Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 07-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
Camaro8810

Drives: Black 2010 2LT RS
First Mod: CAI Inc. Cold Air Intake

Hey everyone! Just made my first “major” mod to my baby last night. I installed the CAI inc.intake that I purchased for my birthday. I know there are a number of threads like this but being that it’s my first mod, I felt that I had to share it with the Camaro5 family. First of all I have to thank Chase from Apex Motorsports. He was absolutely great in answering all the questions I had regarding the intake. Great price and Free shipping. I highly recommend them! Thanks Chase!!

Install took me about 1.5 hours. This is coming from someone who is a complete rookie when it comes to modding your car. The install couldn’t have been any easier as the instructions were very easy to follow. Also helped to have my iPad handy and Camaro5 open to take a quick look at other members photos as an additional reference. I am VERY happy with my purchase. Throttle response has definitely improved and I love the slightly deeper growl when I drop the hammer.

I gotta say that I now have that “modding fever” that all of you have talked about. “Once you start..you can’t stop” haha. Getting my windows tinted on Saturday and then sometime in the near future, MRT v2 exhaust. God bless the Camaro and God Bless Camaro5!

Last edited by Camaro8810; 07-21-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Camaro8810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:01 AM   #2
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro8810 View Post
Hey everyone! Just made my first “major” mod to my baby last night. I installed the CAI inc.intake that I purchased for my birthday. I know there are a number of threads like this but being that it’s my first mod, I felt that I had to share it with the Camaro5 family. First of all I have to thank Chase from Apex Motorsports. He was absolutely great in answering all the questions I had regarding the intake. Great price and Free shipping. I highly recommend them! Thanks Chase!!

Install took me about 1.5 hours. This is coming from someone who is a complete rookie when it comes to modding your car. The install couldn’t have been any easier as the instructions were very easy to follow. Also helped to have my iPad handy and Camaro5 open to take a quick look at other members photos as an additional reference. I am VERY happy with my purchase. Throttle response has definitely improved and I love the slightly deeper growl when I drop the hammer.

I gotta say that I now have that “modding fever” that all of you have talked about. “Once you start..you can’t stop” haha. Getting my windows tinted on Saturday and then sometime in the near future, MRT v2 exhaust. God bless the Camaro and God Bless Camaro5!

Congratulations man!! Thank you for choosing CAI Inc. and good luck with the new car!! Make sure to check us out on Facebook for updates and promos!!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:47 AM   #3
Blacktip

Drives: 2011 1LT Silver RS package
Awesome .....Welcome to the club
Old 07-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
chevyfan#1
I Love my new Camaro!!

Drives: Hyper Blue 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktip View Post
Awesome .....Welcome to the club