Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 07-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
PETRA
My Addiction

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS DropTop
Exclamation Help! Pace Car Stripes

I need help! I have decided on pace car stripes but cannot find anywhere online to order them. :(

I did find that Rider Graphix has a set but they have a much tighter gap than I want and the color selection does not match that of camaro colors so I would be guessing as to which would be closest to the IO. Also I am not sure of the quality??

Aside from that all I find are the regular rally stripes. (I have also pm'ed Patrick at GM Parts but not yet heard back from him.)

Hoping someone here can help me out?
You sound like my wife...at first she was.........but after a few rides in it and seeing me giggle lik a schoolgirl she was more like ............but then when I told her we could get her Vert lowered to match my stance she was like so it all worked out.
PETRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
STYLE66
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS
you are anyone has to be out of there mind to buy from Rider Graphix they are way way to much money. i have bought from a lot of places and they were just as good as the factory. try this place

ProMotorStripes - Stripes - Decals - Custom Graphics

just got my stripes from them and its looks and feels just like the factory ones.
STYLE66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
PETRA
My Addiction

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS DropTop
Thanks for the link. I don't see Pace stripes on their site but I will email them and ask. I'm so frustrated at this point!
You sound like my wife...at first she was.........but after a few rides in it and seeing me giggle lik a schoolgirl she was more like ............but then when I told her we could get her Vert lowered to match my stance she was like so it all worked out.
PETRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
STYLE66
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS
I bet if you email now they will answer you back tonight I now fro sure the can do it
STYLE66 is offline   Reply With Quote