Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-03-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Arrow SEMA Camaro: Yellow Camaro Concept

This thread will feature all Yellow Camaro Concept Photos from SEMA

HEVY CAMARO GETS PERSONAL WITH FULL ARRAY OF ACCESSORIES AND PERFORMANCE PARTS

LAS VEGAS – The Chevy Camaro has always been a car that owners love to personalize. The all-new, 2010 Camaro carries on that tradition with a diverse lineup of accessories and performance components ready at launch.

Ranging from interior accessories and audio/electronic upgrades to exterior styling accessories, 21-inch wheel-and-tire kits and parts that enhance performance, the Camaro "add-on" portfolio offers something for every taste and budget. The accessories and performance parts can be ordered and installed at the dealership and, in some cases, their cost can be rolled into the vehicle's financing for a seamless, one-stop personalization experience.

Camaro designers and engineers worked from the earliest stages of vehicle development to design, test and validate the accessories and performance parts to GM production-vehicle specifications. They are manufactured with production-quality materials, too, so customers are assured of original-equipment-quality parts with the best fit and finish for their Camaro. The performance parts are 50-state legal, for worry-free emissions compliance.

Here's a look at the all-new portfolio of Camaro accessories and performance parts:

Interior trim kits – For Camaros equipped with the factory illumination package, Camaro's accessory interior trim kits offer colors that enable owners to match or contrast the vehicle's exterior color. They're available in yellow, orange, white and silver.

Interior accessories – A variety of accessories bolster both the style and convenience of the Camaro's cabin, while helping maintain its original condition. They include floor mats, sill plates and more. The deluxe carpeted floor mats feature embroidered Camaro logos, while the sill plates add a distinctive appearance and added protection when entering the car. A cargo-area floor mat, cargo net and a smoker's package are also available.

Audio and electronics – Customers can take the Camaro's technology to a higher level with upgraded audio and lighting systems, as well as remote starting. The upgraded audio system brings greater features and capability, while a peripheral device interface module allows portable players to play through the audio system. Remote starting brings the convenience of letting the vehicle heat up on a cold morning or cool down on a hot day. Also, Camaro's accessory footwell and cupholder lighting kit delivers customizable, colored ambient lighting for a premium, high-tech interior appearance.

Car covers – Protecting the Camaro from the elements and UV rays is easy with custom-contoured car covers. They are designed to fit the Camaro's contours and are available in red or black – each with stylish, heritage-inspired black stripes.

Exterior accessories – Customers can create a unique look for their Camaro with a diverse lineup of exterior accessories, from a grille insert and satin nickel fuel door to color-matched splash guards and a complete ground effects kit. And don't forget to check out the stylish, wing-style rear spoiler.

The ground effects package creates a dramatic, ground-hugging look for the Camaro, and comes in a great, Metallic Grey color that accents the car's original color. The wing-style rear spoiler complements the ground effects' competition-ready appearance. All Camaro exterior accessories are designed and manufactured to the same quality and durability standards as regular-production components.

Stripe kits – The heritage-inspired 2010 Camaro is accented perfectly with accessory stripe kits. They give the Camaro a classic look and contemporary style. Available styles include hockey stick-style, hood and hockey stick-style and rally-style stripes in a variety of colors.

Wheels and tires – The 2010 Camaro comes with a family of attractive, 17-, 18- and 20-inch wheels, but Camaro enthusiasts can take it a step further with great-looking, racing-inspired 21-inch wheels and complementing performance tires. The wheel design features a contemporary split five-spoke center that is available in two finishes. The first is a black-painted finish and the other has a machined-aluminum finish with black accents. They are offered in an 8.5-inch width for V-6 models; and 8.5-inch front and 9.5-inch rear widths for SS models.

Center caps, chrome lug nuts and necessary tire pressure monitor sensors are available seperately. For convenience, complete kits of wheels, tires, center caps, lug nuts and pressure sensors are available.

Performance parts – GM Performance Parts (GMPP) designers and engineers worked with the Camaro engineers to develop emissions-legal bolt-on components that would accentuate and enhance overall performance.

GMPP developed air box, header and exhaust kits, as well as complementing short-throw shifters for manual-transmission applications. Also available are color-coordinated engine covers that add a dash of color-coordinated style under the hood. All the components are 50-state emissions legal, with CARB EO numbers where required.

