Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Arrow > < > < * HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2010 * > < > <

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it quickly leads us into the Christmas / New Years season, and then a quick 2011.... and for that I say much of what I did last year.....

THANK YOU FOR EARNING YOUR BUSINESS,
and THANKS FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIPS!

Thanks for all the great comments, thanks to those who own, run, and maintain the forums, thanks to those who sent gift throughout the year, thanks to those who waited patiently for a car, thanks to those customers who sent gifts afterwards, thanks for all the great emails, thanks for all the kind phone calls, thanks for all the kind words in countless threads, thanks to my friends in the business for the support, friendship, and assistance to make us a "team" rather than competitors - Especially Eric, Anna and Tom Henry, thanks to Scott, John, and Cheryl at GM for the kind words, customer assistance, help, and the job done with the Camaro production, thanks again to Scott & John for COMING TO MILWAUKEE for a Camaro gathering at the Auto Show, thanks AGAIN to all my friends at the Oshawa plant - you guys are awesome, and Mike it was a true pleasure to meet you this year - you are a great guy and a true friend!, thanks to those who are supportive of what I do even if I couldn't sell you a car (this time around), thanks to my dealership "Camaro team" who gets the cars ready and the paperwork done, thanks to Dave in parts for making some great parts deals, thanks to those who drove a Camaro home to other parts of the country, thanks to those who stopped by to visit when they were in the area from all over the country, thanks to those customers who made this job fun, thanks to Hylton & Scott for inviting me to BBOMG 2010 - THE CAMARO EVENT OF A LIFETIME - I have never EVER had SO MUCH fun and made so many great friends - I love all you guys and gals and can't wait to go back in 2011!, thanks to those military members who called and emailed from Iraq and Afganistan while fighting a war with the PASSION of getting a Camaro - I enjoyed all the stories - thanks and prayers to you guys for serving our country and protecting my freedoms, and to those soldiers who lost their lives doing so - YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!

PLEASE DRIVE SAFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

It really is more than just selling a car, it's making new friends!

Old 11-21-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
Old 11-23-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
Scotty, is this a story or a speech?! Just kidding.

I am proud to count myself among your friends. This last year was a turning point where we went from 'on-the-computer-at-work-friends' to 'real-life-friends'. It was very nice to meet you when we road-tripped to Oshawa this year. We had a nice time around a bon-fire at my house, then a nice time on a pontoon boat ride looking at fresh-water jellyfish and then off we went! We got to meet up with a whole bunch of people in Oshawa that I count as TRUE friends. I know that my husband counts you as a real friend too.

I look forward to the coming year with all-new Camaro excitement with the convertible and 'whatever' else GM has in store for us.

So, to another great year and if I do say, August 2011 can't get here fast enough!!

(From the ONLY BBOMG Sponsor that has been there since the inaugural year, Sparta Chevrolet!)
Old 11-23-2010, 03:50 PM   #4
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBear@SpartaChevy View Post
Scotty, is this a story or a speech?! Just kidding.

I am proud to count myself among your friends. This last year was a turning point where we went from 'on-the-computer-at-work-friends' to 'real-life-friends'. It was very nice to meet you when we road-tripped to Oshawa this year. We had a nice time around a bon-fire at my house, then a nice time on a pontoon boat ride looking at fresh-water jellyfish and then off we went! We got to meet up with a whole bunch of people in Oshawa that I count as TRUE friends. I know that my husband counts you as a real friend too.

I look forward to the coming year with all-new Camaro excitement with the convertible and 'whatever' else GM has in store for us.

So, to another great year and if I do say, August 2011 can't get here fast enough!!

(From the ONLY BBOMG Sponsor that has been there since the inaugural year, Sparta Chevrolet!)
and I didn't forget "Puppy" either!
Old 11-23-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
and I didn't forget "Puppy" either!
LMAO!!!

Puppy LOVES you!
Old 11-23-2010, 04:36 PM   #6
Z28RockStar

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
this soldier thanks you for your patriotism!

Happy holidays, merry Christmas Brother.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:37 AM   #7
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28RockStar View Post
this soldier thanks you for your patriotism!

Happy holidays, merry Christmas Brother.
Same to you!
Old 11-24-2010, 10:51 AM   #8
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
One of the best on C5! Have a Special Holiday my Friend! See you at the Chicago Auto Show.... Let's see that comes up after the Bears (Hopefully!) take down the Packers on January 2nd! LOL
Old 11-24-2010, 10:56 AM   #9
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post
One of the best on C5! Have a Special Holiday my Friend! See you at the Chicago Auto Show.... Let's see that comes up after the Bears (Hopefully!) take down the Packers on January 2nd! LOL
I hope not, or I'll owe 4 egg mcMuffins to Dave-O

(Can't figure out WHY I bet.... I was born in Ottawa, and still have family there and Mendota!) Not to mention my cousin does WFLD's weather.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #10
hotrodhoodrat
hotrodhoodratz

Drives: 68' & 70' Pontiac's /2004 D. Dakota
Thanks to all of you, this place would not be the same with out each one of you, you all make C5 what it is;
CamaroScotty, v6sonoma, Annabear, Z28RockStar, greenrail, MOOSE, Pony, Tib, Tran, Tag ur it, Milk, DGthe3, BeckyD, SSEric, Fbodfather, Tran, #3, RLHMARINES, Camarofan69, BOOGIE, DaddySS, The Viz, Indpowr, Fuzzy Dice, Dragoneye, Camaro_Corvette, Sir Nuke, Jessica-Rocks, PQ & wife, Sterlingnotes, Caspers2SSRS, Tommy Pike, Jus1dab, Ironheadspearo, JJ2010, Import_killa, Allanski, Donna, B.Bunny, Radz28, BWP, RafCon, 2011 SS/RS, Super60, Hylton, ............( running out of time to include every one :() he he, thx much you all +
HAPPY THANKSGIVING !, BE SAFE !

Last edited by hotrodhoodrat; 11-24-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:04 PM   #11
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodhoodrat View Post
Thanks to all of you, this place would not be the same with out each one of you, you all make C5 what it is;
CamaroScotty, v6sonoma, Annabear, Z28RockStar, greenrail, MOOSE, Pony, Tib, Tran, Tag ur it, Milk, DGthe3, BeckyD, SSEric, Fbodfather, Tran, #3, RLHMARINES, Camarofan69, BOOGIE, DaddySS, The Viz, Indpowr, Fuzzy Dice, Dragoneye, Camaro_Corvette, Sir Nuke, Jessica-Rocks, PQ & wife, Sterlingnotes, Caspers2SSRS, Tommy Pike, Jus1dab, Ironheadspearo, JJ2010, Import_killa, Allanski, Donna, B.Bunny, Radz28, BWP, RafCon, 2011 SS/RS, Super60, Hylton, ............( running out of time to include every one :() he he, thx much you all +
HAPPY THANKSGIVING !, BE SAFE !
Old 11-25-2010, 07:56 AM   #12
hotrodhoodrat
hotrodhoodratz

Drives: 68' & 70' Pontiac's /2004 D. Dakota
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
You too buddy
Old 11-25-2010, 11:24 AM   #13
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Old 11-25-2010, 12:59 PM   #14
AlaskaZ06

Drives: 1968 RS/SS 396
Thank you Scotty for everything you do! Have a great thanksgiving and when the Z comes I'm coming to WI to pick it up
1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary Corvette convertible
1971 Corvette convertible
1968 RS/SS 396 Camaro
2009 335i xdrive BMW[/B]
Closed Thread