Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 03-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
gmcarlisle

Drives: anything and everything
2013 GM Carlisle Update

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are getting geared up for the show! I currently have 4 cars registered under "Camaro5," so be sure to get signed up before the Gate n' Go deadline of May 20th. If I can get at least 25 cars under the Camaro5 name, I can comp you a free tent to stay cool and cook under at the show. The guys from the northeast region are registering under the Camaro 5 name so they can pool their resources and get a tent. If you would like to do the same, register with the Camaro5 club when you register (the choice is there on the website).The pre-registration also allows you to save 10% on your show field sticker. I would like to see a big turnout for the 5th Gens this year! Also, I am happy to accept cars for my invitational display as well, simply follow the link below to submit your 5th Gen for the inside display. Feel free to message me or post any questions on here, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks! Tyler (GM Nationals Event Manager)

http://ceadmin08.serveronline.net/ceinvite/carlisle_invitational.aspx

Show date: June 21-23 in Carlisle, PA
gmcarlisle is offline   Reply With Quote