Details of the performance parts include:
• Air box kits include an open-element, performance air filter for lower restriction and a great-looking, performance-style housing, with a chrome lid for a true tuner appearance. They're available for V-6 and V-8 applications
• Exhaust kits upgrade the look and sound of the Camaro and are offered in quieter street-legal systems and off-road-only kits. Different applications are designed to work with or without the Camaro accessory ground effects package
• Headers enable exhaust gases to be carried away from the engine quicker, boosting the engine's airflow efficiency and overall performance. GMPP's bolt-on header kit for V-8 engines is emissions-legal and a simple bolt-in replacement for the factory exhaust manifolds. Match them with one of GMPP's exhaust kits for even greater performance
• Short-throw shifter. A greater feeling of control comes with a precise, quick-acting shifter, and GMPP's kits for both V-6 and V-8 models deliver sharper and quicker throws between gears. They were developed with legendary shifter manufacturer Hurst, so they complement great performance with classic styling
• Engine cover kits give the Camaro's V-6 and V-8 engines a stylish, show-quality upgrade. They're available to match most exterior colors, allowing customers to complement or contrast the color to suit individual style. They are easy to install and don't interfere with oil fill or other common maintenance access points

Name:  yellow1.jpg
Views: 87083
Size:  148.8 KB

Name:  yellow2.jpg
Views: 80933
Size:  120.1 KB

Name:  yellow3.jpg
Views: 80251
Size:  144.7 KB

Name:  yellow4.jpg
Views: 79552
Size:  57.9 KB

Name:  yellow5.jpg
Views: 79569
Size:  133.4 KB

Name:  yellow6.jpg
Views: 81327
Size:  138.9 KB

Name:  yellow7.jpg
Views: 80215
Size:  124.9 KB

Name:  yellow8.jpg
Views: 132577
Size:  118.5 KB

Name:  yellow9.jpg
Views: 78079
Size:  123.2 KB

Member Tribone's photos:

Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
bret03

Drives: 30th anniversary Z28, Jeep XJ
what do the stripes look like in person... flat black, grayish semi-gloss black? I really hope they offer flat black hockey stripes, if they don't I know someone will.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:40 AM   #3
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I'm diggin those stripes and the smaller blacked in rear end more than the entire back section.

But, I also think those stripes might need to end just a little further down...king of like brets sig above.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:08 AM   #4
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I'm diggin those stripes and the smaller blacked in rear end more than the entire back section.

But, I also think those stripes might need to end just a little further down...king of like brets sig above.
Those stripes need to go down below the turn signals.. What is it with GM and too short stripes??
Old 11-04-2008, 05:08 AM   #5
Bumble Bee '77
AutoBot Scout

Drives: 2002 ZRS Camaro
Those are the rims i want...
Bumble Bee '77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:33 AM   #6
Tantalizer43

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
I personally think the hockeys look good on this car. I like that better than going past the signals. Just me though...
Old 11-04-2008, 07:57 AM   #7
99b4c

Drives: 89 RS/99 GTP/1SS soon
Hockey stripes are my favorite, but the stripes on this Camaro just dont look right. They would look better Cyber grey to match the ground effects and need to be longer in front IMO.
99b4c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:38 AM   #8
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I like the wheels. They just cost too much IIRC. So that's the color of the GFX huh? I guess that won't look horrible with Silver Ice Metallic.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:10 AM   #9
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278

Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
First look at cloth interior?

I guess this is the first look at what the cloth interior could be for the 2010 Camaro.

Lower right hand corner seems to depict that cloth seating may be of the Leatherette / Cloth design. Cloth seems to be on the inside seating area with the rest of the seat in a simulated leather. Looks to be the Black colour here. If GM have indead gone away from the solid cloth approach as used in the original test cars then to me, it shows a comittment by GM that they're listening and truly trying to make this Camaro the very best! Could someone at the SEMA show please confirm if this is true or if these are only all leather instead.
Attached Images

RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:14 AM   #10
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
I think I may just have to switch my color now after seeing this beauty
fixxer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #11
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
I like everything I see. I can't afford it all, but I likey!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:24 AM   #12
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Is there any way we can get more pics of the interior, more specifically of the yellow interior trim kit?
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:28 AM   #13
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
I'd like to see that cloth up close also. Looks like the same stuff in the black mule from Indy. I liked it. Alot.

Last edited by Mr Twisty; 11-04-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:40 AM   #14
Design1stCode2nd

Drives: four wheels
Rims look a tad ghetto to me and the ground effects I think need to be body colored. So all ground effects/diffuser come only in Cyber gray? Seems like an incentive to pick Cyber gray as your exterior. I wished they offered some light weight, non polished 19’s as an option no matter which trim or package you get. It seems only domestic car makers go for the big polished rims while most go with painted alloys.
Design1stCode2nd is offline   Reply With Quote