Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 01-23-2017, 10:22 AM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Got an extra JL10"W7? What the hell...

So I found myself with a blown JL10"W7 that I've had for probably 3 years which I took from my 2010SS over to my 2014ZL1. Worked wonderfully and then one day...nada.

Went back to my Custom Sounds. Talked to the new manager (who owns a new 2016 SS btw....met him in a parking lot at our local grocery store, got to talking Camaros, and found he was the new manager at the store...SWEET), and got hooked up with a new JL10"W7 anniversary edition.

He tells me....btw, you can send in your old JL if you want to have it refurbished for $250....shipping included. "No kidding?" What the hell...why not. He says it'll take three months to fix, they'll get it back and call me when it comes back to the shop. Works for me.

They get it back and what do I do with it? DUH!!! Put it in the wife's TAHOE!

Get this, custom box behind the third row. Built with handles so it's easily removable should we go on family trips and need that extra room for luggage, etc. It's also got a quick disconnect. On top of that, it fires downward and they left enough room for my hands to be able to reach in under the box to actually use the levers to make the third row functional. Freaking SWEET. Tossed in a JL 600/1 amp, an audio controller, the bass knob, some thick as sh!t amp and speaker wire and voila, off we were. I am beyond floored at the fit and finish of the install and sound. Nick did me wonders on this one and I'm 100% satisfied.

Check it out...
Attached Images

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 01:36 PM   #2
flipstyledsm22
Let's go fishing!

Drives: a car with 8 cylinders
That's a sweet deal!

flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote