I think this is a fine example. GLWS
mlc67ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:54 AM   #8
mjdodd1107
lifelong Camaro coveter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlc67ss View Post
I don't think the price is way too much, I actually feel it is priced right. I am in the midst of buying a 2010 with close to the same mileage. Now to the point that you can get one with 5k in mods. Yes you can, mods are a mixed bag of tricks. Mods bring very little money when it comes time to sell the car and in a lot of cases it hurts the value of the car. I am buying a modded car but it is done the way I would of done it.

Do you want to buy a car with a blower or big cam, personally I would but some might look at it as a big question mark. To the person that want s a nice clean car that's stock I think this is a fine example. GLWS
Thanks buddy!

I guess what you may not have seen was that I did lower the price a bit from the original post, but thanks for the pep talk