Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-18-2010, 02:22 AM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
I hate windstorms

sitting here listing to the wind howl like mad. getting up pretty high

Normally I dont sleep during wind storms god I hate these.

but at least the wind isnt all twisty like it does on the east coast or the middle of the country, we have TRUE Mountains to break it up a bit lol.

May even lose power tonight if trees come down.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #2
5thGenCamaroChick
Hey y'all :)

Drives: Rosalee
Yeah, I hate wind too. I jusy know a tree is gonna crash into my house eventually. Stay safe.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

so far the only damange We know of is the bird feeder fell & broke (no big deal)

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
so far the only damange We know of is the bird feeder fell & broke (no big deal)
Unless your a bird....

I think I can I think I can.... fly up this mountain,,, struggle, crazy winds.... come-on... little more,,, little more.... oh almost there.... one more turn and i'll be able to see it... come on...... almmmoooossssssttttttt.... ...:(what happened.... wheres the resturant.... it was so dependable.... so.... always full.... and now we have this storm and I can't even get a bite to eat......

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Unless your a bird....

I think I can I think I can.... fly up this mountain,,, struggle, crazy winds.... come-on... little more,,, little more.... oh almost there.... one more turn and i'll be able to see it... come on...... almmmoooossssssttttttt.... ...:(what happened.... wheres the resturant.... it was so dependable.... so.... always full.... and now we have this storm and I can't even get a bite to eat......

I havent filled it for about 6months because of the Squirrles lol breakfast lunch & dinner (the 3 squirrles we have around here) like coming up & trying to scare the birds away that way they can eat the food lol

the weather was nice enough here today that we were able to get out side & play on the ATVs. lol.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
I havent filled it for about 6months because of the Squirrles lol breakfast lunch & dinner (the 3 squirrles we have around here) like coming up & trying to scare the birds away that way they can eat the food lol

the weather was nice enough here today that we were able to get out side & play on the ATVs. lol.

Well that explains the really skinny squirrel I saw rolliing down the street during the wind storm... Even the birds were taunting him.... nah na na nahh nahhhh.... thats what you get for getting in the "BIRD" feeder....

no food, no squirrels,
no food, no birds...

big wind, house fall down, no animals hurt... guess all ok!!!

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:06 PM   #7
5thGenCamaroChick
Hey y'all :)

Drives: Rosalee
Lol @ the squirrels. I have a big feeder on a pole that the squirrels would clean out in 2 days. I installed a baffle and now I get the most entertainment not from watching the birds, but from watching the squirrels try to figure out how to defeat the baffle. I've seen em try to jump from a tree limb about 20 feet away, land on top of the baffle and try like hell to keep balanced while the baffle's swinging around wildly. So far none of em have made it to the food.