Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-25-2013, 08:32 AM   #183
WiSSDiver

Drives: 1968 Coupe, 2010 2SS, 2011 2SS/RS
with 3 days off, I'm hanging with family, hanging with the Camaro's, yard work, drinking each day and Monday paying respect to heroes in the military. Our boys are both marching in the parade and the city has a nice ceremony after the parade. God Bless America and God bless our military men and women.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #184
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Golf all weekend.

Btw. looks like somebody was drunk at Autopia this week:

Name:  2013-05-25.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  34.5 KB

Kind of tired of their crap at this point to be honest. Too many mistakes and customer service is pretty horrible lately. I have a call in about this latest screw up, so we'll see what they say.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #185
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Golf all weekend.

Attachment 514411

Kind of tired of their crap at this point to be honest. Too many mistakes and customer service is pretty horrible lately. I have a call in about this latest screw up, so we'll see what they say.
Bummer.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #186
ec1990

Drives: 2012 AGM SS
I've been hearing more and more about mistakes from them. Honestly it's almost impossible for me to justify buying from them when CarPro and Autoality have way better prices, not to mention free shipping at Autoality.
ec1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #187
CamaroDreams07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec1990 View Post
I've been hearing more and more about mistakes from them. Honestly it's almost impossible for me to justify buying from them when CarPro and Autoality have way better prices, not to mention free shipping at Autoality.
Lately they act like they're doing me a service to respond to an inquiry. With the amount of money I spend there, not to mention the amount of people I've driven there with links in my reviews, they could at least feign some customer service.

The last three orders I've placed they've emailed me and told me something was out of stock or discontinued, when it said in stock on the site. They wouldn't price match Autogeeks sale this last time, and now this. That's just recently.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #188
ec1990

Quote:
Lately they act like they're doing me a service to respond to an inquiry. With the amount of money I spend there, not to mention the amount of people I've driven there with links in my reviews, they could at least feign some customer service.

The last three orders I've placed they've emailed me and told me something was out of stock or discontinued, when it said in stock on the site. They wouldn't price match Autogeeks sale this last time, and now this. That's just recently.
I hate that the most, that Autogeek and Autopia don't match they need to just go ahead and stock the same products. It makes no difference it's all PBMG. The shipping for small orders is what really keeps me from going to them unless it's a big order or sale going on.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #189
CamaroDreams07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec1990 View Post
I hate that the most, that Autogeek and Autopia don't match they need to just go ahead and stock the same products. It makes no difference it's all PBMG. The shipping for small orders is what really keeps me from going to them unless it's a big order or sale going on.
Yup. It's ultra annoying that they're the same company but play games when it comes to matching or offering products. I don't get the point.

I used to be able to go through Todd on here but him and Angelo left.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:46 PM   #190
charlietuna

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Golf all weekend.

Attachment 514411

sucks...... did you open the box to see what ruptured?
Old 05-25-2013, 07:02 PM   #191
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Been ordering from autopia for a couple years no real problems yet, just down the road in ft laud.........but shipping is really high, IMO

Duragloss website is cheaper shipping, love their stuff....
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #192
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
Been ordering from autopia for a couple years no real problems yet, just down the road in ft laud.........but shipping is really high, IMO

Duragloss website is cheaper shipping, love their stuff....
Florida native !
Are you new to the CAMARO forum ?
Old 05-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #193
CamaroDreams07

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
sucks...... did you open the box to see what ruptured?
Yep they didn't screw the top on the ultima interior guard. Can't blame that on FedEx. Was only on a couple threads.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-26-2013, 12:31 AM   #194
ChadG

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Quote:
Yup. It's ultra annoying that they're the same company but play games when it comes to matching or offering products. I don't get the point.

I used to be able to go through Todd on here but him and Angelo left.
Quote:
Yep they didn't screw the top on the ultima interior guard. Can't blame that on FedEx. Was only on a couple threads.

That sucks I was wondering why Todd never posts here anymore.
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:00 AM   #195
CamaroDreams07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadG View Post
That sucks I was wondering why Todd never posts here anymore.
They probably werent seeing enough return from taking the time to post here. At least 90% of members here don't know how to spell anything but Adam's so it's hard to fault them for writing us off. Just sucks for the rest of us actual enthusiasts who could benefit from it and enjoy learning.

Let's be honest , most of the people wouldn't switch from Adams even if somebody else invented a coating that was impervious to scratches, repelled dents, washed itself, and changed color on command. Heads firmly buried in sand.

Old 05-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #196
ec1990

Quote:
They probably werent seeing enough return from taking the time to post here. At least 90% of members here don't know how to spell anything but Adam's so it's hard to fault them for writing us off. Just sucks for the rest of us actual enthusiasts who could benefit from it and enjoy learning.

Yep, definitely true, it's sad but a good business model so I can't fault Adam's. I was less than pleased once I actually educated myself and realized there were quite a few better (not to mention cheaper) products.

Other than that anyone ever live in an extremely windy dusty environment with no garage? Got so sick of constant 20mph winds and dust fog in the air today I quit washing, by the time I washed a panel and went to dry it immediately after there was already a layer of dust making any sealant impossible and wasting half of it as it got blown in the air.