Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #15
Ralph8

Drives: 88 Camaro SC, 2010 2LT
K-Mart does this. We bought some Christmas decorations last Tuesday. On Sunday their sale started. Mgr. told us to bring back our receipt on Sunday and they would refund the difference. They set a precedence but not all companies can afford to do it too.
Ralph8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
herkman

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS, 69 Camaro
I thought it was a federal law that if something goes on sale within 30 dys after you bought it then they have to give you back the difference.
herkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:59 PM   #17
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by herkman View Post
I thought it was a federal law that if something goes on sale within 30 dys after you bought it then they have to give you back the difference.
Federal law?? Dude this is capitalism. That better never become federal law.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:11 PM   #18
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by herkman View Post

Sorry dude but no such law exists.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #19
kismyss

Drives: CGM 2SS Roto-Fab CAI, Mach XL CAT
I wont buy from them EVER thats for sure. These days with me its all about customer service. And that is very poor customer service. Look how fast bad news travels. What a dumb business person. Can you imagine the opposite effect of that business going ahead and giving him the twelve bucks and the amount of great things he would have said about that company and how many more purchases might have been made because of giving him that $12 measly dollars. What an idiot!!
kismyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #20
coolman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismyss View Post
I wont buy from them EVER thats for sure. These days with me its all about customer service. And that is very poor customer service. Look how fast bad news travels. What a dumb business person. Can you imagine the opposite effect of that business going ahead and giving him the twelve bucks and the amount of great things he would have said about that company and how many more purchases might have been made because of giving him that $12 measly dollars. What an idiot!!
I know what your saying, but I bet the op wouldn't have come on here and posted about getting $12 bucks back on his purchase. We wouldn't have heard a word. People rarely compliment, but they love to trash. I don't really put a lot of stock into these kind of threads without other facts to back up what a company might be like.
coolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #21
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I edited my original post. As I said, they did come through in the end after I emailed customer support. They did the right thing in the end.

Coolman, I appreciate what you're saying. However, not all of us only complain about companies. I am happy to give a good review when a company does a good job. I have done so many times.

In the end ProClip came through for me. I would edit the tread title if I could.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #22
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I edited my original post. As I said, they did come through in the end after I emailed customer support. They did the right thing in the end.

Coolman, I appreciate what you're saying. However, not all of us only complain about companies. I am happy to give a good review when a company does a good job. I have done so many times.

In the end ProClip came through for me. I would edit the tread title if I could.
What do you want it to say or do you want this thread closed?
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #23
All-Or-Nothing
Account Suspended

Drives: BMW 6 series Vert
After all this and still not a good word about what the OP bought. Did they work, were they any good, etc. etc. etc.
All-Or-Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #24
Darth_Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
What do you want it to say or do you want this thread closed?
If you could change the title of the thread to "Pro Clip came through after some nudging" that would be a more accurate representation of my experience.

I don't mean to be belabor this, but I thought this forum was for letting others know of our experiences with vendors.

Thank you.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #25
coolman

Quote:
If you could change the title of the thread to "Pro Clip came through after some nudging" that would be a more accurate representation of my experience.

I don't mean to be belabor this, but I thought this forum was for letting others know of our experiences with vendors.

Thank you.
Hey good to see they came through for you. Do you think your thread on here had anything to do with it?
Old 12-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #26
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:

Thank you.
It is.
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #27
Darth_Emma

Thanks for changing the thread title 1320junkie!

cooman: I doubt it, but I think what happened was they had some new guy answering the phones who blew me off at first, but they have someone who knows what they're doing answering customer service emails. I am very pleased with the results in any case.

When I get my Camaro, I'll take some pictures of the Pro Clip with the Nuvi in it.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #28
coolman

Quote:
Thanks for changing the thread title 1320junkie!

cooman: I doubt it, but I think what happened was they had some new guy answering the phones who blew me off at first, but they have someone who knows what they're doing answering customer service emails. I am very pleased with the results in any case.

When I get my Camaro, I'll take some pictures of the Pro Clip with the Nuvi in it.
Well, that's good to hear. I glad they didn't do it just to say their asses from you posting on here.