Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-02-2007, 11:50 AM   #1
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
If You're A Praying Person...

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Camaros or Cars, but I feel like this board is a good way to get this story out and a way to get some extra prayers for this family.

I stumbled upon this MySpace page this morning and read through the blogs, and my heart goes out to this woman, her husband, their family, and most importantly their infant son, who is currently in Intensive Care suffering from SBS (Shaken Baby Syndrome). If you have a few moments, I think it would really touch you if you could go visit the page and have a look around and look at the pictures of their precious baby boy.

And please, if you are a praying person, remember them in your prayers and other families like them who are going through the same thing. It's a horrible world we are living in nowadays, but if we all can come together and pray for the better, I believe our prayers can be answered. There has already been such a great response to this family.

Miracles DO happen. It's up to us to ask God for His help...

http://www.myspace.com/kristyreynolds
Old 07-02-2007, 04:24 PM   #2
Eisenhower
I drank what?

Drives: DANGEROUSLY
It's a shame that these sort of things happen.... My prayers definitely go out to that little fella and his family.
Eisenhower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:43 PM   #3
1bad67camaro
SKREW SALEEN

Drives: 1967 CAMARO
Let GOD be with them MY prays go out to them

Last edited by 1bad67camaro; 07-02-2007 at 10:27 PM.
1bad67camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:29 PM   #4
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Poor kid...I'm prayin'!

I DO believe in miracles, and I DO think this kid can come out of this....
I also DO want the son of a ***** who did this to be punished to the full extent of the world we live in!!

I feel so bad for him and his family. It was a really nice gesture already to have posted this up CamaroChick...really nice.

But - I don't usually get sad, I get mad instead - And you all have no idea how Furious I am at the freakin' fool who did this to the poor kid! No one deserves this. I don't believe in retaliation if I can help it...But the fool who hurt this poor boy and his Family needs to......suffer.

EDIT: Watch the YouTube Video on the right side of the page, just under the "about me" section...It's worth it - like I said: I don't usually get sad, but it made me cry....

Last edited by Mr. Wyndham; 07-02-2007 at 09:42 PM.
Mr. Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:00 PM   #5
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
I was crying this morning just reading all of the blogs that this poor mother has posted. Then I watched the video and that did it for me. She said in one of the blogs that they are supposed to have a hearing and a trial for the "babysitter" or whoever had the baby that did this, so hopefully they will go away for a LONG time!

There are some real nutcases in the world!!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:03 PM   #6
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I'd just like to know if this 'babysitter' (more like baby-hitter) did this on purpose to the kid, or it was a fool's mistake, albeit a costly one.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:03 AM   #7
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
This brought me to tears. Babies are the most precious things on this planet. They are helpless and completely rely on mommy and daddy for everything. I can't believe that people would do such a thing, but then again, I see them. It is so sad. These people would come off fine in person, but they just can't handle the constant crying. What's worse is that good parents know what is wrong when a baby cries. Hungry, tired, not happy about the cold wipes when changing baby, gas, etc... Yet some people...nevermind.

The most important thing here is that we pray for Kaleb. He is such an adorable baby boy. It kills me to hear this and see what happened to him. Kaleb, you will be in my prayers....may the Lord be with you.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote