Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 01-07-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
cris

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS L99
HID Bulbs OEM for RS

Hello.

I will like to change the OEM HID COLOR from my SS and I need to know if any body knows which is the color to buy to get the same color from the Angel eye???

I think the this will be in 6.000K but i dont know if the 8.000K bulb will work and get the same color from the angels.

Thanks
cris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #2
cris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cris View Post
Hello.

I will like to change the OEM HID COLOR from my SS and I need to know if any body knows which is the color to buy to get the same color from the Angel eye???

I think the this will be in 6.000K but i dont know if the 8.000K bulb will work and get the same color from the angels.

Thanks
Any help???? to try find the right replacement bulb color for my SS please
Old 01-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #3
Ricardo@Phastek

Drives: the boss nuts....
Send a message via AIM to Ricardo@Phastek Send a message via Yahoo to Ricardo@Phastek
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris View Post
Hello.

Thanks
Got you taken care of with these or these, they are a replacement HID for your factory bulb. As far as a match for your Angel Eye, it might be about a 5500K. Ill see what I can find out for you, I have 2 RS cars here and I will take some pics to compare them.
Ricardo@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:31 AM   #4
cris

Thanks my friend. let me know if you have the right bulb for mach this with the stock angel eye please.

Thanks

PD: and with the night rider scanner to please. I buy the white one.