Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-06-2017, 01:18 AM   #1
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
Getting girls with the camaro

So I'd like your all opinions on does having a nice car aka camaro help you get a girl because I can't seem to get a girl but a guy that drives junk like a 2003 civic gets girls every week. Did having a nice car in high school help you get girls. I always get man if I had your car I'd have a hundred girls lol
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 04:16 AM   #2
jc615
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro and Sierra
Lol what? Confidence get girls
jc615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 04:19 AM   #3
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Tell them you have a single color Camaro instead of a two tone or three tone Mustang! Really!! reproduction will be hard for your Camaro
Old 08-06-2017, 05:40 AM   #4
DonM
Camaro #4

Drives: 2017-Hyper Blue Metallic-2LTmanual
You might get a materialistic (high maintenance) girl, but who wants one of those?
Old 08-06-2017, 05:47 AM   #5
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
You used 2, TWO, periods!! Progress.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 06:00 AM   #6
102SS
waiting at the tree

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS A6
When I met my GF I was driving a White 95 Firebird V6 it was my winter beater/ DD.

She thought that was my only car.

She didn't know that I had a another car at home a WS6 clone with H/C ect.

When she seen it her face just lit up and she asked if I had anymore surprises.

BTW she loves my Camaro
102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:30 AM   #7
xc_SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The camaro show View Post
So I'd like your all opinions on does having a nice car aka camaro help you get a girl because I can't seem to get a girl but a guy that drives junk like a 2003 civic gets girls every week. Did having a nice car in high school help you get girls. I always get man if I had your car I'd have a hundred girls lol
http://jalopnik.com/here-s-what-happ...-fe-1617099002

Read that lol

Dogs are better than cars to pick up women
Z/28 intake, NW, FAST 102, speed engineering LT's, some exhaust, ATI -10% pulley, GM flex fuel injectors, DSX flex fuel sensor, MGW shifter, HP Tuners, some suspension work, stickers and a little weight loss. 12.63 @113.53
xc_SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:43 AM   #8
jrhagen
Banned

Drives: Camaro
I started driving in the mid 70s, my family owned a gas station. Having gas in your car worked real well back then. Type of car didn't matter.
jrhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 08:03 AM   #9
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
didnt seem to make a lot of difference.maybe you are looing at the wrong girl?
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 08:22 AM   #10
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
Attitude, a real personality, and having the gift of gab...listening to women....and of course appearance are what matter. Flirting can come even from a ugly fellow but if he knows he has brought something to the table the woman wants, namely attention , flattery, companionship and the romance.... can bloom, but simply being skank daddy who wants another Ho who drives up in his pimpmobile that's about to impress no one but the ignorant.

You drive a v-6 with a ss hood , you have done mods to it but yet you own a car in high school which for many would mean working after school. Or mommy and daddy are paying for it or you have some other source of income. While money matters some in the adult world, Pre adults are not thinking with a logical mind until the crap starts hitting the fan around mid twenties. You maybe should be trying to appeal to a older woman who has more smarts than crap and giggles.

I was a poor white boy...LOL, only thing I got was a 55 chevy pick up dad got for $100 he never helped me restore and I knew squat. Popularity can be had for distinguishing yourself say as I did in sports or science etc. but is fleeting and a reason the vain stars of Hollywood have to be constantly in the news and we are supposed to worship their ignorant extremely liberal opinions that they to force on us increasing in the media and movies because they are morally bankrupt.
Because the truth of things is Hollywood is like the Limo scene from Team America World Police. Most girls are looking for a good time not a serious relationship, enticing them to have a good time with you be you Fugly with pork chop around your neck, or Prince charming expect them to see through you if they are even thinking about serious relationships or sex.

