Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 09-27-2011, 09:36 AM   #15
SSTG

Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
I like the idea of the old school Iroc wheels on the new C5.
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:47 AM   #16
joeblow

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 1LT/RS
joeblow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:09 AM   #17
Guyute

Drives: Black 6 speed SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblow View Post
There were at least three barf posts before, but the mods deleted them. I guess you can't use the smiles that they themselves provide.

Pretty dumb if you ask me. If you don't want people using the barf smile then why don't you remove it as on option?

Guyute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:15 AM   #18
RichGreene
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 1SS M6 Green 1993 Custom Eldo
Cool car, great model. The wheels look perfect to me. Dont forget-everyone wants your car to look exactly like theirs. I can appreciate most of the styles, lowered,donked whatever you like. Wheels are awesome IMO.
RichGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:50 AM   #19
Guyute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichGreene View Post
Cool car, great model. The wheels look perfect to me. Dont forget-everyone wants your car to look exactly like theirs. I can appreciate most of the styles, lowered,donked whatever you like. Wheels are awesome IMO.
That couldn't be any farther from the truth. I've liked a ton of Camaros on this forum that were modified very differently than my own.

Silly statement on your part.

A donked Camaro is just a crime in my book. It's simply counter intuitive, and cripples performance. Very solid and logical reasons to dislike it.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #20
metthem

Drives: 2011 LS
Wheels need to be bigger IMO
metthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:05 PM   #21
JoshBobGuptaMarley
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: '12 2SS/RS LS3 GBA
It's a v6 so performance wasn't as issue or he would have bought a v8. Your use of the barf face was out of line and your use of it had taken it out of context. I'll tell you that it's not what this site is about and if you want to trAsh what people share GFY. If your so unhappy that you get your kicks from bringing others down maybe take a break from the net for a little while. What kind a guy goes through so much trouble to make sure everyone knows he doesn't like something, dude your opinion isn't important go get some fresh air.
JoshBobGuptaMarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:19 PM   #22
Guyute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBobGuptaMarley View Post
It's a v6 so performance wasn't as issue or he would have bought a v8. Your use of the barf face was out of line and your use of it had taken it out of context. I'll tell you that it's not what this site is about and if you want to trAsh what people share GFY. If your so unhappy that you get your kicks from bringing others down maybe take a break from the net for a little while. What kind a guy goes through so much trouble to make sure everyone knows he doesn't like something, dude your opinion isn't important go get some fresh air.
Sweet melt

There is still a lot of performance in the V6 Camaro you know this. Don't be butt hurt because your skin is so thin.

I don't get any kicks out of it. I just call it how I see it, day in day out. If I liked it I'll praise it. If I don't like it I'll let you know about it.

I don't fluff things and I call it how I see it and I've been very successful in my career as a result.

There are logical reasons to thinks it's awful and it's more than just the look.

Logic trumps your need to coddle people any day of the week.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:53 PM   #23
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
The photography is on point! Nice back drops, and the model gives it a magazine like flavor.

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #24
SSTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyute View Post
Sweet melt

There is still a lot of performance in the V6 Camaro you know this. Don't be butt hurt because your skin is so thin.

I don't get any kicks out of it. I just call it how I see it, day in day out. If I liked it I'll praise it. If I don't like it I'll let you know about it.

I don't fluff things and I call it how I see it and I've been very successful in my career as a result.

There are logical reasons to thinks it's awful and it's more than just the look.

Logic trumps your need to coddle people any day of the week.
Really? Your still trying to defend yourself? It's your opinion, and that's all it is.
It's awful in your eyes but not in his. And honestly I did not see were he was asking for opinions. I don't know why people can't just say "it's not for me" and move on.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #25
Guyute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTG View Post
Really? Your still trying to defend yourself? It's your opinion, and that's all it is.
It's awful in your eyes but not in his. And honestly I did not see were he was asking for opinions. I don't know why people can't just say "it's not for me" and move on.
Did you figure out it was my opinion all on your own? How astute of you.

This guy needs a noble prize .
Old 09-27-2011, 03:08 PM   #26
SSTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyute View Post
Did you figure out it was my opinion all on your own? How astute of you.

This guy needs a noble prize .
Well thank you! I can tell you this I won't bow down to your level.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:11 PM   #27
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
hell yea
Old 09-27-2011, 04:46 PM   #28
auburn365

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS
thanks for comments
auburn365 is offline   Reply With Quote