Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Old 08-21-2015, 09:46 AM   #155
firebirdycamaro

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickmetal View Post
Uhg, the pictures for the console removal are stating no longer available. Anyone else have a similar writeup?
Found this
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...9&postcount=37

Last edited by firebirdycamaro; 08-21-2015 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Whoops!
firebirdycamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 02:06 PM   #156
Wilumm

Drives: 2015 Red Hot Camaro
I have a 2015 LS which has the Bluetooth phone calls, XM, & OnStar...just no Bluetooth streaming. I currently stream music from my iPhone 6 using an adapter plugged into the aux within the armrest and it's also connected to the use port so it stays charged. I'm looking into the PDIM kit but does it allow you to control the music via the steering wheel controls? No point in installing one if it does the same as the adapter and no steering wheel controls. Any suggestions? Much appreciated.
Wilumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 09:27 AM   #157
Wilumm

Drives: 2015 Red Hot Camaro
Ok so I was at the dealer for my 10K mile servicing and when I asked about the part # 92244580 he quoted me two part numbers 25832461 (receptacle) and 92196640 (harness)...I have a feeling those are not the correct ones. All I'm looking for is to be able to add Bluetooth streaming and to be able to control it from the steering wheel controls. Anyone know which I actually need for a 2015 Camaro LS? It already has OnStar with the Bluetooth phone calls and etc...just missing the Bluetooth streaming.
Wilumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 11:11 AM   #158
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
What happened to the photos?
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:15 AM   #159
tosvus

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, Yellow&Black
If OP or someone else could upload some pictures, that would be greatly appreciated!
tosvus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 04:02 PM   #160
blackswan

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitis View Post
I installed the DB/DB. I just flashed at the dealer in Rock Hill, SC. Burns Chevrolet. Highly recommend them! They charged $40, which is what should be for this radio flash. The dealer in Charlotte, NC wanted $130 for any type of program. If you are in the near area it is worth the drive, and they know how to do this upgrade now with confidence. I told them that I know how to do it when I first got there and if they had any issues to let me know and I could help out, and they did call me back to the back. I went over it with them. They had already had the equipment set up properly but was only unsure of which update needed. They were also convinced that the upgrade was going to take 2+ hours because most radio flashes do for them. I explained that this will on take 5 to 20 mins. Mine did take 15 mins, but they did it through the OBDII interface which they prefer because wireless gets interrupted. To their surprise, it was way shorter then they thought, and I was out of there in 30 mins total for explanation and flash. The tech was an older gentleman who shot the breeze with me while it updated. Very friendly. They deserve high marks!

The module was tested today and is sweet! I love Bluetooth audio! Pairs fine with my nexus 5 phone and nexus 7 2013 model tablet. HW-DB / SW-DB works with no cackle or scratchy noise. Audio was engulphing and serene. I first tried the Tron Soundtrack, highly recommended test.

Thanks guys for you posts, and thanks Burns Chevrolet!
Found this post interesting, because I have DB/DB and came here precisely because of crackling, dropped connection and indexing/seizing that happens every so often.
blackswan is offline   Reply With Quote