Having the ability to have integrity at your age is something usually earned in combat over many years, if you lack it eventually the stink goes around... Frankly as a teen I had once a girl recommended to get her virginity taken by me from another girl who bragged on love making and how I cared to take care of her needs. Long story short...I was too big...LOL

Anyway, I remember being the skate palace kid who lived down the street and went to where the girls were and had so many girlfriends on a sting mom would ask who it was today... I did pay attention to their needs, I listened and of course was charming and alluded to things in a fairly classy yet funny manner. A good sense of humor can make all the difference be you poor and wanting or rich and wealthy because life is a long journey and change is all we can count on.

SO I hope my wife does not read this, but if she does...we are both veterans, she found me on match.com in another state, she picked me not only from appearance but from integrity and frankly I had prettier, but not someone I could trust with my heart. Just because your personality is not the same as another's who can attract women its not about the car its about the driver..... One case where that's really true. Either you have it and a good reputation and are friendly to strangers and people like you or, you could be as many in the younger generation are; Narcissistic self centered steaming pile with no sense of doing what is right for anyone but yourself.

We are in the information age where people stare at their phones, get a hobby that makes apps that make people laugh or spread things to girls staring at their palms with a phone in it so you make friends that way is my best advice, that and envision yourself as being of the character of those you most admire, and for me it would be like Capt.Kirk, Humprey Bogart, Ronald Reagan, Arnold Swarzanegger as Conan.... then try to measure up to that yourself in your interactions as being of character beyond your age.

' Because the future with someone can be envisioned fairly quickly, shortsightedness is what your age is about and maybe your generation which lap up the lies of their teachers like honey as they line their pockets being union Liberal babies, and no one really needs to be like everyone else and go to college to discover they are screwed for life with mounting student debt and then be angry and blame government.... Only 30% of people graduating need a secondary education for the job market, and of them that include technical and other schools. Our current economy needs Help badly and god bless our president if he can because around 260,000 is the magic number; that's the number just to give jobs to those who graduate every month let alone hire some of the millions who have dropped out of the market because of bad economic policies of the past mostly to blame on liberal thinking big time.

SO stimulating conversation, holding their interest and real desire to please and be entertaining can net you attention of the fairer sex, keeping it is more in it all being on you, it sure the hell is not the car. And don't believe the lies the mainstream tries to feed you they are so bad now its as if the ghost of Walter Cronkite should come back like the fog or the Steven King novel the Mist to eat all the liberal lie spreading scum and then we would be left with ...FOX. Oh yes and BTW I do not endorse the Mist its got gay shoved into it like the 100, and several other shows now that are very much trying to degrade the morals of all so the Hollywood Liberal agenda can be fulfilled and they can go to nirvana in America that they envision is what Europe is and its a big lie, and only leads to them feeling better about themselves and their lack of morals as they are the scum degraders of morality that point a finger at others who simply are normal...you have to be xenophobic, racist, homophobic, a bigot, what ever if you do not agree to their low morals.

'WOW...morning rant...........LOL OMG read your other post..you golf, so do guys my age....and people who watch it..or want to sleep, not a chick magnet...now football, baseball...they may get you some attention, maybe even track, but god I could not envision going to school and have someone say hey great round!!! Loved your pic on the front of the sports page with that Pink Polo....LOL Just had to throw that in....

Last edited by christianchevell; 08-06-2017 at 08:39 AM.
christianchevell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:29 AM   #11
Iron Lung Jimmy

Drives: Iron Lung, Jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xc_SS/RS View Post

Dogs are better than cars to pick up women
^^^ This ^^^

Puppies are the best. Golden Retriever puppies are the best of the best.
Iron Lung Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:43 AM   #12
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
This gets the reward for most ridiculous thread ever! Are we back in high school?
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:45 AM   #13
jrhagen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Lung Jimmy View Post
^^^ This ^^^

Puppies are the best. Golden Retriever puppies are the best of the best.
The grocery store on Sunday morning is the best place and time. That reminds me, I need to do some shopping. Later.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:46 AM   #14
jrhagen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS View Post
This gets the reward for most ridiculous thread ever! Are we back in high school?
Married people might think so.